Media Temple Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked
Technical Support II (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 20, 2016
Seriously, I wish I could go back. (mt) is one of the best places you could ever work. I've wished I could return to this job so many times I can't count. Do yourself a favor and try to work here. It's one of LA's best employers to work for for a reason.
Pros
Cons
Great engineering team.
Sr. Systems Engineer / Storage Architect (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 24, 2014
Media Temple has a very strong engineering team that works closely with support and product development.
Free snacks, Ping Pong, Video Games, Beer
Customer Service Team Lead / Channel Lead (Former Employee) –  Culver CityOctober 15, 2013
Cool company to work for. Fast paced environment and loads of fun.
Awesome Tech Company With Good Values
Tech Support Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CANovember 12, 2011
Media Temple was a blast to work with. I was able to learn a lot about web hosting and server administration, while being paid well and feeling welcomed. The 10 hour shifts on the phone were sometimes a bit rough and angry customers when services were down were no fun. Other than that, we were compensated well, there were lots of free lunches and fun, and we were treated well. You were rewarded when customers gave you praise, which motivated the whole team to do a good job.
Pros
great environment, good pay, good values
Cons
long shifts, angry customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Media Temple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6