Who are we? MBuy, a division of MediaOcean, was built to help advertisers and agencies get the most value for their advertising dollars through the use of innovative, cross-media data and technology. We’re changing the way the world buys media…because the old way simply doesn’t work. Learn more at www.mbuy.com
Where are we? Our downtown office is located in NYC’s Chelsea / Flatiron District area
What we need: We're looking for a sharp digital media sales leader who is passionate about helping mid-sized agencies get the most value for their advertising dollars. Step into this high-impact role that allows you to influence decisions, develop strategy and do what you do best. This individual will report to our VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Manage an East Coast sales territory and promote MBuy as the Digital Media Logistics provider to independent agencies
- Direct a small team (2-3 sales representatives) and nurture their success in obtaining and renewing business
- Proactively investigate new business opportunities by determining unique advertising needs with each prospective account
- Partner with our product experts within our operations team to ensure we are presenting and managing the best result driving solutions for our potential and current clients
- Communicate the value of our digital audiences to potential clients (direct advertisers and agencies) through smart and precise presentations
- Foster solid relationships with all potential and current client users with specific focus on decision making executives
- Participate in client campaign results meetings and encourage optimizations in conjunction with mbuy account management team members
- Travel up to 50%
What you’ll bring to the job:
- 6+ years interactive online media solution based business development experience (i.e. digital media, interactive advertising, technology, and/or online publishing)
- Established network of contacts within the digital media industry (including independent agencies)
- Managed revenue of $5 to $10 Million+
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of two or more sales employees
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Deep knowledge of the exchange traded media space, DSP’s and 3rd party data platforms strongly preferred
- Fluent and comfortable with ad technologies (e.g. pixels, s2s, cookie matching)
- Comfortable working within a CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Proficient within MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- We are a private company which means we are not focused on shareholders instead we are dedicated to our employees and our clients!
- Great traditional benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.
- Competitive compensation of course
- Ample opportunity for career growth and continuous development
- We value our employees! Here you not only have a voice, but also the ability to make a HUGE impact!
- We are smart and passionate; if you want to be surrounded by hard working, industry leading professionals do not hesitate to apply today!
Indeed - 18 months ago