Who are we? MBuy, a division of MediaOcean, was built to help advertisers and agencies get the most value for their advertising dollars through the use of innovative, cross-media data and technology. We’re changing the way the world buys media…because the old way simply doesn’t work. Learn more at www.mbuy.com
Where are we? We are located in the 600 West building within the heart of Chicago’s downtown River North neighborhood with easy access to the Chicago brown line stop.
What we need:
MBuy is searching for a Digital Media Product Associate to join our River North Chicago Team. This individual will directly report into our VP of Product Development.
What you’ll do:
- Master and maintain extensive knowledge of our technologies, platforms and solutions
- Establish credibility with clients as subject matter expert for our solutions and platforms
- Project manage the research and resolution of client issues
- Escalate advanced issues and problem resolutions to development, product, and/or account management as appropriate and stewarding the process to completion
- Work with Product to incorporate client requests and requirements into future roadmaps
- Establish documentation, training, and education programs to keep internal and external teams current with product knowledge and capabilities
- Assist Sales and Account Management as a technical product expert as needed on sales calls and client meetings
- Support Development by researching and troubleshooting platform technical issues and bugs
- Manage client and internal team expectations on the status and timing of fixes and issue resolutions
- Explore and work with 3rd party vendors whose solutions may be incorporated into the overall platform
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-3+ years of related software product client support or consulting experience
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in software, data management, or design
- Superior time and project management skills; superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for working with innovative technologies and concepts
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad operations, development, technology support or related industry a plus
What we offer:
- We are a private company which means we are not focused on shareholders instead we are dedicated to our employees and our clients!
- Great traditional benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.
- Competitive salaries of course
- Ample opportunity for career growth and continuous development
- We value our employees! Here you not only have a voice, but also the ability to make a HUGE impact!
- We are smart and passionate; if you want to be surrounded by hard working, industry leading professionals do not hesitate to apply today!
Indeed - 15 months ago