Who are we? Mediaocean the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry was created to give advertising agencies power over technology in a changing landscape by creating a global, open, and neutral operating system for the advertising business.
We’re changing the way the world thinks about online advertising technology solutions and we are looking for talented engineers to help us take it to the next level. Learn more at www.mediaocean.com.
Where are we? Our downtown office is located in NYC’s Flatiron District neighborhood.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a product team to build knowledge of the business rules and workflow
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of business applications through hands-on use, specification review and team involvement
- Critically review business requirements and functional specifications
- Write test cases based on use case methodology
- Define, manage and review the test scenarios using industry standards and best practices
- Update regression scripts and assist with test automation efforts
- Perform front and back end testing
- Write and execute web API test cases
- Communicate test results
- Track defects and provide quality metrics
- Recommend process improvements that improve user experience
- Funnel QA feedback to the development team
- Much more!
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Bachelor Degree (in Computer Science a plus)
- 0-3 years of quality assurance testing experience including writing test scenarios and following the use case methodology within an advertising technology company (including experience testing web based products)
- Must be able to act independently and objectively as well as work with other product and development team members in order to execute our QA strategy
- Ability to estimate, plan and execute testing cycles
- Defect Trending and Triage experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and experience managing multiple projects independently
- Demonstrate relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What we offer:
- We are a private company which means we are not focused on shareholders instead we are dedicated to our employees and our clients!
- Great traditional benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, paid time off, etc.
- H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Competitive compensation packages of course
- Ample opportunity for career growth and continuous development
- We value our employees! Here you not only have a voice, but also the ability to make a HUGE impact!
- We are smart and passionate; if you want to be surrounded by hard working, industry leading professionals do not hesitate to apply today!
Indeed - 6 months ago