I worked about 18 months with this company as a customer service rep. They did a lot of things I didn't like.
1. I got a shift bid of 7 a.m to 4 p.m. After 5 weeks of training ,They
bait and switched it to 12pm to 9pm. 3 weeks later they switched it to 1p to 10p. Shift bids mean nothing to these people. Just because you win a shift bid, doesn't mean they honor it.
2. The leads and supervisors are afraid of customers. So if you get an irate customer who is begging for a supervisor, you are on your own.
3. They misinformed us on commissions during training. For example they say you get 0.50 for selling HBO. When in fact you don't get anything.
4. They have forced overtime, with no regard for peoples personal lives or stress levels.
5. Management likes to call you on your cellphone on your time off. Asking you to come in and work.
Good people work there
Poverty level wages. Management has zero backbone.