MediaMath Employee Reviews in United States

Friendly environment built on trust, respect, and fun quirks
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 27, 2015
I was attracted to work at MediaMath because it had a fantastic reputation in its industry and the unique challenges that the company is taking on. I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled, however, to find that it is also an extremely friendly and fun place to work- your co-workers are brilliant, quirky people who come from all sorts of backgrounds (my colleagues worked previously as fashion designers, animators, non-profit workers...so there is always an interesting story). Most importantly, these brilliant people are excited and happy because they feel trusted by management to try new things and work in the manner in which the will be most successful. All in, I feel at home on my team and valued by everyone I interact with.
Pros
Snacks and Beverages, Regular Employee Events, Flexible Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, Free Professional Development Courses
Cons
Limited Conference Rooms
Some great people
Assistant (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 15, 2014
Management and leadership are not great, they are extremely disorganized and not proactive
Pros
free lunches a lot of activities
Cons
management- they are disorganized
Growing start-up, dynamic environment, with room for growth
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 9, 2013
My experience at MediaMath has been good, and I have experienced a good amount of growth from a professional stand-point. As is the case for most start-ups, the environment and structure is constantly changing, which for me has been the hardest part of the job. I have had 4 managers and been a part of 3 teams. That instability has caused me to want to seek out other opportunities that may fit my needs a little better.
Awesome culture
Recruiting Consultant (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJuly 2, 2013
Dynamic team -
Great offering -
Fantastic culture -
Empowering leaders -
An Okay place to work
Analyst, Ad Operation (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2013
Busy working environment; MediaMath is a pioneer in digital media., you can learn a lot of digital advertising industry. People are smart and energetic .
Fun place to work
Quality Assurance Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2012
co-workers are very helpful. I learned a lot about the complex product that they have and various features of it.
Pros
free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediaMath. Our community is ready to answer.

MediaMath Reviews by Location