We are willing to train the right person who displays:
Ability to learn quickly
Strong desire to succeed and exceed goals
Enjoys speaking with customers and building a report
We are seeking a Business to Business Collections Associate for our Cary, NC office.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Reads and researches internal and external records to compile, print and email necessary documentation to support the efforts
- Enters activities on the computer using internal systems and spreadsheets.
- Weekly phone and email contact with assigned clients to build customer relationship to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Daily contact with clients to verify receipt of invoice, request due and overdue payments and resolve client issues
- Provide high-quality internal and external customer service in a timely manner
- Meet defined department and individual goals and activity metrics
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships within the department and company
- Actively participate in team planning meetings
- Maintain timely filing in electronic filing system
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Goal oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Effectively manage time and priorities
- Professional, courteous, helpful and cooperative with internal/external customers
- Work independently and with a team
- Clear, concise and timely documentation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Associate Degree in business or Accounting OR 4-years of business experience
Full-time Temporary position for 6 months (maybe longer) 15.00 / hour Overtime eligible.
Mediant Communications provides comprehensive electronic proxy services to banks, brokers, transfer agents and issuers. Mediant was founded...