Mediant Communications

Mediant Communications Employee Reviews in United States

Avoid this place.
administration (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 15, 2016
The worst place to work! Disrespectful environment. If I wanted to revisit elementary school I would have done so. They have the wrong people as supervisors! The selection of supervisors and co-workers here is an abomination and complete embarrassment. The environment here is unprofessional hands down. People make fun of each other and constantly gossip like little children, then you have folks yelling across the room at each other. Some people are supposed to be adults and professionals but lack ethics and good mannerisms. The ignorance level is too high.
The head management needs to do drop-in visits to evaluate the environment and their progress. Acknowledge and actually value the people who actually get the work done thoroughly and do what they're supposed to do. Part of being in a leadership position is leading with integrity and positivity. No matter your position be a positive example.
Pros
few good coworkers
Cons
environment
Productive workplace
Administrative Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 5, 2016
Normally quiet through out the day and everyone works effectually and helps you when needed. A great work space and pleasant break room stocked with unlimited coffee.
Unorganized and poorly managed start-up company
Post Sale Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 11, 2013
This company is ideal for new college graduates without an elaborate skill set or experience in the professional workplace. You will gain the skills and knowledge to help begin a professional career. However, it is not a place where you can advance and potentially build that career. The management team is uninterested in developing young professionals and very little time is spent on management skills training, if at all. Schedule flexibility and a fun, friendly peer atmosphere are the two positives of this work environment.
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Team work was very important while working at Mediant. Each day I would assist with different companies annual stockholders meetings. Making every employee job very important.
Only a good place to work "IF" it is your first job!
RM (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 29, 2013
It is a upstart company with poor management that has big ideas, but lacks the vision on how to develop a dynamic team essential for long term success.
Pros
helpful & friendly peers
Cons
poor management, low salaries & high turnover
Long Hours
Q.A. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 8, 2012
The office work stretched me as a person. But all of my co-workers always helped and the atmosphere was always friendly.
Pros
the pay
Cons
not understanding some of the legal terms
Great Work Atmosphere
Sr. Tabulations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 11, 2012
I really enjoy working here, it gives me the flexibility to express my ideas and provides me with the tools that i need to excell.
Financial Broker Services
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 24, 2013
Run daily reports, attention to detail, second level work, help out the daily operations for supervisor
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
turnovers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mediant Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9