The Media Operations Coordinator is our entry-level position in the Media Operations group. Your role is to support the media team in the management, optimization and payments of our digital marketing campaigns. Your primary responsibility will be lead generation reporting but you will also assist with Media Authorizations, Insertion Orders and other campaign processes.
Your initial goal will be to learn how Mediasmith operates, learn the Media business and support your client team. You will be responsible for demand generation processes and reporting. You will also be involved with preparing and updating Insertion Orders and Media Authorizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and can demonstrate them
- You are quick and thorough with projects and can be a bit geeky with your work
- You have a Bachelor’s degree—we like Math majors for this position but will also consider experience in lieu of a degree
- You have strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- You adore details and you think repetition is a good thing
- You really love finding mistakes and miscalculations and making the final document perfect
- You have some business work experience or internships. Positions in accounting or working with databases and spreadsheets would be a good match for this position
- You have some experience with reporting data and formatting reports
- You have solid written communication skills
- Your verbal skills are clear, persuasive and confident—you can speak up when you don’t understand a request and you have the confidence and communication skills to explain your processes to others on the team. You are also comfortable taking calls with our media vendors
- You can work well under pressure and tight deliverables don’t bother you
- You have a personality that our staff, clients and vendors will adore
- Extra points for an understanding of B2B industry, some knowledge of Accounting Software (Quickbooks, SAP, NextMark) and knowledge with CRM Platforms (Eloqua, Lead Conduit, Marketo, Salesforce etc.)
If you meet the above requirements, and are looking to launch yourself into an intense and demanding career in media, send a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual SOMA environment. More details at http://www.mediasmith.com/
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.