Mediaspace Solutions (MSS) is a rapidly expanding advertising solutions company. We simplify the planning, buying and placement of media for advertisers and leading media agencies. We live to break the rules of advertising and strive to be relentless in our commitment to shatter the status quo. We’re looking for people who share our passion.
We seek an outstanding Junior QA / Business Analyst who’s at the top of their game and desires to start an exciting career within a Technology team. At MSS we connect with thousands of newspapers and dozens of big-name brands such as American Express, Mohegan Sun, Dunkin’ Donuts, Merck Pharmaceuticals and many more.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy. You have big-picture vision and drive to make that vision a reality. You balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution. You love solving complex business problems and getting your hands dirty. And you enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced environment.
As a Junior QA / Business Analyst, you will play an integral role in the design and implementation of all projects and deliverables within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks for small to large scale projects and for some projects with a short turnaround. Successful candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed and have solid interpersonal communication skills. The candidate must also come up to speed quickly and develop a broad and deep understanding of our technology platforms, services and tools.
- Candidate will play a key part in defining the scope of a project, assist in managing project goals, risks and issues
- Produce deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Execute acceptance tests for completed product features to ensure quality and completeness, including ownership of functional and non-functional testing and sign-off
- Must establish and manage a detailed plan (schedule) to ensure the project is completed on time and meets company goals
- Heavily involved with setting up recurring status meetings with internal and external teams, fielding questions from the business, as well as handling issues that arise
- Chair and document meetings and track action items to closure
- Track and manage product management approvals and sign offs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – recent college grads welcome!
- Please apply via our website (only):