MediaVest

MediaVest Employer Reviews

MediaVest
Activation Associate (Current Employee), New York NYJuly 30, 2014
I enjoy working at MediaVest. Overall the best part of this company is the people. I have grown close to a number of people within MV and all of them make it worth my while.
Fun place to work at
HR Generalist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2014
The company should work on their compensation strategy.
My boss at the time was great, but unfortunately is not there anymore.
The most difficult part of the job was getting any type of buyin from upper management.
Productive and fun workplace
Activation Associate, Publishing (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great learning experience and access to tools that help career growth
Great place, but a little lost
Vice President, Connections Director (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
It's a great place, but it's easy to get a little lost here. Focus is on Digital planning, which is lead by the activation team. Strategy folks just seemed to be concerend with client service. Basically an account team.
Great culture but very good pay
Activation (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Great culture but pay is horrible. Management is great. not many opportunities for advancement
Big Agency with Big Name Clients, but Management is Not the Best
Digital Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
Pros: big agency name
Cons: the staff is not the birghtest
I Always wanted to work at this agency because the clients were the top and doing innovative things, but once I got there I realized unless you were working on one of the big accounts you aren't learning much and the management staff isn't the greatest.
Productive, fun, Room for advancement, laid back environment
Digital Billing Reconciliation Coordinator, Client (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 20, 2013
I work for an amazing company. Great benefits, co-workers are great, have learned allot over the 6 years being employed here. The hardest part is multitasking and completing all my work in an 8 hour work day to ensure everything and everyone is satisfied and deadlines are met.
Great Working Environment
Junior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 30, 2013
Pros: great events celebrating the company goals.
Cons: mangament was not supportive of employee advancement
Worked as an Assistant Buyer clearing billing invoices. Learned a lot about the Media and Advertising Industry. Very fun and creative environment with a fun, creative and professional staff.

Learned how to be organized and focused to meet deadlines while learning a lot about Implementing media buys and clearing invoices for payment.
Great Company to start career
Connections Associate (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: work hours, salary, lack of promotion from within
My clients are great. They are always responsive and provide great feedback.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Local Buyer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2012
I really enjoyed working at Mediavest. It has taught me a lot about working in the advertisement industry, and I truly appreciated it. I have grown from working in such a professional, friendly and encouraging environment.
Productive, Energetic Fun Enviroment where theres no need for micromanaging
Digital Billing Reconciliation Coordinator, Client (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 7, 2012
Pros: network, parties, free lunches, group activiies.
Cons: all the benefits
A Typical day a work here is a laid back environment, where your work gets accomplished and no one is on you for results.
I have learned so much in the 5 years being here at Mediavest since I had no Media/Digital/Print Expereince.
Management team is great and let you be your own boss, where co-workers get along and pretty much respect one anohter.
The – more... hardest part of the job are fiscal close outs, where everything needs to be closed out by a deadline.
The best part are the Network parties, the in house perks, Free lunches, The amount of time off. – less
Productive and a fun place to work for
Broascast assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 28, 2011
Pros: free breakfast, sometime lunch and dinner if you work overime
Mediavest is a company that takes everyone's problem seriously. when it comes to having fun and being playful they happen to be number one. Of course their business comes first but they do not forget about the people behind the scene,
Buena energia para trabajar
Ejecutiva de Compras (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNAugust 12, 2014
El ambiente todas las personas que conforman el equipo de trabajo siempre tiene buena energia

About MediaVest

Advertising is la joie de vivre for Publicis. One of the world's largest advertising and media services conglomerates, the company – Read more