MediaVest Employee Reviews in United States

No Room for Growth
Connections Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2016
Understaffed teams and no room for growth. Find it hard to progress my career with the way upper management is staffed. The teams are understaffed and the company loves to promise things that are extremely difficult to deliver during the pitch (e.g, managing social campaigns at no additional cost even though we do not have the bandwith)
Great company to work at
Sr. Digital Reconciliation Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
I enjoy working at Mediavest. You have the opportunity to meet great people and there is always someone that is willing to offer you a hand. I have learned a lot working here.

What I enjoy the most is that you are not micro managed, as long as you do your job and what is expected of you. I also enjoy the fact that I've met some incredible and talented people, working here for 4+ years.
Pros
Ability to advance, laid back environment, benefits
Cons
Compensation
Working at Mediavest
Digital Reconciliation Associate (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2015
Stagnant--you can get stuck in a position for a long time Compensation--could be better No training--its a mess when newcomers come on Raises, approvals for promotions, switching positions takes FOREVER
Place where you can learn a lot
AMD (Current Employee) –  New YorkJune 4, 2015
Forward Thinking agency that encourages learning and embraces new technologies. A lot opportunities to learn f you are ambitious and show interest in other areas.
Fun
Activation Associate- Coca Cola (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2015
a big agency with lots of growth opportunity. Management is great and always looking to help develop staff. This is a fun working environment
Pros
fun
Top clients & opportunities for continued career and personal development
Search Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Great agency to work for, great leadership across teams and tremendous opportunities for development and growth.
Great environment to learn and grow
Connections Junior Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2014
was given plenty of responsibilities including campaign leading, client interaction, data research, and solving billing discrepancies.

Terrific environment to work and a superb training regiment to help you thrive in media.
MediaVest
Activation Associate (Current Employee) –  New York NYJuly 30, 2014
I enjoy working at MediaVest. Overall the best part of this company is the people. I have grown close to a number of people within MV and all of them make it worth my while.
Fun place to work at
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2014
The company should work on their compensation strategy.
My boss at the time was great, but unfortunately is not there anymore.
The most difficult part of the job was getting any type of buyin from upper management.
Productive and fun workplace
Activation Associate, Publishing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great learning experience and access to tools that help career growth
Great place, but a little lost
Vice President, Connections Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
It's a great place, but it's easy to get a little lost here. Focus is on Digital planning, which is lead by the activation team. Strategy folks just seemed to be concerend with client service. Basically an account team.
Great culture but very good pay
Activation (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Great culture but pay is horrible. Management is great. not many opportunities for advancement
Big Agency with Big Name Clients, but Management is Not the Best
Digital Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
I Always wanted to work at this agency because the clients were the top and doing innovative things, but once I got there I realized unless you were working on one of the big accounts you aren't learning much and the management staff isn't the greatest.
Pros
big agency name
Cons
the staff is not the birghtest
Productive, fun, Room for advancement, laid back environment
Digital Billing Reconciliation Coordinator, Client (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2013
I work for an amazing company. Great benefits, co-workers are great, have learned allot over the 6 years being employed here. The hardest part is multitasking and completing all my work in an 8 hour work day to ensure everything and everyone is satisfied and deadlines are met.
Great Working Environment
Junior Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2013
Worked as an Assistant Buyer clearing billing invoices. Learned a lot about the Media and Advertising Industry. Very fun and creative environment with a fun, creative and professional staff.

Learned how to be organized and focused to meet deadlines while learning a lot about Implementing media buys and clearing invoices for payment.
Pros
great events celebrating the company goals.
Cons
mangament was not supportive of employee advancement
Great Company to start career
Connections Associate (Current Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 12, 2013
My clients are great. They are always responsive and provide great feedback.
benefits
Cons
work hours, salary, lack of promotion from within
Productive and Fun Work Place
Local Buyer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2012
I really enjoyed working at Mediavest. It has taught me a lot about working in the advertisement industry, and I truly appreciated it. I have grown from working in such a professional, friendly and encouraging environment.
Productive, Energetic Fun Enviroment where theres no need for micromanaging
Digital Billing Reconciliation Coordinator, Client (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2012
A Typical day a work here is a laid back environment, where your work gets accomplished and no one is on you for results.
I have learned so much in the 5 years being here at Mediavest since I had no Media/Digital/Print Expereince.
Management team is great and let you be your own boss, where co-workers get along and pretty much respect one anohter.
The hardest part of the job are fiscal close outs, where everything needs to be closed out by a deadline.
The best part are the Network parties, the in house perks, Free lunches, The amount of time off.
Pros
network, parties, free lunches, group activiies.
Cons
all the benefits
Productive and a fun place to work for
Broascast assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2011
Mediavest is a company that takes everyone's problem seriously. when it comes to having fun and being playful they happen to be number one. Of course their business comes first but they do not forget about the people behind the scene,
Pros
free breakfast, sometime lunch and dinner if you work overime