Responsibilities include preparation of the annual sales budget and quarterly sales forecasts, the monthly sales and marketing reporting package, and standard and ad hoc reports supporting Sales, Marketing, and other Business Unit initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Design and Deliver analysis needed for Marketing, Sales, and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Prepare and present weekly Marketing and Sales reports for Marketing, Sales, and the Senior Leadership team which includes monitoring the commercial KPIs.
- Prepare sales and resulting gross margin annual budgets and monthly forecasts for the business unit.
- Support core business processes by
- Researching and presenting Sales trend changes based on daily sales and tracings
- Monitor core sales contracts
- Develop customer targeting and progress monitoring on a monthly basis
- Deliver monthly Sales Force effectiveness results
- Develop and monitor new product launches and Marketing and Sales initiaties
- Develop and maintain competitive pricing database
- Prepare various Sales and Gross Margin analyses and trends as follows :
- By Distributor
- By Channel or market segment
- By Customer
- By Product line
- By Sales Rep
- Prepare other financial and market analyses as needed such new business opportunities, channel development and new products.
- Key Requirement
- Must be able to work with all levels of management and our manufacturing facilities and corporate IT in developing analysis and reports.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on conflict resolution and seeks the highest degree of accountability; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviors and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA or equivalent in Accounting, or Data Analysis, and MBA preferred. Seven to ten years of related experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software. Working knowledge of Access and SAP are preferred.
- 75% sitting in an office environment, spent on a computer/telephone; 25% interacting with employees and management in meetings, etc.
- Mobility and availability required to complete meetings.
- Work in a smoke-free, office setting. This position interacts extensively with customers and employees within corporate headquarters.
To Apply please follow this link: http://www.medical-action.com/content/careers/Positions.asp