Medical Audit & Review Solutions (MARS) is a fast growing technology enabled healthcare content company that has proved revolutionary in the healthcare delivery space. Our mission is to ensure that not only the highest quality, but also the most cost-effective care is available to all consumers.
We are focused on medical necessity audit and review, targeting overpayments, fraud and abuse through a highly effective combination of deep physician experience and sophisticated actuarial analytics.
We are seeking a personable, organized, professional and career-oriented individual to serve as a Client Account Manager for our audit clients and their associated provider communities. This person must be driven, have strong written and oral communication skills, be highly organized, able to manage multiple deadlines and projects, and be accustomed to working with a broad range of people, both internally and externally.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for managing primary communications and daily workload with assigned MARS clients and associated provider community. This will include facilitating reporting to clients, answering all inquiries from clients/providers, managing production deadlines and output. The Client Account Manager will report to the Director of Operations, and will be charged with successfully collaborating with internal teams, including IT, reporting, physician reviewers and general operations.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Foster excellent relationships with assigned clients and providers
- Ensure all client deadlines for production, testing, reporting, etc. are met
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations and the Operations team on all production needs, including the communication of deadlines, changes to process, client input and other items as needed to ensure optimal process efficiency/effectiveness
- Produce regular reporting, in conjunction with the IT/reporting teams, to both clients and internal teams as necessary
- Analyze and understand regular reporting
- Participate in and/or lead regular and as-needed client meetings or telephone calls to review project status, troubleshoot, kick-off phases, etc.
- Communicate regularly with clients’ provider bases with regards to deadlines, issue resolution, relationship-building.
- Regularly collaborate with the Director of Operations with regard to the development of client materials, system needs, personnel/project needs
- Execute special projects to assist Operations or other departments, as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and detail-orientation required
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, as well as other programs
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently with limited supervision
- 4 year college degree in one of the following fields: Business, Health Care Administration, Communications
- 5+ years of healthcare-related experience required
- Auditing, client account management, project management, or provider relations experience a plus
- Travel – less than 15%, but must be willing to travel onsite to clients from time-to-time
- Must possess manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment
- Background check is required, including drug testing