We are looking for a hands-on IT generalist and SQL database guru who can lead our IT system development efforts. We would expect that you have 10+ years of experience with large-scale SQL databases in addition to experience with IT infrastructure. Require some of your IT experience to be in a healthcare environment with strong preference for experience manipulating healthcare claims data. You will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of moving a beta version of an analytics system into production mode. You would also help lead the design of our IT infrastructure and may be responsible for mentoring other IT team members.
- Ability to write complex, well-performing SQL stored procedures for applications and back end processes
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience with large-scale health claims SQL databases
- Ability to manage multiple people and projects at the same time
- Ability to operate as a team player and work independently
- Willing to jump in and help with any tasks necessary – from IT support to answering the phones
Additional preferred skills:
- Logical and physical database design
- SQL Server database administration and production support skills
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages (C# a plus)
- SSRS experience a plus
Medical Audit & Review Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are a small but fast-growing company that needs people able and willing to take on many roles. We offer exciting and varied work to people comfortable in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Let our growth lead to your career growth!
Position is based in company’s West Chester, PA location. You may visit our web site at www.marsauditor.com to learn more about the company.