Medical Capital Recovery

Medical Capital Recovery Employer Reviews

Very productive and helpful workplace to learn lots of state laws.
Medicaid Cord/Patient Advocate (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXSeptember 12, 2012
This job allowed us to help people in need for healthcare. I really enjoy working with the public and being able to help someone in need. This company had wonderful incentives for thier employees and actually let us know they did appreciate all of our efforts that we put forth.
Productive and casual place to work at
Call Center Manager/ Site Operations Auditor (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 11, 2012
Pros: enjoyed the commodity
Cons: to much away from home, due to travel.
When at call center , supervised 18 client service representive. Review accounts, documentation, monitor calls from agents, to insure correct terms where use in assisting patients. Review and update training matterial according to state government policy and procedures. When at the hospital, i implemented policy and procdure for start up. Audit other sites to insure every location had the same procedures. Co workers where very helpfull, management was fair. Getting the approval from the Government agency, so a hospital bill got paid. Assisitng the patient and assisting he hospital.