Medical Capital Recovery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very uncomfortable and unprofessional to work for.
Office (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 22, 2017
They paint a pretty picture at the interviews. Once yourevery hired she becomes a nightmare Texting you every minute. Calling every 30 seconds to see where you're at, and what you're doing. Very unprofessional and basically doesn't let you do the job you are supposed to be doing. If you take 5 minutes to walk and do copies, handwrite addresses on envelopes, put letters inside envelopes you will be deducted that time you did to do your job. Just be careful.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Medical Capital Recovery is a great company to work for with great salary and benefits.
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 14, 2016
Medical Capital Recovery gave me the opportunity to learn the eligibility requirements for state and government programs for self pay patients. Hospitals contract MCR to assist patients for third party eligibility. My job on a daily basis was to contact patients and screen them for possible programs. I enjoyed the satisfaction of being able to assist a qualifying patient in the application process. The hardest part of the job was learning the guidelines and requirements for a patient to be potential for programs.
Be careful
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Austin TXMay 30, 2013
Low pay, long hours, Would not recommend this company. The only reason I'm working for this company is because I'm in college and need a job. Supervisors will stab you in back, CFO is rude,disrespectful and acts like a child, her daughter works for the company,though it's against company policies to have relatives working in the same company. I'm able to find so much eligibility coverage for this company and they don't care. BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
Pros
None!!!
Cons
Everything !!!!
Very productive and helpful workplace to learn lots of state laws.
Medicaid Cord/Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXSeptember 12, 2012
This job allowed us to help people in need for healthcare. I really enjoy working with the public and being able to help someone in need. This company had wonderful incentives for thier employees and actually let us know they did appreciate all of our efforts that we put forth.
Productive and casual place to work at
Call Center Manager/ Site Operations Auditor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 11, 2012
When at call center , supervised 18 client service representive. Review accounts, documentation, monitor calls from agents, to insure correct terms where use in assisting patients. Review and update training matterial according to state government policy and procedures. When at the hospital, i implemented policy and procdure for start up. Audit other sites to insure every location had the same procedures. Co workers where very helpfull, management was fair. Getting the approval from the Government agency, so a hospital bill got paid. Assisitng the patient and assisting he hospital.
Pros
enjoyed the commodity
Cons
to much away from home, due to travel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Capital Recovery. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4