Medical Capital Recovery Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Eligibility Vendor
Employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2016
Company has downsized over the years and is looking to rebuild. Very heavy workloads. Lots of uncertainty. Management is trying to grow company again.
Be careful
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Austin TXMay 30, 2013
Low pay, long hours, Would not recommend this company. The only reason I'm working for this company is because I'm in college and need a job. Supervisors will stab you in back, CFO is rude,disrespectful and acts like a child, her daughter works for the company,though it's against company policies to have relatives working in the same company. I'm able to find so much eligibility coverage for this company and they don't care. BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
Pros
none!!!
Cons
everything !!!!
Very productive and helpful workplace to learn lots of state laws.
Medicaid Cord/Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXSeptember 12, 2012
This job allowed us to help people in need for healthcare. I really enjoy working with the public and being able to help someone in need. This company had wonderful incentives for thier employees and actually let us know they did appreciate all of our efforts that we put forth.
Productive and casual place to work at
Call Center Manager/ Site Operations Auditor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 11, 2012
When at call center , supervised 18 client service representive. Review accounts, documentation, monitor calls from agents, to insure correct terms where use in assisting patients. Review and update training matterial according to state government policy and procedures. When at the hospital, i implemented policy and procdure for start up. Audit other sites to insure every location had the same procedures. Co workers where very helpfull, management was fair. Getting the approval from the Government agency, so a hospital bill got paid. Assisitng the patient and assisting he hospital.
Pros
enjoyed the commodity
Cons
to much away from home, due to travel.

2.3