Medical Center Clinic

Medical Center Clinic Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
LPN (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: lack of teamwork
For the most part, I enjoyed working at MCC. However, it was difficult because at times there was no team work. I believe that in order to get the job done in a timely manner, everyone needs to be doing their part.
Acquired customer service skills.
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 6, 2013
Pros: team work was well established.
Cons: schedule overload.
Answered multiline incoming calls. Scheduled doctor appointments along with lab, xray and other diagnostic procedures. .Patient check in and check out return appointments.
High volume outpatient lab, professional atmsphere
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 4, 2013
Pros: learned something new everyday!
Cons: compensation
This was a great job. It was very fast paced lab but I still was able to connect with the patients while they were in my care. I always did my best to keep the patient comfortable and informed about what was being done to them and why. I usually collected blood specimens from seventy or more patients daily.
I was crossed trained and promoted within – more... the lab for the positions of Laboratory Service Representative (patient registration and insurance verification) and Specimen Processor (SP).
As SP I was responsible for ALL specimens received from entire Medical Center. I processed each as dictated by the nature of the test(s) ordered. Many items were contracted to be sent to reference labs and I prepared each for shipping. – less
Fun to work for
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 15, 2013
I checked in 60 patients a day took there height weight vital signs checked there medications and put them in rooms. I called and scheduled MRIs and other tests. I wrote prescriptions and called in prescriptions
An enjoyable job
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: loved orthopedic/sports medicine patients
Cons: when you can't fix everyone
I enjoyed working with a variety of clientele ranging in all ages. Most of all enjoyed going to work because I learned something new every day.
Fun workplace
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: great help from anyone
Cons: nothing at all
They truely make a difference in a patients life... very friendly people...
Horrible Place To Work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaDecember 6, 2012
Cons: too many to list! see above!
I've been in the medical field for over 25 years and this is, by far, the worse place I've ever worked! Run the other way.....I'd rather dig ditches than work here! Management is inept and uncaring. Physicians are horrendous and abusive. And, expect to do the work of three people on a pitiful salary! Beware...this place was a nightmare. Just look at – more... their turnover rate!! – less
Nice co-workers, Job security
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 25, 2012
Pros: teamwork
Cons: compensation
Disposing of labwork, cleaning facility - wiping surfaces, sweeping, mopping. Cleaning equipment - computers and furniture.
Real nice place to work in, Good workplace morale.
Externship (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 20, 2012
Good place to work, everyone is attend and nice. Make you want to be happy go to work every day.
Your replaceable
MA (Former Employee), PensacolaSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: 8-5, overtime allowed in some areas
Cons: low pay, low raises, no advancement opportunity, horrible benefits plan (say good-bye to $300 easily a paycheck for insurance-hello medicare!)
Management is a group of secret agents that you never see and never clue you in on anything. Pay is low compared to scared heart and private practices and the work load is ridiculous in some areas.
I felt there was no advancement potential and pay was too low
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: not many. free life insurance (1 year salary)
Cons: took away benefits every year, like vacation days, holidays, pto, retirement benefits.
Worked via production and weighing scales were low on people they didn't like, but high if the boss liked you. There was a lot of favortism.
fun place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 9, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: firing me for the wrong reason
I enjoyed working here, i got along with almost everyone and my supervisors made the job fun.
Transcribed for all specialties.
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FL32505February 26, 2012
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: some conflict working in one office with 50 women.
All specialties including neurology, psychiatry, pediatrics, cardiology, surgery, orthopedics, lab results and radiology.