Cons: compensation; lots of calls during my time off.
* Providing support to my staff is my top priority; removing the barriers for them to do their best and accomplish our goals. I manage 25 people, which includes payroll, reviews, retraining, education, working reports for quality assurance, making the schedule, and resolving daily problems.
* I've added to my knowledge of regulatory compliance.
* My co-workers have great teamwork.
* The hardest part of my job is the 24/7 responsibility. I sometimes feel that my time off is not my own.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people and seeing staff grow in their skills and knowledge.