Medical Center of Trinity Employee Reviews

Trinity Medical Center is a fine hospital to work for . Every day there is something new.
housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 10, 2017
I go to work and then find out what is planned for me that day I like that job doesn't become boring. I have met wonderful friends for a long time young and old.
Pros
meeting new friends
Cons
healthcare
fast pase
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 7, 2017
Work hard for little pay. It's a good job if you have two incomes. 32 hours is the most hours you can work. register patient in the ER, on your feet the whole eight hours 30 min. lunch with no other breaks. Working around doctors and nurses to get your job done.
benefits
Cons
pay
HCA as a whole
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJune 5, 2017
I've been working for this company for 2 years. HCA has a union which has completely screwed me out of 500 a month. Terrible company. Terrible management. Terrible employer. The focus is money, not patients. Whatever makes the most money for their shareholders including cutting compensation for all staff.
surprises everyday
RN Staff Nurse-PSYCH INTAKE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 27, 2017
working in behavioral health, you are always surprise at the type of patients walk through your door. team work is great. supervisor willing to work with you on your schedule
Pros
teamwork
Cons
no cafeteria, music in hallway
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 21, 2017
Regular schedule, management is great, very friendly co-workers, I got to work with the public and help them. The hardest part of the job was doing certain reports.
n/a
birth certificate clerk (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 10, 2017
great place to work, management really cares about their employees and keeps employees up to date on training. its a smaller hospital so all employees are really close.
Nice place to work
Patient Access Team Lead, Registration (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 3, 2017
I like working at MCT, however I am looking to possibly relocating. I also would like to utilize my experience and skills more. I am currently going to school for medical billing and coding.
Great place to work! Blessed to be here
HOUSEKEEPING (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLApril 10, 2017
I love working here. Everyone who works here is amazing and will try their best to help work out any problem you may come across. Everyone here stands behind the CODE OF ETHICS and that means a lot
A great place to work
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMarch 7, 2017
I work with a group of professionals that together create a great team. The hospital has 2 satellite stand-alone ER locations at which I cover for call.
Pros
great group of people
Cons
sometimes extremely busy
Great benefits and fantastic environment
Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLNovember 23, 2016
They listen and show they care for their employees but only at the administrative level, corporate behaves like business and do not show the same care.
Pros
good hours, great pay/benefits
Cons
strict rules, staffing issues
great benefits great work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLOctober 20, 2016
plenty of opportunities, great benefits. flexible shifts. Great coworkers. Supervisors are reasonable and help influence you to do better and move to a better opportunity
I loved my job, but management needs management , they abusive authority as if they're exempt
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 17, 2016
I worked at Trinity for quite some time, I was bullied, harassed, sinlged out, and treated like dog poo. Although I did an excellent job, sad thing is when you finally had enough and report issues the retaliation begins. Never in my life have I had to experience being bullied, who would of thought at Trinity, I loved my job but I could not take the sneaky, dirty bullying anymore. The environmental services dept. is built on lies and mistrust, favoritism, and management who calls patients dirty names. Also along with their favorites take hour and a half lunch breaks, 45 minute 15 minute breaks.
Pros
Very kind, and caring nursing staff, benefits.
Cons
Unprofessional tatoo flaunting management.
Loved it!
Florida - Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 31, 2016
The hospital had the best atmosphere. I loved all my co-workers. My favorite part was all the babies in the OB Department.
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 12, 2016
I am a hard working CNA .I put all my patients first .Its a fast pace job you always juggling more than one task at a time.Customer service is the key treat your patient s the way you want to be treated.
Laboratoy
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 18, 2016
Busy but everyone here works as a team to get things done. Could have more staff on second and third shifts. Pay could be higher.
4 West
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 6, 2016
As a CNA I worked on a telemetry psych floor as a CNA/Sitter. Typical assignment of patients is anywhere from 9-18 patients and various 1:1 sitters. Expected to take care of the patents as well as relieve the 1:1 sitters for 2 15 minute breaks in addition to a 30 minute lunch break. Good company to work for, but the 4th floor is hectic at times.
Busy, fast paced environment with opportunities for learning
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 17, 2016
During my time at Medical Center of Trinity, I was able to learn much about the ever changing field of hospital case management. The staff was friendly, and overall I found this facility to be a good experience. There were many changes in staff during the period I was employed, which did make it difficult and tense at times.
clean work place, fun up beat enviorment
Transporter (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLApril 24, 2016
Transport patients from rooms to radiology department. Ensure patients safety before traveling from room. Assist X-ray techs with setting patients In proper locations.
Pros
Big break rooms with complimentary snacks
Cons
odd work hours, only part time employment
Er
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMarch 18, 2016
Fast Paced with quick turn over of patients. Quick care of high acuity patient. Over Crowded ER and hospital. Good doctors and most are willing to educate staff and patients of problems and treatment options.
Cons
Maybe 1 lunch break a week.
Worst place to work
Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  DietaryFebruary 9, 2016
This is a horrible place to work. Unfair treatment of their employees unless you're kissing butt. The less you do the more opportunity for advancement you get. The supervisors have no backbone. These people are the laziest most incompetent people in the world. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Center of Trinity. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Center of Trinity Reviews by Location