Medical Center of Trinity

Medical Center of Trinity Employee Reviews

great benefits great work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLOctober 20, 2016
plenty of opportunities, great benefits. flexible shifts. Great coworkers. Supervisors are reasonable and help influence you to do better and move to a better opportunity
I loved my job, but management needs management , they abusive authority as if they're exempt
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILSeptember 17, 2016
I worked at Trinity for quite some time, I was bullied, harassed, sinlged out, and treated like dog poo. Although I did an excellent job, sad thing is when you finally had enough and report issues the retaliation begins. Never in my life have I had to experience being bullied, who would of thought at Trinity, I loved my job but I could not take the sneaky, dirty bullying anymore. The environmental services dept. is built on lies and mistrust, favoritism, and management who calls patients dirty names. Also along with their favorites take hour and a half lunch breaks, 45 minute 15 minute breaks.
Pros
Very kind, and caring nursing staff, benefits.
Cons
Unprofessional tatoo flaunting management.
Loved it!
Florida - Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 31, 2016
The hospital had the best atmosphere. I loved all my co-workers. My favorite part was all the babies in the OB Department.
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 12, 2016
I am a hard working CNA .I put all my patients first .Its a fast pace job you always juggling more than one task at a time.Customer service is the key treat your patient s the way you want to be treated.
Laboratoy
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 18, 2016
Busy but everyone here works as a team to get things done. Could have more staff on second and third shifts. Pay could be higher.
4 West
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLJuly 6, 2016
As a CNA I worked on a telemetry psych floor as a CNA/Sitter. Typical assignment of patients is anywhere from 9-18 patients and various 1:1 sitters. Expected to take care of the patents as well as relieve the 1:1 sitters for 2 15 minute breaks in addition to a 30 minute lunch break. Good company to work for, but the 4th floor is hectic at times.
Busy, fast paced environment with opportunities for learning
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 17, 2016
During my time at Medical Center of Trinity, I was able to learn much about the ever changing field of hospital case management. The staff was friendly, and overall I found this facility to be a good experience. There were many changes in staff during the period I was employed, which did make it difficult and tense at times.
clean work place, fun up beat enviorment
Transporter (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLApril 24, 2016
Transport patients from rooms to radiology department. Ensure patients safety before traveling from room. Assist X-ray techs with setting patients In proper locations.
Pros
Big break rooms with complimentary snacks
Cons
odd work hours, only part time employment
Er
Paramedic (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMarch 18, 2016
Fast Paced with quick turn over of patients. Quick care of high acuity patient. Over Crowded ER and hospital. Good doctors and most are willing to educate staff and patients of problems and treatment options.
Cons
Maybe 1 lunch break a week.
Worst place to work
Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  DietaryFebruary 9, 2016
This is a horrible place to work. Unfair treatment of their employees unless you're kissing butt. The less you do the more opportunity for advancement you get. The supervisors have no backbone. These people are the laziest most incompetent people in the world. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Everything else
Good Learning Experience
LEAD PATIENT COOK (Former Employee) –  SR 54 Trinity, FLDecember 3, 2015
In my nearly four years at Trinity, I learned a lot of things, mainly new diets, consideration for patients' rights and privacy policies.
A typical day was full of deadlines, prepping, cooking and reviewing duties for the following day.
Management and co-workers communicated and worked together well and we were informed of new procedures in a timely manner.
The most difficult part of the job was getting the bacon cooked!
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my partner and preparing good, hot food every day.
Pros
Great benefits, really liked my schedule.
Cons
At times short-staffed, making deadlines sometimes difficult to reach.
The Management in this hospital is aggressive and it shows in the people working there.
Psychiatric Intake RN (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLAugust 24, 2015
I worked a staff position at this hospital. Started in the ER and then was part of the BH intake team. The management and staff in this hospital are not very pleasant. Management ploys staff against each other. Keeping staff uncertain of thier position security. I saw many co-workers fired at the drop of a hat, on hearsay. I was forced to deal with aggressive co-workers and management. It was a hostile work environment. If you don't believe me, work there and you will see in a short time. Trinity is a portrait of a dysfunctional work environment.
Pros
They pay good
Cons
Not a Nurse friendly environment
Great Place to work
Housekeeper/Lead (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLApril 14, 2015
Great Management, wonderful company to work for. Very rewarding work, the best part of the job is working with the patients,
Great place to work.
DIRECTOR OF NURSING (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FloridaOctober 28, 2014
In order to be an effective public servant, I recognize the indispensability of an advanced degree. I am currently pursuing my Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Administration. I have gained a lot of "real world" experience at the Medical Center of Trinity. I am looking forward to playing a key role in broader organizational stategies
New RN
Charge Nurse, Cardiac Floor (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLMay 23, 2014
Advanced to charge position on telemetry, fast paced and very challenging in all aspects of patient care.
Pros
The learning experience
Very educational
Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Extern (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLApril 13, 2014
Externship.
Patient care and stocking supplies for the day.
Setting up for and assisting with procedures.
Patient scans including abdominal, vascular, and OB/Gyn.
Commpany was good
DISCHARGE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMarch 5, 2014
The company was good but the management was fair. Benefits are excellent.
compensation, salary is ver good
Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLFebruary 14, 2014
staff to patient ratio is not good. heavy work loads. 12 hour shifts. union in place-recently fired union reps on the BH unit. Recent firing of all LPNS on the unit
Pros
excellent wages
Cons
they recently fired all the LPNS on this BH unit in effort to control costs
Productive and Interesting Jpb Experience
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLFebruary 7, 2014
loved the staff as well as the customers/patients. Everyday was a new experience. I learned to be a better listener and more empathetic towards others. The management was top notch. They were very helpful whenever I needed them. I found my co-workers equally as helpful and fun to be around. Hardest part of the job was only when I was new.
Pros
learned alot
Subway within the hospital
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLJanuary 17, 2014
We have our busy days and then our not so busy days. People are nice and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Center of Trinity. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Center of Trinity Reviews by Location