MEDICAL CITY

MEDICAL CITY Employer Reviews

Good Place
PLANNING & SCHEDULING ENGINEER (Current Employee), Dededo, GUMarch 23, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: healthcare
The company is good but as of now we don't have projects and the comapny started demobilazation.
Good place to work at
PRN (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2014
friendly managers and coworkers. they are really supportive of everything and they are always happy to help whenever i need them.
Wonderful place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2013
The
Hospital overall is a great place to work and be treated for any illness a person may have.
sophisticated hospital.
Staff Nurse- Medical Surgical Ward (Former Employee), PhilippinwaJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: nice working experience
Cons: traffic going to work.
nice hospital, very clean and quiet. with new and latest machine to use with the patient.
Exciting and fast paced.
PCT/secretary (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 8, 2012
I worked at Medical City, Dallas for 2 years, and learned quite a lot. I took care of post cath, post cardioversion, and post/active MI patients. I learned how to do most cardiac drips, pull sheaths after a cardiac cath, and how to read telemetry. It was a great place to learn and work.
fellow workers were friendly
Engineering Mechanic III (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 31, 2012
Pros: most daytime work
Cons: pulling 2nd or third shift.
This job wasn't really difficult, i just couldn't imagine having two current licenses in the state of Texas, of which, neither was used on this job. most work was bulb change out, tv's and nurse call button replacement...oh, and toillet repair. The most gratifying moments were when one would smile, and say thank you for work done on their room.
Exhausting yet Enjoyable
LOA Verifier/Records Custodian (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 20, 2014
Checks and verifies the information and access of the patients' health insurance cards while ensuring their privilege and benefits

I learned that consultations and other simple or complex procedures can be done outside the hospital and the fee is much cheaper at least

Most enjoyable part is when co-workers share the blessings they have with each other
work overload but less pay
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Pasig, PhillipinesMarch 24, 2014
work overload but less pay and tax is big. management is okay and environment is very good to work with.
Good Hospital, Catering international Patients, Clean Environment, Advance Medical Technology
Staff Nurse (Emergency Department) (Current Employee), Pasig CityMarch 21, 2013
Pros: clean environment, state of the art medical equipments
Cons: seniority is given priority
A regular shift is 8 hours a day. We work with approximately 30 staffs per shift at the Emergency Department. The hospital experience is not worth-while. Little independence is only given to it's staff nurses in handling emergency cases, skills and procedures. From the lack of independence given, nurses are afraid to do basic and emergency nursing procedures – more... even when necessary. – less
Very Good Hospital Management and worthwhile experience
Staff Nurse (Emergency Department) (Current Employee), Pasig CityMarch 21, 2013
Pros: sense of independence, great staff, clean environment
Cons: seniority is given priority
A regular shift is 8 hours a day. We work with approximately 25 staffs per shift at the Emergency Department. The hospital offers great training programs for its staff. Head Nurses and Supervisors taught us to be independent in handling emergency cases, skills and procedures, with only minimal supervision. From the independence given, we have developed – more... our critical thinking, our sense of urgency, and the proper conduct towards patients and co-workers.

The hardest part of the job would be the number of patients coming in the emergency room. Nevertheless, it is the best hospital to work at, having the best staffs, and having the best training experiences. – less
internship
Internship (Former Employee), BaghdadNovember 13, 2012
All departments, medicine, gyne, pediatrics, surgery.....etc
It's a fun workplace
Biomedical Engineer / RIS - PACS Administrator (Current Employee), Pasig City, PhilippnesMarch 15, 2012
I work as a bio-medical Engineer and a RIS - PACS Administrator here in The Medical City. I Maintain all medical equipment under the Bio-medical Engineering Department and also I am in-charge of all information system of imaging equipment like Ultrasounds, X Ray, MRI, CT Scan, Fetal Monitors and etc.

About MEDICAL CITY

Established in 1974 by a group of North Texas' premier medical specialists as a new kind of healthcare facility, Medical City – Read more