medical device Employee Reviews in United States

Well balanced working environment
Management Representative (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CAMay 31, 2015
Good company, well structured with pipe line device in the R&D.

- Flexible schedule
- Learn by doing on your own
- Management is supportive
- Co-workers are focused on the job
- Cost saving is priority
- Achievement on the successful FDA submission and passing audit
Pros
Relative flexible, relaxed environment
Cons
Benefit is not good, too far from Fremont home
Time Management is key
QC Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAFebruary 10, 2015
Its a jovial environment where eveyone rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done. At time the load can be overbearing. We all feel like we are family members to eachother.
Pros
great atmosphere- family
Great Company
Extrusion Tubing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CAAugust 25, 2014
Very good management, projects, culture and employees. Very cold in MN.
Medical device / Surgical equipment company
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Westborough, Mass.June 17, 2014
A Medical Device - Surgical Equipment Company with a portfolio of over 50 disposable and capital products for Otolaryngologists, Head and Neck Surgeons, Pulmonologists and Anesthesiologists.
As a sales rep you are responsible for full sales cycle and call points within the Hospital – hunt for leads, work with purchasing department, present proposals to the capital equipment committee or VAT (Value Analysis Team), negotiate G.P.O’s (Novation, Premier and Amerinet), submit orders and follow up with clients.
Outside Sales of Medical and Aesthetic Devices
Owner, ID Aesthetics (Current Employee) –  Northern CaliforniaOctober 27, 2013
I have recently relocated to Santa Rosa, where the demand for Aesthetic devices and Skin Care Products is 70 % less than in the Bay Area where I functioned with an extensive network of professionals. I love my work and wish to combine my many years in the field working on a team within a structured corporate environment. I was able to become a leader in my field and territory while generating huge capital for my clients.
Pros
aligning with vibrant thinkers and cutting edge professionals and facilities.
Cons
many long day's sitting in traffic in the silicone valley and san francisco bay area
Challenging dynamic sales environment
Director of Marketing / Sales (Current Employee) –  Maricopa, AZSeptember 23, 2013
A typical day at work consists of marketing research, planning events, contract negotiation, travel, inventory maintenance, direct sales, customer education and post sales service and all financial reconciliation.

I've learned to be very flexible and diplomatic, to overcome obstacles, prioritize objectives and develop excellent time management skills.

The management style at this company is completely hands off, my co-workers are amazing and form a cohesive team.

The hardest part of this job is the constant traveling. The most enjoyable part of this job is the immediate gratification of improving clients lives.
Pros
extensive travel, improving clients quality of life
Cons
no room for advancement or diverse revenue streams
Great
Biomedical Engineering Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 22, 2013
• About 6 years of progressive experience as a Business Analyst & Quality Analyst, Verification & Validation Engineer focused on large time boxed projects with strong domain knowledge and experience in Bio medical, Engineering, Medical Devices and Biotechnology Industries.
• Technical experience includes preparing hardware/software test plans, technical standards, software test requirements, system and subsystem design documentation and requirements gathering, developing risk assessment summaries, designing and maintaining databases, and preparing technical proposals and master schedules.
• Served as a Business Analyst initiating interdepartmental meetings to yield effective communication, provided staff supervision and performance reviews, provided senior peer review for technical documentation, as well as interfacing successfully with all levels of management.
• Strong domains are Bio Instrumentation, Medical Device development, Diagnostics and therapeutic equipments, Bio materials, Human Anatomy & Physiology.
good
good
Service & Sales Management
Sales Account Manager, Midwest Voice of Help (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IowaDecember 12, 2012
A Typical day was spent seeing customers and attending to their needs. I enjoyed working with management, and co-workers alike they provided professionalism to all customers and made it possible to work in a conducive working environment. The hardest part of the job was not being able to please all customers but working to ensure most of them were happy. I enjoyed working with co-workers and customers that needed my product and really enjoyed the time we spent building relationships.
Pros
relationship building, sales of medical equipment, customer service
Cons
inability to not please everyone
not desireable
Senior Inspector (Current Employee) –  San JoseMay 3, 2012
elastic conformance
Stressful demands
Learned to duck and cover
profit driven management
Pros
you can go home after work
Cons
you have to go into work
A chance to learn
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Anasco, P.R.March 12, 2012
Very wide chances for getting a job. Offers detail. It gives empleyees a chance to be active in the medical assembling. The product assembled is to be used in saving lives and the manufacture most be 100% safe, which gives the employee a high resposability.