Medical Doctor Associates Employee Reviews

locum position
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  TennesseeOctober 8, 2017
The manager was very unorganized and oftentimes requested my services at the last minute. Many of the important logistics had to be taken care of after the assignment had begun. If it were not for the pay, I would not have worked for them as long.
Pros
pay
Cons
unorganized
Office Coordinator/Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Lots of job growth available
Great colleagues
Good working environment
Team building
This was an regional office
Busy office always good feeling
na
Administrative assistant to MDA's Top Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAAugust 25, 2017
this company is great place to start and open new doors for the locum tenen career. The people are great, however, there are always changes going on so if you are ok with no stability then it is right for you.
Poor Management and Horrible Co-workers
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAAugust 13, 2017
Typical metric driven environment, but unfair policies, and unethical practices.The CEO should take a good look at what is going on inside of this organization. The entire management team should be replaced - top down approach in order to make it easier to go to work. There are really great people, with great values and morals that have left because of the unethical behaviors of management.
Pros
Pay is okay
Cons
Micro management from inexperienced managers, cutthroat, no values, no ethics, management has too many favorites, and does not look favorably on those who work hard everyday, only those who cheat their ways to the top. Horrible management.
Cut throat
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 5, 2017
Fast paced. They are going through alot of changes. there is alot of turn around in recruiters. Seems recruiters come and dont last a year. If you don't perform your out the door as well. One bad month could mean your job.
friendly competition
Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 21, 2017
A lot to learn in the beginning but great training, great management, staff is very engaged and helpful to new hires. Very organized and professional.
Helpful Recruiters
APRN (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 19, 2017
Wide range of opportunities. Supplies mileage and housing. You are considered a 1099 employee. They also supply malpractice insurance. Very helpful recruiter.
Would not reccommend
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Gwinet county GAJune 13, 2017
Company has terrible management issues, training is too long and the compensation is not up to par compared to any company within this industry. Not a good atmosphere to work in
Pros
location
Cons
management, compensation
Productive Organization
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2017
Nice company to work for. Company culture changed when they merged another healthcare organization. There was not a lot of career advancement opportunities unless you move to corporate office in Atlanta, GA. but overall great place to work,.
Pros
nice peiople
Cons
no promoability
Great Company
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2017
I had nothing but positive experiences with this company. It has been wonderful. They are very proficient and professional. Communication is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Horrible place to work
Business Development Servicing Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAApril 29, 2017
Very unprofessional environment. No team concept, leadership is very poor. This company has been the target of several EEOC claims and rightfully so.
Locums Company
Production (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
MDA has many tenured employees that are passionate about the brand and mission. The new president helped to move the company culture and overall efficiency in a positive direction. If you love staffing, this will be a great company to join because it is probably better than any of the other healthcare staffing companies in the Atlanta area.
Pros
Once you hit your goals you work remote
Cons
Takes awhile to make significant money
Wonderful Company
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 30, 2016
My experience with MDA has been exceptional! The process was easy to start and went smoothly from the beginning. I hope to continue working with MDA to enhance my professional development.
Pros
Good pay for mileage, reservations made well in advance, paid weekly
Cons
First check took 3 weeks to receive but no problems after that
The best in the industry.
MD (Current Employee) –  GASeptember 6, 2016
MDA is truly the best in the industry. It has exceeded my expectations in all areas of interaction -- from the initial contact to credentialing to the ongoing support.
I highly recommend it.
MDA is going to make things happen!
sales (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAMay 24, 2016
I have been with MDA for over 5 years. I have always enjoyed my job and the people I work with. I wondered if the honeymoon period would end after I first started and it didn't. We hit a rough patch for about 18 months during a management change, but with new management, we are walking on cloud 9 again! We have hope, vision, excitement, motivation, and we are a family again!!
Pros
Wear jeans everyday and flexible schedule, comp plan, people are great, management is great
Cons
marketing needs to improve but it will
I have honestly never worked at a better place in my life.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 9, 2016
- Everyone worked together and knew their actions affected others.
- All coworkers were kind and understanding.
- I was taught excellently during my time there.
- The company felt like you were part of a family.
Nice people easy to get along with
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 6, 2015
I enjoyed working for MDA I feel the Management at that time could have used more training. The Management staff did not know how to review their employees and when the employee would ask for examples of what problems they had with the staff the Managers could not explain the problems. That did not help the staff learn how to fix their errors or problems.
Pros
Nice people good co-workers the tasks were good
Cons
Managers needed more training, they did not know how to manage the employees
Over 20 Years Experience in Sales and Trade Show Management
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 22, 2015
Great at building long term relationships with clients
Love the feeling of closing a sale
Enjoy selling a product I believe in and can prove it
Motivated and get along with all personalities
Pros
A company that allows me unlimited possibilities
Cons
No Insurance Sales
Best company I worked for by far...
Corporate Office Front Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 17, 2015
The MDA family took me in after Hurricane Katrina and were so good to myself and my family. At MDA I learned how to be a receptionist for their corporate office and later learned how to recruit.
Pros
no complaints
Cons
had to move back home to New Orleans
MDA is a fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Lake, GAFebruary 17, 2015
MDA is a great company with wonderful people. There have been many changes over the past year and it's been an adjustment for everyone. I like the management. A typical day at work is doing the same stuff over and over. There's nothing hard about this job. The most enjoyable part of working here are the people.
Pros
People and flexibility
Cons
Salary and bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Doctor Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Medical Doctor Associates Reviews by Location