This Admin Assistant opening requires a high level of efficient and effective typing, online communication, web search with multiple open tabs & loggins, etc... A thorough knowledge of online computing is a must; basic computer tasks must be second nature. A college degree with daily computer use and/or the equivalent of daily online computer skills is a plus. This role requires a high attention to detail with a capability to manage and prioritize multiple, various tasks. Superior organization and follow-up is critical. Seeking a “Company” Person who will be willing to perform tasks outside the immediate scope of your role for this small, fast growing company.
- Online product research and drafting of Quotes / Offerings for the CEO
- Draft and mail/email Invoices & Purchase Orders; manage AP & AR
- Manages tasks, events, leads and potentials within the cloud database
- Create & manage other documentation as needed, via Google Drive and other platforms
- Professionally answers, directs and screens limited incoming calls
- Assists the CEO with tasks, letters, document prep & other misc. projects
- Emails Quotes and Offerings to clients
- Manage schedules, interviews and monitors temp hires for efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain vendor relations via phone, email and other online communication
- Order supplies as needed
- Manages various other multi-tasking activities while keeping attention to detail at the forefront
- Perform tasks, as needed, that may be outside the immediate scope of your role
This is a highly unique company, specializing in buying used equipment, mostly online, to resell for high dollar amounts. Due to the very specialized nature of this industry, a highly detail oriented person capable and willing to learn the industry and company practices will prove to be eminent. We hope to find the right person who seeks a secure workplace for the long-term.
Minimum hours: M-F 8:15AM - 5:00PM
Top salary commensurate with experience and proven ability.
Address: South End - walking distance from the Howland Place
New Bedford, MA 02744
To Apply, email resume, cover letter and salary requirment in PDF format to garret (at) medynamics.com