Xerox Services- San Antonio TX 11/2008- present
Senior Systems Engineer
• Conducted domain migrations worldwide
• Install and configure Windows XP,7 7 and 2000/2003/2008 Servers.
• Assemble, troubleshoot and repair desktop computers, servers and peripherals. • Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
• VMware 4.0, 5.1 maintaining and new builds
• Maintain/configure Active Directory in a large scale environment • Managed all new install projects for servers, switches, and other network resources locally.
• Support desktops and servers worldwide for over 500 users.
• Served technical lead for team in troubleshooting issues
• DNS, DHCP, and SNMP configuration and maintenance.
• Serve as liaison for interagency network applications. •Establishes and implements standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software, according to specifications and parameters.
• MacAfee AV ePO administrator for worldwide deployment and management • Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V virtualization configuration for servers.