Medical Management Innovations, Inc. is looking to add experienced RNs to our case management team in the Chicago land area.
This is a busy, full-time position providing field case management services in a workers’ compensation environment. Must be up for the challenges of frequent travel and flexible to working with a varying full-time schedule.
Visit our website: medicalmanagementinnovations.com to learn more about the position and our company.
After review of the FCM and company overview videos, please follow the instruction for submitting your resume and salary requirements so that someone from our recruiting team can contact you.
- Working from an in-home office
- Extensive day travel by car
- Frequent contact with all parties of workers’ compensation claims
- Reading and interpreting medical and professional correspondence
- Gathering and disseminating information and making recommendations
- Formulating and evaluating case management plans
- Participating in self-management company activities
- Current RN license
- Minimum three (3) years clinical RN experience
- Current driver’s license
- Clean driving record past 3 years
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
Must also be able to work independently with minimal supervision, exercise sound critical thinking skills, effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members, and possess the flexibility and organizational skills to manage an inconsistent schedule.