Overall, Medical Mutual is a really great place to work. The jobs are stable and people are nice.
- Great coworkers. I had worked with a few different teams, and I enjoyed working with all of them. Most, if not all of the people I worked with are friendly, and hard workers who are more than happy to share their knowledge and experiences.
- Great managers. I had worked under 4 different managers, while each one has a different managing style, they were all very easy to work with. They also understand the importance of work-life balance, and are happy to help you to advance in your career.
- Almost no need for overtime: From my experience, it's rare to work more than 40 hours/week.
- Like most big non-IT companies, there are a lot of disconnect between IT department and the rest of the company, which could lead to confusion and ambiguity with project requirements and goals.
- Depends on the team you are on, you may not get to work with the latest and greatest technology.
Nice coworkers, managers, good work/life balance
Technology isn't always state of the art