Our medical and surgical practice is looking for a cheerful, intelligent, self motivated and caring team member.
Your duties will include greeting patients, answering phones, making appointments, rooming patients, obtaining patient intake data, input patient data into EHR.
1. Needs to be motivated to get the task done.
2. Speak and write grammatically correct English
3. Computer literate and able to type
4.The successful applicant has an interest in a combination of clerical and administrative assistant duties, is a self-starter, highly accurate and quick with data entry, detail-oriented, accurate with numbers, dependable, and has a positive supportive attitude.
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
6. Work well with others. Team player .
7. Experience with medical office/medical receptionist is a big plus but not required. We will train the right candidate.
Position will be part-time Monday Tuesday Wednesday 9-5 and Friday 9-1 pm. There will be variability in hours per day occassionally. Range will be minimal of 20 hours a week to 32 hours a week.
How to Apply: Email a cover letter and attach resume or fax to 9258301754
Medical/Surgical Office Practice needs an enthusiastic medical receptionist