Medical Practice

Medical Practice Employee Reviews

messy work place, unorganized, rude, demeaning
Relations Associate (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYJanuary 13, 2014
overloads you with impossible work. fires u # days before your benefits start so they don't have to pay. uses people for # months and then lets you go without an explanation. horrible work place.
Very active and busy practice, occassionally treated to lunch
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not enough staff, sometimes
Working in a very busy practice kept me on my toes. The medical practice consisted of various specialties. I gained quite a bit of medical knowledge from working with different specialities. Most of my co-workers we easy to get along with and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was trying to accommodate and process a lot of patients for different specialities. What I enjoyed most about my job was, the interacting with the patients.
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2012
Pros: some free lunches
Cons: sometimes communication between staff is hard to understand.
Great place to work.

Coworkers are helpful and always willing to be a team player. If anyone needs help there is always someone there to help. The management staff is easy to talk to and willing to have your back at anytime. It is enjoyable because there is always something to do. There is never a slow moment.
busy and small office space
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), midland family practice Yonkers, NYNovember 2, 2012
Pros: free lunch, and great patients and a new experience
Cons: no breaks, attitude, longs waits, dependent on other workes
a typical day at work is to see about 50 or more patients at medium paste. i learned a massive amount of things from my doctor and also different types of machine exams. The office manager i feel did not do her job up to par. Rarely seen her and not professional. My co-workers were friendly and a bit dependent of each other. The hardest part of my job was doing every one else's job all at once. The office itself was great i enjoyed working with the patients they were kind so that made it easier for me ,but the office itself needs work and learn how to be professional.
Amazing
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAOctober 15, 2012
great Managemant and amazing work ethic fun and exciting employees

Medical Practice Salaries