Medical Professionals

Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

Worst registry experience!
LVN (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 24, 2016
This company is very unprofessional and work for the client only, not the employees. They don't care if you're being treated poorly by the permanent staff and don't do anything to help their employees resolve any issues that's may arise except end your assignment. If you have the audacity to complain, they never place you anywhere again. I would encourage anyone and everyone to look somewhere else to work.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, no support, poor management
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 13, 2016
They are a great company. My work and life balance is difficult due to the long drive I have each day from home to work. They train very well. They are an honest company.
Terrible unprofessional and fake
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 10, 2016
The people that work here are described as fake and unprofessional and that's very true! Try to go with another company they are very cheap as well. I'm not sure how they are getting business!!
Pros
Descent wages
Cons
Unprofessional, lazy, condesending
Great organization to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 25, 2016
Was a joy working for this company. If I had any issues they were there for me and very understanding. Easy to communicate with the representatives.
Very unprofessional
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTDecember 31, 2015
I applied for a position which I was qualified for, they had me take a test online which I passed with flying colors, gave them exceptional references and followed up with numerous emails and telephone calls. Needless to say no one called me back or tried to get in touch with me. I sent one last final email and never heard back from them. I have since been employed and I love my new employer, guess being employed by them wasn't in the cards, but they at least could have called me or followed up. In my opinion this company lacks communication and follow through, please make sure that this doesn't happen to you. I would not recommend this company to anyone
Current Employee thrilled at the opportunities
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 27, 2015
This company wants nothing more than to help people. I love working for people who truly want to not only build up their candidates to become employees within a client's position, but also to grow their internal employees to always learn. Even in my interview I was asked where I want to be in 5 years and I actually feel as though it was so they could help me get there. Even 6 months later this has not changed. They are open, helpful, believe in teamwork, and believe in people.
Pros
Consistent Training, Good Communication within the company, Confident and Intelligent President
Cons
Sometimes long hours
productive and professional work area
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 16, 2015
Having the pleasure to work hands on with individuals who need assistant with activities of daily living. TBI/SCI. friendly environment . supportive staff and management . team work is the main focus and the satisfaction of the clients is the number one goal.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
twelve hour shifts
Medical Records departments
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  various locationsSeptember 28, 2015
I just started working for this company and at this time they have been doing great. When interviewed with this company I felt they understood my skills and had confidence to send me out on various projects.
Temp agency
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2015
They listen, professional, speedy with follow ups.
They have good connections in the medical and hospital arena if that is your career goal this is a nice place for you.
Productive and fun work place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 31, 2013
Busy productive
I like to learn something new every day!
All the management staff is very friendly
A great team work
When time frame is close
When I say DONE!
Cons
Place where I can utilize my experiences
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Knowing that I accomplish my work day and enjoyed what I am there for. Growing with the company and used my experiences in the medical field.
Pros
Personal that appreciate me and my achievements.
Cons
healthcare
Enjoyed being able to staff people.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 11, 2012
This job provided enjoyment being able to staff individuals. Also, when the clients felt their careprovider was a good match for them it was always helpful. This was a temporary job assignment and I appreciated the length that I was able to learn from this position.
productive and fun work place
Temp (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMarch 6, 2015
fast paced, easy and friendly staff, managers were great. Co workers awesome. Hardest part was no open perm. positions.
going to work was the most enjoyable.
Pros
easy hour flexability
Cons
late starts
Great temp agency they find you work fast!
Temp Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2014
This temp agency got me a Medical assistant job that increased my experience with great pay
Pros
Finds you jobs fast
Cons
Temp
looking for stable employment
Private Insurance/ Medi-Cal/ Medicare Collector (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 22, 2012
loved working with others and giving great customer service.
great jobs, temp to hire positions
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 18, 2012
collections, billing, eligibility, audit claims, sent appeals , etc
Cons
temperary agency