Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

St Francis Medical Records and OU Medical Center:
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa,OkOctober 4, 2017
Enjoyed both jobs , St.Francis in Medical records, obtaining patience charts from various floors/dept ,coding charts numerically & placing them in the vault .
OU worked as Referrals Clerk, processing referrals , obtaining appointments, calling patients Most enjoyable part of job. Least enjoyable when equipment wouldn't work properly.
Pros
Enjoyed both jobs
Cons
Temporary jobs.. But OU hired Me.
Medical Professional Institute
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Great Workplace and School learned many things and great opportunities people are so friendly there and they reach out to help you in any way they can.
Pros
Good place
Cons
Good job placements where I wish to be
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with assignments given thru this temporary agency and the personal that guided me through my experience.

I worked in many departments and was able to gain the experience needed in my field.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 19, 2017
I like the client's I work with, but some staff members are lazy and management does nothing about it. Most staff members do their job and then you have the few that gets away with everything and they also play favoritism towards certain staff members.
Pros
Steady job
Cons
lazy staff leaves work for other staff members to do
It has been rewarding
President (Current Employee) –  Malden, MAJune 3, 2017
Excellent, I founded MPI and have had very dedicated employees. It has been rewarding, I have worked at MPI since 1999.
Most enjoyable part of my job was educating students.
Medical coding data input
Data Entry Examiner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2017
Data entry in Medical information. Doing alot of Medical coding and summiting data information. Having fun in focusing in the job you do, and making sure everything adds up and ready to
Stressful at newport
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMay 2, 2017
I was interviewed by a person here they found me a job and was told that it was temp to hire. I was doing pretty great and completed my hours bc it's by hours to become permanent. I emailed to ask if I will be hired and no one ever responded so it results that the person I was being helped by was no longer working there and I was never told until I found out on my own that she stopped working there. And the other person who was helping me with the place I was working was supposed to keep in touch with my manager and they never said anything one day I was driving home on a Friday and I just got the call to tell me that my temp was termed and she didn't even bother asking the medical practice if I will be permanent or not. Overall this place sucks I was told They were gonna help me find another place and it's been over a month already and have not heard from them and I've tried calling as we,k
Pros
Found me a job
Cons
Sucks
worked indepedly no presure.
Receptionist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 3, 2017
Checked in patients. Managed front and back office some accounting and medical billing, receptionist appointment setter opened and closing of office. Prepared patient charts and Medications.
Pros
half day fridays
Cons
no benefits
Nice work environment
Certified Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 8, 2017
I like the agency. They have provided to me my last three assignments. The disadvantage was when the person I was covering for come back. I was without a job.
Pros
Daily work
Cons
When the person I am replacing, comes back
Small Office, but can get bausy at times, Medical Staffing
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 7, 2017
This company focus on medical staffing, temp, temp to perm or direct hire, entry level and high level medical positions. They cover all f Inland Empire.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2017
Company is very productive and is a challenging position. I have learned how to use my communication skills more effectively. A good environment to work in.
Pros
help
Cons
temporary
Intimate and friendly
Per Diem/Part-time (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This company is very intimate and the people who work here are very friendly and helpful. Since the company is small, the staff has more one on one time with customers.
Working for the people
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 17, 2017
I billed all insurances, Medical, Private, and HMO's.
I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of my job is appeals that would get denied, because once denied you must be very creative to get it paid, this could takes 6 months. The turnaround time for claims is usually 60-90 days. The most enjoyable was my boss he was a delight each day i saw him, great personality.
Pros
To serve the people
Cons
My assignment ended
Great Place To Work
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Red Oak, TXJanuary 3, 2017
Great Place To Work With Great People and Is a Great School as well there is always something new to learn and interact with new people everyday :)
I love the people, staff kind and courteous
Human Resource Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 5, 2016
Working for different job assignments has given me the opportunity to meet people, learn new skills. Management has always been helpful and great on giving you tips regarding your job. The co-workers I have worked with have been nice and helpful. I enjoyed at each job assignment meeting the staff.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
No benefits
hands on job
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 6, 2016
Must be hands on ready and handle customers with accuracy. Job hours are not consistent but are very flexible. Lots of travel may be required since there are many locations and not so much stuff.
Overall a great place
Student Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malden, MANovember 2, 2016
The atmosphere at MPI is overall very good, but due to unforeseen circumstances many had to leave. The President is very caring and wants to see everyone be successful despite what others may say. Overall I love MPI and the President.
Great Experience
Business Clerk (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAOctober 25, 2016
Gained a lot of experience through this company that led to me getting future jobs. Because of the positions held with this agency, I was set in terms of skills and experience to obtain a long term position with a great company.
A great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTSeptember 13, 2016
They are a great company. My work and life balance is difficult due to the long drive I have each day from home to work. They train very well. They are an honest company.
A corporate health care company
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 6, 2016
I was employed by this company several times. I love working for the patients but most of their patients are out of the Genesee County area. Just too far to drive for the rate of pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.