Medical Professionals

Medical Professionals Employee Reviews

Caring management
Health Home Aide (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2015
Pros: management and staff have bi-weekly meeting on what we can do to better the company
Cons: not enough hours
I'm currently an Health Home Aide (HHA), I have two patients that I visit daily for 4 hours a day. Firstly I greet them and ask how are they feeling, to get some insight of what's going on and see what type of mood they are in. I take their vital signs and proceed to do what's delegated. I learned that letting patients pick what they want to wear and eat as long as its nutritional gives them since of independence. The management is great! They are profoundly excited about employees in school furthering their career in the medical field. The hardest part about the job I would have to say is that when a patient is hospitalized or no longer with the company I'm out of a job momentarily and lacking important experience. The most enjoyable part about my job is seeing the smiles on my patients face.
productive and fun work place
Temp (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: easy hour flexability
Cons: late starts
fast paced, easy and friendly staff, managers were great. Co workers awesome. Hardest part was no open perm. positions.
going to work was the most enjoyable.
Place where I can utilize my experiences
Filing Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: personal that appreciate me and my achievements.
Cons: healthcare
Knowing that I accomplish my work day and enjoyed what I am there for. Growing with the company and used my experiences in the medical field.
Great place to gain experience in the medical field.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Flint, MINovember 5, 2014
Pros: one on one care
Cons: distance
Great nursing staff that cares about the clients we provide care for, great way to gain one on one experience working in home based health care but also discipline in being responsible for your shift and safety for everyone.
Productive, fun working place, with a chance to meet wonderful clients
Privet Duty Aid/ Resident Assistant (Current Employee), Flint, MIMay 18, 2014
I'v learned a lot of wonderful things while working for M.P.I. the work environment was amazing and the co-workers and clients were even better. I gained experience in many different areas. i also gained an HHA ( Home Health Aid) certification while working for them. The only downfall was there was not many hours for me to work so I started seeking other jobs.
Great temp agency they find you work fast!
Temp Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: finds you jobs fast
Cons: temp
This temp agency got me a Medical assistant job that increased my experience with great pay
fast pace work office
Data Entry (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2014
Cons: check was wrong every week, always a job description being added to your job
I love the job it paid me great, but the work load was hectic and they are very unorganized
Productive and fun work place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 31, 2013
Pros: all
Busy productive
I like to learn something new every day!
All the management staff is very friendly
A great team work
When time frame is close
When I say DONE!
Enjoyable and learn more about the medical field and what it has to offer.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Plano, TexasMay 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches every now and then.
Cons: short breaks.
A typical day at work would be to get my day started by getting organized. Opening up the clinic and making sure that my patients are taken care of in a efficient manner. Team orientation is a big part of your day because you all work as a team to get the job done. The most enjoyable day would be seeing my patients and helping them stay well. I have learned how to run the office and to maintain it by opening and closing at the end of the day. There is not anything hard about my job that I can recall. Thanks.
Great in every way
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: everyone works well, and is patient. pay is great.
I worked everyday and got payed fairly. The job was hard at first, but with my supervisors help and patience, it became alot easier. Eveyone was very pleasant and worked well with each other. Good work was rewarded with bonuses. They were flexible with peoples families and their schedules. I had a great time working there.
looking for stable employment
Private Insurance/ Medi-Cal/ Medicare Collector (Former Employee), Ontario, CAOctober 22, 2012
loved working with others and giving great customer service.
great jobs, temp to hire positions
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 18, 2012
Cons: temperary agency
collections, billing, eligibility, audit claims, sent appeals , etc
Enjoyed being able to staff people.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 11, 2012
This job provided enjoyment being able to staff individuals. Also, when the clients felt their careprovider was a good match for them it was always helpful. This was a temporary job assignment and I appreciated the length that I was able to learn from this position.
Really cares for their patients
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2012
Pros: very close to home
I absolutely had no problem with working here it was located within city limits
They care about money not people.
Home Health Care Nurse, trainee for Case Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 22, 2012
Pros: weekly in-services with food
Cons: constant pay issues. high attrition. unethical pratices. unprofessional .
These are horrible people to work for. There are always issues with pay. On two occasions I witnessed RNs having to bring Chicago Police there in order to receive pay checks. They engage in Medicare fraudulent behavior. Management is unprofessional, morally deficient. Nice co-workers.

Medical Professionals Salaries