Medical Resources Employee Reviews

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 8, 2017
Great job overall but lacks career advancement for college graduate such as myself. I would lik to continue working there if it was better job security
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No 401k
Med Resources
CNA/Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 23, 2017
Assisted with adl's. Only good if supplementing with full time employment. Or in college or living with your parents. Not enough hours. No benefits.
Pros
You meet nice clients
Cons
No room for advancement without a BA
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Lewis Center, OHAugust 6, 2017
My work in the wireless temperature monitoring department of the company has been very fulfilling on multiple levels. The position requires a person to wear many hats. On any given day I may be a SQL database manager, a classroom trainer, a salesman, a business planner, a consultant, or a network engineer. On most days I need to present a combination of these skills.

I came to this position with a modicum of experience as a project manager and enough technical knowledge to make a good impression. Over the course of several years I have learned a great deal more about both and have significantly branched out to more specific disciplines. A person with a desire to learn can find a great deal of self improvement at Medical Resources.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in working for a small business closely associated with the medical field.
Pros
Opportunities to learn, close atmosphere, flexibility
Cons
Small business with limited opportunities for career advancement
Company owners are unprofessional and selfish.
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Lewis Center, OHJune 10, 2017
The company has a very experienced and knowledgeable staff. It is obvious that most of the employees are there to provide great customer service and value their customer relationships. The owners are rude and offensive and have their lazy kids working there as well
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No advancement opportunity-family owned business
Enjoyed my position but too much family employeed there
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 5, 2016
I loved being a patient rep. with Medical Resources because the job was personally fullfilling but it is very unfair how the employees who are related to the owners, the mom and dad, and the CEO, their son, are treated differently. The related co-workers could come and go as they pleased but if anyone not related was late they got in trouble. They have alright benefits but no 401k. Also it seemed like when anything went wrong it always fell back on the patient reps.
Pros
Helping children
Cons
too many family members working there
Very hands on company with a great staff...
Biomedical Technician I (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 28, 2016
My overall review is that, this a company going places... I enjoyed the experience and knowledge I gain while working there...They cater Infant, Adolescence, Adults And the Elderly..
Pros
Quiet, Suttle, Easy-Going
Cons
Not enough interaction
Fun work environment
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 11, 2015
Company went out of business. There were major layoffs, I was one of them. The employees got along very well. There is not much more to tell, the company started out as Americas Health Choice, there were rumors that the insurance company that was started by the owners was committing medicare fraud and therefore they changed the name of the clinics and started taking other insurances, but patients started leaving and they went out of business.
I enjoyed working for this company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 19, 2015
I worked in the field for my time at Medical resources. I left on Good terms. My reason for leaving was I had an opportunity to get someone administrative experience as an LPN. I would work this company again
Pros
Great company to work for, flexible
Company is closed now
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHMarch 11, 2015
I worked on insurance claims and did retro pre-certs, answered patient questions about statements. Everyone worked good together.
Comfortable Place to work
No-Fault Claims Coordinator (Legal) (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 18, 2014
Nice atmosphere, great people. The company was good to work for. Management was located in another state, but overall commuicated with the employees.
Liked the variety
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2014
I worked in many institutions during the course of this agency job. This gave me a taste of variety of career environments.
Excellent place to work.
Home Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJuly 16, 2014
All support staff are excellent to work with. Benefits are above and beyond.
Every day is an enjoyable challenge.
Great work experience
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 17, 2014
Was able to work a numerous variety of facilities and learned to use a variety of equipment. Liked this job very much. Had to resign to move to AZ.
Home Health
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MAJanuary 20, 2014
Help clients with their every day chores, like cleaning, shopping and cleaning.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Great Place
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 19, 2014
great Place, nice people, great hours flexible schedule. Would love to go back, great benefits
Productive and a nice place to work
Self Pay Collector (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJDecember 18, 2013
Typical day and Medical resources calling patient and collecting on there outstanding balance. I learned a lot about dealing with the insurances as well. The management was nice. The hardest part of my day when the patients would hang up the phone on me. The most enjoyable was meeting my quoter at the end of the month.
Pros
collecting money
Not very helpful
Medical insurance Verifier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 1, 2013
Worked doing medical verifications. They hardly ever found work and actually told me knowing I just got out of school for medical administration and needed experience. That I didn't have enough experience in the medical field for them to find me any other jobs that I should do administration because I have experience in it. After Knowing I came to them to help me find jobs to gain on the job experience. So I never went back.
enjoyable
Medical Assistant/ Front Office (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 13, 2013
Pulling records for patients checking insurance papers, insuring the clients are seen in a timely manner. Assisting the physician in giving shots, checking blood pressure, cleaning waiting rooms and making sure the patient has an enjoyable trip to the doctor's office.
Pros
great team work
Cons
only a temporary staff, wanting to fit in..
good place
Nurse Liason (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 18, 2012
good learning experience. somewhat limited computer resources
Creative
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 14, 2012
creative workplace. allow advancement. travel. friendships. i lolve it