Medical Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast growing company.
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 5, 2017
My time at Medical Solutions was brief due to their expanding too fast relative to market demand. They had just moved into their 2nd location (they are now in their 3rd) and their sales took a plunge. They started laying off the new hires first. Otherwise it was a good company to work for and a very supportive culture.
sneaky with pay and benefits
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 25, 2016
Be prepared- when they offer you a housing a food stipend, you will likely be taking a huge cut in your hourly pay to make up for it. Also, be prepared that your benefits end at the end of your assignment, so if you have a few weeks in between assignments and need a doc apt or medicine, you get kind of screwed. Otherwise, not a bad company to work for.
Great Experience
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 7, 2017
I am on my second assignment with medical solutions and have nothing but good to say about the company. Communication is great and there are opportunities galor! My business consultant (recruiter) Denise has been a great resource to me for the duration of my employment!
One of the best travel companies.
Certified surgical technition (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 10, 2017
I've worked for Medical Solutions on and off for 8 years. I have 0 complaints. My recruiter is always available, even on weekends and off hours. I have the ability to travel anywhere I wish, or stay close to home.
flexible work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 30, 2016
You will work at different offices from specialist to primary care providers. You don't know what type of co-works you will have until you get to the office. It was very exciting to change offices every few weeks
Temp Assignment
Temporary assignment - Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2017
I worked on Patient Accounts in this Temporary assignment. Utilized data base for follow up on over due accounts. Made phone calls to patients. Free Parking.
Pros
Nice parking Garage and office.
Great company to work for
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Great company to work for, My recruiter was awesome, we worked really well togather, I highly recommend Medical Solutions
Medical Solutions
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 7, 2016
Very nice and friendly travel company. Enjoyed working with this company. Had a variety of job opportunities. The consultant I had was wonderful and on top of things for me.
Pros
Travel locations, salary
Terrible experience
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2016
During my time with this agency, I experienced a lack of communication, a very low pay (especially compared to most other agencies), and my housing was in a bad area. In addition, my recruiter was rude to me and not helpful. I signed on with this agency for three months and I am so glad that it is over!
A fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 18, 2015
Medical Solutions is a very interesting company to work for. They believe in diversity and are very cultured orientated. My day started with answering my E-mails from the night before. Then I would work on any billing issues that needed to be corrected from the week before. Once that was completed
then I would bill the invoice. Every Thursday was our billing for the week. I had to make sure that the hourly rate was correct and that the invoices were correct for billing the hospitals.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus, outings, voluntary work. Casual dress code.
Cons
Not enough help.
Strong organization with highly motivated team skilled employes
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 4, 2016
Oversaw operations, ordered supplies and maintained correspondence with suppliers. Communicated effectively with coworkers and management to maintain service standards while meeting performance measures.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Short lunch break
negative stars
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2016
My wife and I have had a terrible experience with this agency. They have been dishonest and taking advantage of us. Plus, her recruiter made her cry. They are completely unprofessional. We are so upset with them and wish we had never wasted our time.
Pros
Cons
everything
Fun Travel Nursing experience while seeing the country
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Plano TexasNovember 12, 2015
I am currently working as a travel nurse with Medical Solutions. I am in between contracts and would like to stay in the Dallas/Plano area for 3 months. I work in the PCU/ICU . I love what I do. My patients are usually sp stroke. We monitor their VS, handle critical drips to keep bp or HR within parameters. Answer families needs.
Pros
Families, Seeing the Country
Cons
Stressful
Productive and fun work place
Employment History Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 16, 2015
I love my position, moving around, seeing new enviorments. Learning how different medical facilites function. I've learned new techniques when giving venipunctures, I love the management as a whole. My co-workers at every site are excellent and very caring and helpful. The hardest part about my job is clocking out and going home. I love being around positive people that love to work and help others.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
very good, staff is excellent
MA/Phlebotomist/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 15, 2015
Each day is a different experiment. I never know where I will be working or for how long but each place has been a joy. Each company/office has very kind staff and all the physicians has been very kind in the fact that I am just a replacement and there for a short time. Medical Solutions does put each of us in a very good environment
Pros
Something new all the time.
Cons
No Benefits
something different at every job
Medical Records Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 26, 2015
. My job duties included chart retrieval, chart prep, document retrieval, scanning the charts to electronic files, data entry, answering phones, collect incoming mail, sort and distribute and process out going mail, filling charts in alphabetical and numerical order, patient scheduling, patient registration, patient checkout, research and processing charts. The management was great at all leaves.My co-workers wee great to work with. The hardest part was that these jobs were temp jobs. I learned alot from these jobs because each office is different.
Cons
temp jobs
I worked in several different medical facilities
I was a file clerk and a front office clerk (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TnFebruary 3, 2015
I pulled and filed paper charts. I filed papers in the charts. I faxed requested information. I answered phones, checked patients in and out. I learned a lot from different people I worked with. every office has their way of doing things and I enjoyed learning the different way to accomplish the same goal. The hardest part of the job was moving from office to office. But then again I got to meet a lot of really nice people and to get different perspectives.
Pros
Meeting alot of new people
Cons
Not having a permanent place of employment
Appleton Medical Center
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 16, 2014
Working at Appleton Medical Center on the cardiovascular floor. . I provide professional nursing care for 6-7 clients with a vast spectrum of diseases. My duties include administering medications, interpreting telemetry rhythms, administering medications, interpreting telemetry rhythms, monitoring vital signs, caring for patients pre and post catheterization, as well as pre/post pacemaker placement, pre/post ablations, pre/post cardioversions and assisting the patient with ADL’s, and working with other members of the healthcare team in providing quality care. Epic computer system.
Nursing Travel
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 6, 2012
Medical Solutions is a travel nursing company in Omaha NE. They have a website that lists many travel opportunities in many different locations. However, my personal recruiter only seemed to be interested in placing me where he wanted me to go. When I disagreed to the location of the assignment he suggested, I was always told the location I was interested in was not available. If I did not go where he wanted me to go, I would have no job to go to when the current contract was fulfilled. He always suggested the locations that were hard to place because they were worth more money.
Pros
seeing new places, meeting new people, and gaining new work experiences.
Cons
having no choice in where i could travel to.
The best Travel company to work for
ED RN (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COJanuary 11, 2014
I have enjoyed working for Medical Solution for these past 4 years. I have to stop traveling due to a family situation, otherwise, I would continue to work for them. They always seem to get my first or second job choice. The benefits are great and my career consultant is easy to get ahold of when needed. By working as a travel nurse, I learned how to adapt to a changing environment quickly, and I have learned several different computer programs. The hardest part of the job was leaving each assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.