Medical Solutions

Medical Solutions Employer Reviews

traveling and meeting people
Staff RN (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 10, 2014
I work for a traveling RN company. I have been traveling for 8 years. I have worked at 16 different hospitals. it is interesting to see how each area of the country practices medicine. the hardest part is walking in the first day. I like meeting new people as I travel. I have many long term friends.
ok
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), rochester nyOctober 1, 2014
occupational health some staff wonderful other staff rude roomed people did physicals
Poor communication
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 30, 2014
Management needs a better level of communication with the employers and their employees.
Travel Agency
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 30, 2014
Good company to work for. Good housing, offers benefits, pet friendly.
VERY PRODUCTIVE ..LEARNED AND TRAINED FOR TWO DAYS
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 28, 2014
Pros: learned all about medical administration
Cons: was treated with disrespect and unfairness
JOB WAS VERY CHALLENGING AND ALOT WAS LEARNED IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. I LEARNED EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT ALL MEDICAL INSURANCES ,CALLING AND VERIFYING WITH PATIENTS . ALL DATA ENTRY INPUT OF REGISTERING THE PTS.
temp service
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 5, 2014
great with getting me placed but that's about it. no further contact or follow up
Enjoyed getting to know all the different facilities in the Knoxville area.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 3, 2014
I enjoyed being able to work for several different facilities and meet new people.
Appleton Medical Center
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 16, 2014
Working at Appleton Medical Center on the cardiovascular floor. . I provide professional nursing care for 6-7 clients with a vast spectrum of diseases. My duties include administering medications, interpreting telemetry rhythms, administering medications, interpreting telemetry rhythms, monitoring vital signs, caring for patients pre and post catheterization, as well as pre/post pacemaker placement, pre/post ablations, pre/post cardioversions and assisting the patient with ADL’s, and working with other members of the healthcare team in providing quality care. Epic computer system.
Productive and fun work place.
Risk Specialist (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHApril 9, 2014
Pros: free breakfast and klunch
Cons: nothing
Management and other employers are willing and eager to help or teach you. A very fun place to work. Great team building exercises.
The best Travel company to work for
ED RN (Current Employee), Lafayette, COJanuary 11, 2014
I have enjoyed working for Medical Solution for these past 4 years. I have to stop traveling due to a family situation, otherwise, I would continue to work for them. They always seem to get my first or second job choice. The benefits are great and my career consultant is easy to get ahold of when needed. By working as a travel nurse, I learned how to adapt to a changing environment quickly, and I have learned several different computer programs. The hardest part of the job was leaving each assignment.
Encouraging and Helpful Staff
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 9, 2013
Staff was very helpful on placement of employees. They made sure that employees were taken care of and did not just place them and forget them.
Working with physicians and patients
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 4, 2013
I would work with anywhere from a team of 2 other people to the whole company making the day flow. I am also very independent when I need to be.
poor management at Medical Solutions
RN Travel Contract NICU Level IV (Current Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 23, 2013
I would not reccommend working for Medical Solution's but I have had a great experience at Oakland Children's Hospital. The staff is friendly and always helpful.
This is a tough job
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 22, 2013
Pros: traveling to different cities
Cons: not knowing where i would go next
This was a tough assignment. Just when I would feel comfortable with a new job, it was time to move on to another job. It was nice to go to different cities and hospitals
Nice experience; glad I tried it.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Omaha, NESeptember 4, 2013
Pros: free travel, great pay, experience of other hospitals, met alot of nice people, got my job at sjch because of traveling
Cons: not a "part" of anything, didn't feel as though i belonged anywhere, even though i was treated nice
I had wanted to be a travel nurse for some time, so when my husband retired, we tried it. It was a wonderful experience, and I'm glad I did it. If we had not done that, we would have never seen what we saw or been where we went! It was a true blessing for the both of us. And, because of my traveling, I got to work at Methodist in Indianapolis, which is something I had always wanted to do, but I didn't want to drive that far to work. Since it was only for 3 months, the drive wasn't too bad (and it wasn't winter, which helped). I'm thankful I did this, for more reasons than anyone would know. (My husband loved it too)!
medical assistant
Medical Assistant/ Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee), Louisville, kyAugust 20, 2013
worked for pediatric and neonatal specialist, I enjoyed working for them
great company
Business Owner (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLMay 3, 2013
Pros: great finacial security
Cons: long hours and weekends
very demanding and rewarding
great management
meeting all scheduled deadlines for ordering and installing equipment for customer orders
meeting all my customers’ expectations
Productive place to work
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Fairview, OKFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: good work enviroment and friendly coworkers
A typical day at work would be arrive at work and start bringing patients to the therapy gym. We would work together therapist and patient prescribed goals to increase function in patient. Average time spent with patient is around 45 minutes.
Enjoyable job
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Maryville, TNDecember 17, 2012
I enjoyed working with this company. I was assigned to Thompson Oncology Center at Blount Memorial Hospital. The only set back is that it was temporary working through a staffing agent.
Traveling Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 6, 2012
Working for this company has given me the opportunity to expand my nursing career while allowing me to travel all over the United States. My recruiter has been awesome and understanding. They are a great company to work form.

About Medical Solutions

Medical Solutions is a pet friendly travel nursing company that has been helping nurses like you find travel nursing jobs and – Read more