Medical Solutions Employee Reviews

Travel Nursing Agency
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJanuary 10, 2018
It's a travel nursing agency. Good contract throughout the country. My recruiter was always available and really worked to help me out. No issues ever with pay or jobs.
Pros
Travelling, good pay
Cons
Travelling, high cost for insurance
Moving on to a different company
RN Staff (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 31, 2017
My low hourly pay and missing pay, for entire shifts, has colored my review in a totally negative fashion. This is the second contract that I have worked for them, and it is the last. I had to resend time sheets 2 and 3 times to get all my pay, this also involved my hospital managers as they had to sign each submittal.

I have to give them 5 stars on work/life balance because as a traveler, a nurse has more control over when and where he or she works. Any travel/ temporary staffing company fills the bill on this issue, so it comes down to pay and benefits, and assistance with housing. I have never had an issue at the hospital with staff/management, so I don't how Medical Solutions would fair as support for their nurse.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Low wage/ missing pay
Fun work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  North Goodman StreetDecember 26, 2017
Is a fun place to be at the money as well worth it just no benefits the holiday pay is real good but you can be change that anytime or called off but to those who like taking care of patients they would love it
Pros
Good money
Cons
No benefits
great place to work
Per- Diem Medical Administrative (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJDecember 19, 2017
Answered heavy phone lines in the call center/front desk. Handled outbound and inbound calls from external and internal handle calls customer great,,
Pros
hours
Cons
travel
Busy
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WADecember 14, 2017
Not interested in reviewing this facility. Compensation was appropriate for the area. Management was attentive. There is room for advancement within
Stay away from here
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  MontanaDecember 8, 2017
This is by far the worst company I’ve ever worked for! They do not pay you all your money! They are not fair to their employees only the hospitals! Please go with more established companies if you plan on getting paid!
Great work place
Registered Nurse (ER) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2017
Very enjoyable and nice company to work for. My recruiter was very patient, helpful, and understanding. My recruiter worked with me by listening and offering as much resource as possible.
Awesome Experience
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  VariedNovember 25, 2017
Working at Medical Solutions was a phenomenal way to travel the country. I was able to select the areas I wanted to work in based on personal preference. My career consultant was awesome.
Great people
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 22, 2017
My recruiter was awesome and did everything possible to make sure I found an assignment that was a good fit for me. He checks in with me frequently to make sure I am happy.
Pros
See the country
Cons
Must be adaptable to moving around fairly frequently
Great Place to Work
PRN Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 13, 2017
I worked in the Medical Float Pool. I highly enjoyed working with Stacy and Tiffani. I would recommend working here to anyone who wants to have a flexible schedule and enjoys a quick pace and new environments.
Pros
Free lunches in most offices
Cons
Sometimes schedules would get mixed up
Great Experience
(Headquarters) - Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 1, 2017
Loved being a travel nurse for Medical Solutions. They always had my check to me on time and my recruiter stayed on top of things. I would love to travel again someday with this company.
Pros
Excellent pay and get to travel to different parts of the country.
Cons
Away from loved ones
Temporary position
Temporary position assisting Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Irondequoit, NYOctober 30, 2017
I worked as a temporary office employee
Gained a lot of knowledge in the medical field
Thank you for the opportunity to work here
It was a rewarding experience
Emergency Travel Nursing Position
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 26, 2017
I loved the travel nursing assignments. I would work in various Emergency Departments across the country. I would provide nursing services to all levels of acuity.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
working short
It was good
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ronan, MTOctober 26, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company. This is a travel company. I worked 13 weeks assignments. I have been working with them for about 9 months now. They are really great.
Watch your back
RN (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 17, 2017
Backstabbers. Not for the nurse. Will NOT have your back. Will NOT seek the truth in complaints. Sneaky. Underhanded. Libelous. Stay far, far away from this company.
Pros
None that I can think of.
Cons
Not for the nurse. Caters to the hospital.
Great place to get a job and get more experience.
Temporary Lab Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TN 37416October 17, 2017
This place is a wonderful place to work. It is a temp service that tries to get your foot in the door at jobs that will further your experience. They are super nice employers.
Temp Agency
Medical Assistant Temp (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNOctober 3, 2017
This company is a Temp Agency I've only gotten work from them a handful of times and very few interviews. If I had more contact from them I would have had higher scores
Pros
Training
Cons
No work
how my day at work goes
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 26, 2017
A typical Day at work for me is not having nothing to do when I wanna just work ,What i've learn from working with medical Soultions and my clients are we are team players we gone build each up so so no one fails .management
Travel Nurse
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 25, 2017
flex ability and new experience great opportunity As a trave nurse i was able to learn and met so many new people. exposed to procedures and practices i would not have other wise
Amazing culture
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 22, 2017
This company is incredible, it truly felt like you were going to work to see a second family. Everyone there cared about one another and willing to help whenever it was needed.

Management could use some help, but other wise it is a great company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.