Medical Solutions

Medical Solutions Employee Reviews

Terrible experience
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2016
During my time with this agency, I experienced a lack of communication, a very low pay (especially compared to most other agencies), and my housing was in a bad area. In addition, my recruiter was rude to me and not helpful. I signed on with this agency for three months and I am so glad that it is over!
Strong organization with highly motivated team skilled employes
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 4, 2016
Oversaw operations, ordered supplies and maintained correspondence with suppliers. Communicated effectively with coworkers and management to maintain service standards while meeting performance measures.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Short lunch break
A fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 18, 2015
Medical Solutions is a very interesting company to work for. They believe in diversity and are very cultured orientated. My day started with answering my E-mails from the night before. Then I would work on any billing issues that needed to be corrected from the week before. Once that was completed
then I would bill the invoice. Every Thursday was our billing for the week. I had to make sure that the hourly rate was correct and that the invoices were correct for billing the hospitals.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus, outings, voluntary work. Casual dress code.
Cons
Not enough help.
Fun Travel Nursing experience while seeing the country
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Plano TexasNovember 12, 2015
I am currently working as a travel nurse with Medical Solutions. I am in between contracts and would like to stay in the Dallas/Plano area for 3 months. I work in the PCU/ICU . I love what I do. My patients are usually sp stroke. We monitor their VS, handle critical drips to keep bp or HR within parameters. Answer families needs.
Pros
Families, Seeing the Country
Cons
Stressful
Med/Surg/Tele
RN (Former Employee) –  PANovember 10, 2015
Fun work place. You will have to work here to really understand the culture. Staff friendly. Great perks. They have a Facebook page too. They take care of their nurses.
A good part time job to have in addition to a full time job
Personal Care Aide/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 22, 2015
Have worked only 2 cases with the company since I have been with them. Cant give much info about the company because I am placed in private homes with little to no supervision.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay
Medical Solutions
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 17, 2015
A great place to work with great people. I would highly recommend Medical Solutions to anyone. I loved staffing professional healthcare preofessionals
Hard to get a hold of
Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 19, 2015
PRN jobs never know when you are working. Some of the pay does not go through. Clocking in and out of different offices is difficult. Some time cards are paper and other is computer.
Pros
lots of free time
Cons
Compensation
Unarmed Security Guard and Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAAugust 10, 2015
This company give me an opportunity but due to finances had to be let go. This company was a joy to work with. The co-workers where very helpful.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Temporay Empolyment
Productive and fun work place
Employment History Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 16, 2015
I love my position, moving around, seeing new enviorments. Learning how different medical facilites function. I've learned new techniques when giving venipunctures, I love the management as a whole. My co-workers at every site are excellent and very caring and helpful. The hardest part about my job is clocking out and going home. I love being around positive people that love to work and help others.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
very good, staff is excellent
MA/Phlebotomist/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 15, 2015
Each day is a different experiment. I never know where I will be working or for how long but each place has been a joy. Each company/office has very kind staff and all the physicians has been very kind in the fact that I am just a replacement and there for a short time. Medical Solutions does put each of us in a very good environment
Pros
Something new all the time.
Cons
No Benefits
Productive work place
RN (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILJune 22, 2015
I enjoyed the traveling and getting to know professionals in the Health industry. The CEO was very helpful in getting me started to become successful in the business.
I enjoyed medical solutions
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 19, 2015
I liked working for medical solutions. It was a good job for starting out in the nursing field. I enjoyed working with the others.
great company to work for
Independant Medical Contractor (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAJune 10, 2015
great company to work for, pay is good (per diem/patient), flexible schedule, basically work independently on your on
Travel RN company in excellent standing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Carson City, NVMarch 25, 2015
I have enjoyed working excusively with Medical Solutions as a traveling RN. They have exceeded my expectations. The conditons in each individual hospital are not a reflection of the integrity within this company.
something different at every job
Medical Records Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 26, 2015
. My job duties included chart retrieval, chart prep, document retrieval, scanning the charts to electronic files, data entry, answering phones, collect incoming mail, sort and distribute and process out going mail, filling charts in alphabetical and numerical order, patient scheduling, patient registration, patient checkout, research and processing charts. The management was great at all leaves.My co-workers wee great to work with. The hardest part was that these jobs were temp jobs. I learned alot from these jobs because each office is different.
Cons
temp jobs
Fun place to work and very relaxed atmosphere
COMPLIANCE/TEAM SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Very busy days but a fun place to work. It is a very relaxed office with a recreation room for breaks. Management is open to ideas and sometimes implements the ideas employees bring to them. The company also stocks the refrigerator for the employees who do not go out for lunch . In all a great place to work
Travel Nurse company
Travel Nurse Medical/Surgical/ Pre-op, Post-op (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 8, 2015
I am a former employee, and if I were to go back to travel nursing I would choose this company, they were honest up front, caring and compassionate. The Benefits could have been better, and I have heard they have improved,,
Pros
you can call and talk to them anytime, i felt like i was part of the family.
Cons
there benifits were not the best
I worked in several different medical facilities
I was a file clerk and a front office clerk (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TnFebruary 3, 2015
I pulled and filed paper charts. I filed papers in the charts. I faxed requested information. I answered phones, checked patients in and out. I learned a lot from different people I worked with. every office has their way of doing things and I enjoyed learning the different way to accomplish the same goal. The hardest part of the job was moving from office to office. But then again I got to meet a lot of really nice people and to get different perspectives.
Pros
meeting alot of new people
Cons
not having a permanent place of employment
Family Oriented and a great place to work
Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 15, 2014
Working at Medical Solutions has been such a great experience. The people that work there are so kind and great at communication
benefits