- 3+ years of experience in billing and coding. Specialty practice experience preferred
- “Certified Professional Coder” preferred, if not current experience required
- Understanding of Modifiers
- Data entry skills proficient with high level of accuracy and speed. Must be strong with attention to detail
- Steadfast worker and production oriented.
- Working knowledge of CPT coding – ICD9 and familiar with ICD10.
- Self-motivated and Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently, prioritize duties and responsibilities, and is able to shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Must use independent judgment and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Coder that goes above and beyond to code for creditability and profitability.
- Background check / References required
Indeed - 17 months ago