Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Whitestone, NYMay 20, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is full of friendly co-workers. You always have someone to help you when you need it. There is lots of work required but nothing you cant handle. You are never bored!
Medical Staffing Network
CNA (Current Employee), AllentownMay 19, 2015
A great organization to work for. Working at MSN helps you advance your nursing skills in communication and teamwork. The hardest part about the job is expecting to work and then getting canceled. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with medical professionals in many different facilities.
Very so so
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
They were really just all over the place. They make it seem like they have lots of opportunities and then they barely schedule one shift a week. They made it seem like I could start work asap but they kept coming up with more things that needed to be done. Finally 60 days later I can work. Very unorganized. The staff don't seem trained to handle the job. It's already a difficult job handling per died work and floating to different facilities and they make it worse. Also they would say pay was one thing and it would be another instead of having a flat-rate or emailing you wiyh the details. Even after not picking up any shifts for a few weeks they never called me to see if I wanted any shifts. I had to do all the calling. They don't follow up with their workers at all like some staffing agencies. Would not recommend this branch in Orlando, Melbourne.
Best Job ever !
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: sometime short notice on needs
I have worked for this company from 1992- 2010. Excellent nursing agency ! They treat you as family. You receive top pay as well as great contracts. mOVED TO oregon and left them behind, they made a difference in my career.
Medical Staffing taught me a lot about marketing and a ton about myself.
Director of Nursing/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 29, 2015
Medical Staffing proved to me that I can build a company from the ground up. It was a very small office with virtually no staff. Myself and an office clerk. Together we hired nurses and built clients.
As both a nurse and a H/S/E Manager I am very dedicated to my job.
travel Nurse (Current Employee), I have worked in several states as an ER nurse.April 29, 2015
I have been a travel nurse for almost two years now and I feel it is time for a change, I love the nursing profession however I am interested in returning to the Safety, Health and environmental field, because it is my first real interest.
they send me to great facilty
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: staff members was great
Cons: not enough work
worked morning shift, that a real busy shift. Had to get patients up for breakfast and physical therapy. I always treated my patients with dignity and respect.
Wonderful place to work
Nurse Aid (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 27, 2015
I love the people who run this agency. They are very respectful, helpful, and the compensation is well.this company is a great place to work
very good and effecient place to work
Sonographer Traveler (Current Employee), USAApril 23, 2015
Pros: good insurance, free
Cons: leaving for an assignment on a short moments notice
My recruiter is very knowledgeable and we have a very good relationship. She keeps me informed as soon as new assignments become available.
Great hospital in a wonderful part of northern Ca.
CT/X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee), Naperville, ILApril 22, 2015
I would recommend St. Joseph to anyone. Staff and working atmosphere was great. Compensation was good. The area is beautiful.
Great company
Recruiter/Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 18, 2015
MSN was a wonderful company to work for. The training department will definitely help you grow and learn in the recruiting field if you are brand new to that area of work. They have lots of fun in the office and make working there enjoyable.
This is a great place to work around your schedule
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: Experience, work around your schedule
Cons: They no longer employ medical assistants, just nurses.
I worked off & on for this company for several years. The staff are professional and cheerful, always willing to help. You can really get a tremendous amount of experience through a staffing agency like this.
Agency
Per Diem/Agency RN (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 13, 2015
The agency works hard to produce hours for pay d/t varying shifts available. Work is typically in LTAC or ICU locations. The company works hard to communicate on a rapid and clear level.
Nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2015
It is a nice place to work. The people you work with are nice and understanding they care about you as a person. If you work hard for them they work hard for you.
Great communication and flexibility allowed by management
Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 2, 2015
Pros: On call flexibility
Cons: Consistency of shifts
I appreciate the respect shown to individual employees and the flexibility. Management is very fair and honest. Professional and fair on multiple levels.
work was good
Respiratory Therapist PRN (Former Employee), Renton, WAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: fair pay
Cons: too many employees
work was good until they hire so many employees their is no more work for anyone...else..! I enjoyed working the agency until I found out that their is no more work available..because they hired their friends,, and now their is no work available...
opportunity for per diem jobs
Per Diem ICU nurse (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 20, 2015
unorganized staff which made it hard to get into particular hospitals orientation. I really only took on one assignment because I was unable to be scheduled into Allegheny Health Systems orientation.
i still have not been paid. do not work for this company BEWARE..
CNA (Former Employee), holt, michiganMarch 18, 2015
Pros: not one
Cons: horrible management
I worked as a CNA out of the Lansing Michigan branch. I worked 4 days and only paid for 2,
Corporate called me 3 times last Friday and told me a LIVE CHECK was mailed on 3/11/15.
Today is 3/18/15 and still no check. I filed a complaint with the EEOC and the States attorney generals office. This place sends you to work in the most gid awful places that have employees who do jot use 2 people for hoyer lufts or i dpshould say they wont help you at all.

do not work for this place. The field office manager Melussa Lucerno blew my phone up allday after I worked midnight shift and was trying to sleep. I had to block all the phone numbers.
Not a good place to work at
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 13, 2015
Mufti-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
Great company to work
Staffing Manager, HR and Credentialer (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 10, 2015
Pros: companys eviroment
Cons: slow process for advancement due to staff loving the company
Clean, friendly work enviroment.

I learned about volume and regulations

Managment is always eager to offer adive and assist as needed.

Co-workers are also earger to offer help to each other for the better of the branch.

Wanting to help and not having enough people to offer.

The ability to use my multitasking ability and allowed to show my skills

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Salaries

$25,000 per year
LPN
$20.00 per hour

Medical Staffing Network Photos

Another view of the lovely grounds at MSN's corporate offices
Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida
Lpns always been that vital importance just like each one who makes up the health care team.