Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

It was after my mother passed in my apartment and I needed a change
Agency RN (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: i know now that whatever weird happens to talk to the supervisor stat to save my biscuits.
I lived with my sister. Found the travel place locally. they promised me the world as they always do but i ended up in a daily ruin motel. The job was great, i wa reextending until I got into a situation I never had before. A patient offered me one hundred dollars and I refused, nurses dont take tips. Later after her discharge I found it in my jacket – more... pocket. It was busy so i slipped it in my locker with the intention of telling the day charge nurse. I forgot, went home, and was called by in because the patient came back saying that i promised to "deliver her baby" for one hundred dollars. I refused, explained my side and took my manager to the locker I rarely used and showed her the money. She fired me on the spot. My handler, told me that until this problem was resolved I could stay in the hotel room. And I did, until I was accused of using the agecies money to stay as long as I wanted. – less
Very Productive job improved my recruiting skills greatly
True staff (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2014
Typical work day included sourcing for the ideal candidate for each position. Working diligently to close on deals, establishing trust with client and candidate. Completing all task ontime Meeting or exceeding goals set for the day. We all worked as a team. Hardest part of job was actually getting to speak with someone for cold call list or getting – more... them to return your call. – less
Excellent management team, works around my busy schedule.
Registered Nurse, Traveler (Current Employee), Apple Valley, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: i would like to belong to a unit, and have a home base.
MSN, has been a pleasure to work for. The management team takes good care of me, and the assignments have been positive. The company is respected by the staff at the hospitals I have been assigned to.
CNA
Certified Nursing Aide (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 5, 2014
Pros: helping people
To help put a smile on someone's face when they don't fell well or just in a bad mood.
lied about placing me at the position I applied for.
STNA (Former Employee), Columbus OhioDecember 2, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: lie about getting you the position you applied for.
I resigned from my job after Medical Staffing Network offered me a job, a few days later they told me the job was not available.
I'm now without a job! Would not recommend working for this agency.
Small Office with Friendly, Outgoing Co-Workers
Staffing Coordinator and Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 25, 2014
MSN is a positive company to work for. Promotion is limited.

Meet and Staff a variety of people in the Medical Field, which is rewarding.

Definitely a team environment.

Work with a variety of departments within the company.
Very flexible company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Covina, CANovember 21, 2014
What I loved about this company is the ability to set your own schedule.
meh..
travel RN (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2014
MSN not that great of pay and not very appreciated not sure what else needs to be said
I would recommend this company for anyone who are looking for work
Hospital Staff Relief (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 16, 2014
A excellent company to work for. They care for their employees.
travel agency
travel nurse (Former Employee), Lititz, PANovember 12, 2014
Completed travel contract with them, they were easy to get along with and paid well.
Good Medical Staffing Company
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, SCNovember 6, 2014
Love what I do. Company has it's ups and downs. Would be better if the company had more opportunities for advancement and better compensation plans.
It was a fun and safe environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXNovember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: short lunch breaks
I did not like that some of the people acted childish and did not admit to their faults. I loved that I was working at a military base and was able to see the process of soldiers being deployed.
Excellent
Recruitment Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 30, 2014
An excellent place to work with great benefits. This company communicates openly with employees and offers great incentives to help you meet your goals.
Interestig and instructive time
RN Staff (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLOctober 28, 2014
Collaborative working place. On the phone and at working places supportive cooperation of a lot of experienced and dedicated nurse manager.
No age discrimination
Cash Applications/Account Receivable (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 28, 2014
It was a good company to work for, however, the company was bought out by another staffing agency in May 2014.
Flexible Scheduling
Special Needs Nurse (Current Employee), Independence, OHOctober 26, 2014
Perfect fit if you're looking for flexible scheduling or have a family that you care for
Health Care
C.N.A./On-Call Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 20, 2014
Company is gone through some changes and I hope they are working them out. When I started, I would say this was an A-1 company! Over the years they seem to have lost their way but trying to improve.
Bad for travelers
travel technologist (Former Employee), Eureka, CAOctober 16, 2014
This place contracts out work to other agencies. You never get to talk to them...only the subcontractor. The subcontractor is forced to lie to you and never support you.

Don't work for these people if you find out you are working for one of their subcontracts.
Temporary Assignment Northwestern Medical Facility (Current Employee), chicagoOctober 14, 2014
Depending on your recruiter will keep constant work. Really don't want to give this company a review.
Enjoyable
LPN (Former Employee), Port Richey, FLOctober 11, 2014
Pros: had the hours i needed
Cons: contract ended
The people at MSN were very enjoyable and helpful to work for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos