Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

Always stayed working
Ceritified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 10, 2014
When one assignment ended the gave me another assignment I was never without work for a long time.
Flexible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 9, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: not kowing anyone or the facility
I love the staffing agency I was able to make my own hours. Agency was more flexible to my family needs.
Good Place to work
C.N.A (Former Employee), Decatur, ILApril 5, 2014
Pros: plenty hours
It is very good place to work if you need a second or supplement income
Very professional, every day was new or something different when working with a staff of nurses and clients
Contract Solutions Manager, Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Independence, OHApril 2, 2014
Pros: flexiblability in schedule, there were times we as individuals would work all hours of the day and night (hospitals don't close), working weekends trying to accomodate your clients needs
Cons: no real cons within this position, enjoyed everything about the position and teammates
Calling all nurses for their availability and then reaching out to hospitals for their needs in hopes to fill and also negotiate a long term contract for specific needs and nurses.

Always continue to learn more and more about customer relations, how to handle certain situations.

Office Manager was always available for any assistance anyone might need – more... to be successful

The hardest part would be to cultivate a relationship with your clients and sometimes see another competitor come in and undercut either your pricing or other incentives that were sometimes out of my hands, even our manager's hands. Trying to negotiate with Corp, to allow us to increase incentives, when there are times, you might lose a little in profit but, essentially making it worth while in the long run, with volume.

Every day was a new day and new circumstances along with challenges, that I enjoyed most, working with customers. – less
Great place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityMarch 31, 2014
Loved working with Integris through MSN. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.
paid daily
CNA (Former Employee), okemos,miMarch 28, 2014
you get paid daily. they send you to nice places benefits are good. friendly staff
Nursing Registry
LVN (Current Employee), Applevalley, CAMarch 27, 2014
Medical Staffing Network, is the nursing registry whom Parsons contracted to provide nurses and paramedics to staff clinic`s
Okay place, could be better, big change over all the time for office personal
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: they are trying hard to get work
Cons: whatever state you work in should have a office branch .
I have enjoyed working for MSN over the years, I don't feel they are as aggressive in getting people to their potential. They are getting better, but part of it was do to office personal changing , branches beimg re assigned do to changes and absolutely no benefits this year. Up to this year I could get benefits .
They really cared about the employee loved it!
Traveling EEG Technologist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2014
I did inpatient and outpatient EEG's. I hooked up and monitored Long Term (video bedside) EEG's. When needed I would also help in the EMU.
High pay rate
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: temp
Enjoyed being staffed by this agency. Overall it was the best staffing agency that I have come across.
Fail to provide you with correct job information
material handler (Former Employee), MissouriMarch 17, 2014
Cons: unprofessional staff that offer little help
Was told when hired, if you made it through 90 days, you would be hired on full time. Not true. One out of 20 or so hired others let go for reasons unknown. I was let go because of a drug test that showed doctor prescribed, with proof, medication. I was then denied unemployment benefits because company stated "misconduct."
Enjoyed working in the health care field helping others to get better.
LPN (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 15, 2014
Pros: helping other people feel better in some way
Cons: staff shortage
Patient Care included direct contact with patients. Passing medications. Dressing changes. Etc. One on one conversations to encourage them in there rehabilitation. Dr's orders. Customer Service. Teamwork including working together if a patient was going down hill. The hardest part of a job was loosing a patient and having no control when the Dr. told – more... you the code was over. The most enjoyable part was the one on one time. Getting to know my patients and knowing I was helping them in some way physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually was the best part. – less
good to external employees, really disrespectful to internal empl.
Scientific Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYMarch 14, 2014
I would do an assignemnt for them, but do not work internally!
Contracts Paralegal/Proposal Manager (Current Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 11, 2014
Pros: understandable with time off needed
Cons: bad pay and benefits
Very fast paced, busy place to work. Co-workers are very nice, management is all over the place. Its a bit hard to find your way.
I enjoy healthcare related assistance programs and patient care.
Medical Office Front/Back Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Westerville, OHFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: love patient care and relationships
Cons: no chance for advancement
I would have liked to have more responsibility and freedoms.
the office was shared with myself and the owner with limited opportunities.
Great
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 24, 2014
Great Place to work for flexible with scheduling and working where your experience and skills will be needed.
MSN works with you
Work third shift as a Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), West Allis, WIFebruary 21, 2014
MSN will try to work with you and if you are cancelled from a shift, they will try to redeploy you so you still get paid.
Great Registry Company
Registry Staff RN, Emergency Department (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2014
Very supportive team, easy to get shifts. Good company to work for
great work experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2014
Great work experience. Enjoyed working with all of the staff and mangement. The hardest part of the day was at the end of the shift when alsways got busy and the best part of the day was team work I experienced.
Great opportunity to learn hospital staffing and travel nurse etc program
HR COORDINATOR/RECRUITER/BRANCH ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: meeting different types of nurses
Cons: no placement commissions
This was a great job. I think the hardest part of the job was putting the package together for a travel nurse contract or having your contract canceled before the nurse even starts. Recruiting medical from everywhere and working job fairs

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos