Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Productive work enviroment
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 18, 2017
This is a staffing agency where I am working through Spectrum Health doing Biometric screenings on employees for priority health insurance. Basic duties include height, weight, waist measurement, finger poke for glucose and a lipid panel.
Could be nice if they had the right office people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAOctober 17, 2017
Can't handle their responsibilities of staffing .
Pay was always short. Had to keep calling constantly about pay, even out to main office in Florida .
Show up for a shift and was not even on the schedule, happened numerous times
Travel RN
Registered Nurse & Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 11, 2017
Great job, flexible schedule. Pay was great too. I worked for this company while I was in school. It provided me flexibility with a higher compensation rate than what I would have been given in a permanent position.
Easy process
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 6, 2017
MSN was easy to work out of the short time I was there. They gave me good notice and had available work for me, even though it was LTAC level but I did not mind.
Pros
Manager easy to contact and available hours
Cons
Not a lot of options to work out of
Work day
RN (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32607October 3, 2017
My job location varied from day to day. I traveled daily to different cities and different types of jobs. I had no benefits. I enjoyed and gained different knowledge while working for the company, but I need reliable schedule.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Being cancelled
Medical Staffing Network is an excellent company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 2, 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a wonderful family to be apart of. I would like if I received a paid vacation. Also if Medical Staffing held an annual staff appreciation gala.
Convenient
Over read Nurse (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJOctober 2, 2017
Start work between 8:00am to 9;00am to 4o or 5 pm ,going to the assigned office for the medical record charts abstraction, i learn to productive work with different office managers and different computers systerm, the hard part of the job is when the office medical record system is not organized, the enjoyble part is everyday you learn new thing.
Great for fill in hours
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  SDOLOctober 1, 2017
Over all given hours I needed to keep me busy enough when I was furthering my education and moving up in the business world. It allow me to try a different area of work experience to see where I need to further my education and training.
good company to work with
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 29, 2017
They made it easy to apply for and interview with potential travel positions. Made getting all the paperwork together easy and asked for everything upfront instead of just a few things at a time.

I would happily do more travel work with this company.
Great for experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 25, 2017
One thing I do not like about the position is if you try and get another job, it is really difficult to use this company as a reference. They do observe you working with other peers, or patients. Paychecks are not always on time. However there is usually always a position open to work with someones schedule.
Msn
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Same as the Cross Country review Poor communication and buying up companies that prove to be a loss.No thought of asking the front line workers who make the money for them what is working and what isnt
Pros
people I worked with
Cons
management
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 21, 2017
Good place to work must love being on the phone and not having face to face contact with employees or clients. Good benefits corporate is good to deal with.
Pros
great location
Cons
no face to face
fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY 11706September 20, 2017
I enjoyed my time here, the work culture was good.
Co-workers were friendly.

You were always on the move and that was a great thing.

The hardest part was time management because it was fast pace you really had to focus on each task.
Pros
the people
Cons
no advancement
good medical staffing agency
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2017
The company is a good staffing agency, with friendly office staff. Good place for filler work of for extra hours. the only con in my experience has been finding out I had been canceled for the hours I picked up after I arrived at the facility.
Pros
daily pay option
Cons
lack of notification when calceled
working in a hospital setting
Constant Observer/Patient Safety (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 16, 2017
MSN is a great place to work but hours aren't always guaranteed. Great place to work if you're in school. You are able to make your own schedule. Opportunity to work in a hospital setting.
Temp Job
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 16, 2017
This is a temporary job which contracts with two major hospitals in the area. You make your own schedule you can work 8, 12, or 16 hour shifts. Overall its a good company to work for.
Good place
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 16, 2017
Love the bosses there i get lots of hours always get all my questions answered prompt responsible never had a problem nothing negative to say just would prefer to have benefits paid vacation days etc
laboratory culture
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 15, 2017
learning experience on different hospital and laboratory culture. hardest part of the job you do not know what will be assigned to you. some company expect you to do the job with out training. every laboratory has their own SOP. enjoyable part of my job meeting new people and learning new procedure.
Cons
have to paid my transportation
Productive place to work with.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 14, 2017
This company is a good place to work with you get to make your own schedule and very flexible. I would recommend others work at this company it has a nice atmosphere.
Pros
You choose when you want to work and days you choose.
Cons
Could offer bebefits
Medical Staffing
Payroll/HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 12, 2017
Good atmosphere! I had an opportunity to deal w/the nurses payroll. This allowed me the opportunity to negotiate contracts w/the hospitals. HR area was very fast paced, but the overall environment was really good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.