Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Production position
Mobility Rep. Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2017
Typical day was to assist customers via telephone with their medical equipment needs. Call company that handled the particular type of equipment needed in order for the equipment be manufactured. Keep customer updated as to the status of the order. Contact customer once medical equipment is ready and arrange for delivery. Collect outstanding balance owed to company. Customers were from many different states.

Learned a lot about how durable medical equipment, especially lifts and scooters, were ordered, manufactured and delivered. Collection for this type of equipment.

Management - My immediate supervisor was very nice, professional and helpful whenever you needed assistance.

Hardest part of the day was sitting for 8 hours with a headset on.

Most enjoyable was assisting customers with their needs. Working with the different companies to place order for each individuals needs.
Pros
Pleasant co-workers.
Cons
Sitting in one spot for 8 hours.
Very fullfilling work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJanuary 17, 2017
Loved working here, everyone was so dedicated to helping the kids. Learned a lot about PR and social services. My supervisor was very supportive of my growth professionally.
enjoyed workig for the company
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 18 years (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 17, 2017
I worked off site at schools with medical fragile children. I found the company to be employee orientated. A typical day included meeting the client at the curb and riding the school bus and assisting the pediatric client with any and all the medical care during the scheduled school hours. Respirtory and physical needs.
Pros
working off site
Cons
I really dont have any really enjoyed working for the company
See my MSN review
Account Manager/Collector/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Good working environment and good management. Coworkers were helpful and nice for the most part. Work was easy but you were able to stay busy all day.
Pros
Cons
Pay could have been better
Great place for contact jobs.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 5, 2017
Great place for contract positions. Very flexible with scheduling. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Management willing to listen to concerns.
Pros
Great working opportunity for contact positions.
Cons
having to wait between contract renewals
Medical Support Assistant/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 5, 2017
Work experience is great with a very flexible schedule and cross trained in many different departments. I would definitely recommend friends or family to work for this agency.
Worst Place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 3, 2017
The worst place to work for. I had to wait for two weeks to get paid and I had to keep calling them about my paycheck. Poor management and very unprofessional. They also called me and ask me to work at a facility and when they asked me I said yes and they didn't have record of me working, and I had to call the facility to verify that I was there when they should have done that, so pitiful, so just beware!
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYDecember 31, 2016
Great place to work, very professional staff and management, and working with the patients is a very rewarding experience.
decent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PADecember 16, 2016
they werentersct bad...........im just typing things to add more characters. why are they so picky on reivews. they were good. need more hours. blah blah blah
Medical Staffing Network
Health services Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 15, 2016
It was a pleasure working here, the staff is very professional and the schedule is very flexible. There is also a range of settings in which you can work. The most enjoyable part of the job is of course the fulfillment of helping people on a daily basis. The hardest part I would have to say is the lack of benefits and low pay-since it is a staffing agency.
Helpful and friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 7, 2016
Very accommodating recruiter. They listened to my travel location requests and provided options. Friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend MSN to anyone.
Staffing
Staffing Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 7, 2016
Love the clients I work with and the staff i manage is GREAT. There would be some changes i would prefer to make but at this time not in the place to make those changes.
No Per Diem
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 3, 2016
False advertising regarding Per Diem positions.
Submit required information, no call back, or if they do, thecwant you to do a Travel contract with them.
They have No Per Diem, as advertised.
Cons
Failure to reply about advertised Per Diem positions. Old Bait and Switch routine.
Wonderful Healthcare Staffing Agency for Nursing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2016
Management is wonderful, and they always work around your schedule. The pay is very competitive as well. They are a nationwide company.
productive and fun work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 20, 2016
multitasking between clients and scheduling nurses keeps the day very busy. Maintaining weekly open orders and scheduling nurses and CNA's builds a relationship.
Management is steady
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 19, 2016
Management is willing to work around your schedule, however you are a agent on contract so there are times that the hospital cancels your shifts and you can go several days without working
Management does not stand with employees
LPN (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 14, 2016
I had a problem with one facility who had a really bad computer system with orders that were hard to follow, made a med error and was made inactive for 6 mos to a year without providing me with the proof of error. I enjoyed my time with the company and had many different experiences. Co-workers that I had a chance to meet were friendly. I had many different experiences that I otherwise wouldn't have had. The hardest part was learning facility policies and computer systems, some didn't give adequate orientation.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Management does not stick by their employees
Flexability
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 2, 2016
You can't beat the flexibility. Hours can very. Able to make your own schedule. Benefits offered. Management is very helpful. Every day is a different day. And if you don't like a facility you don't have to return/
Good Experience
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 17, 2016
This is a company to get a lot of skills and learn different skills by going to so many different Health Care Facilities. The hardest part of the job is not knowing everyones routines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the taking care of so many people and giving them the care that they need/needed to get better.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Canceling of shifts peridocally
Good Place to work
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IllinoisOctober 9, 2016
I have enjoyed working at Medical Staffing Network. The company offers a great opportunity for growth. I have learned information about new equiptment and equiptment proceedures since working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.