Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

Health Care
C.N.A./On-Call Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 20, 2014
Company is gone through some changes and I hope they are working them out. When I started, I would say this was an A-1 company! Over the years they seem to have lost their way but trying to improve.
Bad for travelers
travel technologist (Former Employee), Eureka, CAOctober 16, 2014
This place contracts out work to other agencies. You never get to talk to them...only the subcontractor. The subcontractor is forced to lie to you and never support you.

Don't work for these people if you find out you are working for one of their subcontracts.
Temporary Assignment Northwestern Medical Facility (Current Employee), chicagoOctober 14, 2014
Depending on your recruiter will keep constant work. Really don't want to give this company a review.
Enjoyable
LPN (Former Employee), Port Richey, FLOctober 11, 2014
Pros: had the hours i needed
Cons: contract ended
The people at MSN were very enjoyable and helpful to work for.
Nice company
Medical Assistant/Nursing Assistant II (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 11, 2014
They were a very good company to work for who cared about their employees
work as needed
Temporary Staff technologist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2014
Pros: flexibilty
excellent to work for flexible schedules enjoyable to go to different locations
Not a fun place to work at due to hard core management
Collections Dept Team Leader (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FlOctober 5, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: just about everything
My department was run by a dictatorship like management style. Lots of yelling and screaming when things did not go management's way. Not a fun place to work at by any means.
Great staffing company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Rochester, NYOctober 5, 2014
Pros: daily pay, flexible scheduling, great pay
Cons: no security whatsoever
I like working for this staffing agency. They work very hard to ensure their nurses have work. The office staff is friendly and quick with any changes.
Small company
Allied Product Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2014
Great company to start with. The branch I worked for is no longer in business.
Account Manager - Human Resources (Former Employee), Boca RatonSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: not enought meeting to share inputs
Enjoyed having contest and bonus monthly. Great located across street from my home. I greatly appreciated all the training and imput from boss and upper management .
Never Paid
Travel Staff RN (Former Employee), Yorktown HeightsSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: have great hospitals to work for
Cons: lie, don't pay you, don't pay you what you are worth
Title says it all. Seems to be the new thing with agencies that staff NYC hospitals. Don't work for them if you are going to do a Travel Assignment. You will be left stranded. They claim not to give you a contract till after you finish orientation. Then, if you do get it they decide to change it around. They say get paid on Wednesday and then no Friday.

If – more... you live in the city and want gone paid half your rate three weeks later. Well be like the rest of he nurses here and put up with it. I am not! Hospitals are using you and you are falling for it. – less
Friendly and Helpful Staff
CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: daily pay
Cons: some assignments are last minute.
Great with communication about opportunities for work and looking out for my interests.
Good to work as a Ceritfied Nurse Assistant
CNA (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: pay, open door policy, family setting
Cons: i haven't found any wrong yet
my job is very good job if you like working with old people. You never know what you are going to get in to that day until it happen you have to be on your toes. Co-worker can make you have a good day your they can really upset your day if they are not doing things in the right way. the most i like about my job is the people thing they lived and bring – more... to the table with them. But, over all most about my job is knowing that i did a good job that day. – less
good place to work
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: long contract
Cons: some down time
good place to work , don't pay as much as some agency quit asking me I already told you how I felt.
MEDICAL STAFFING NETWORK IS A TEMPORARY STAFFING AGENCY
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), LansingSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: good pay, good agency
Cons: temp work is really stressful
I enjoyed working with Kristina in the Lansing office very much. She was very helpful.
Working as a temp in an office and I faced many challenges, one was the lack of respect from fellow
co-workers . I was placed in this job to help with a short staffing issue. I received very little training and very little co opportion, from management or staff, with – more... a few exceptions. I over came these issues and gave the best patient care to my patients, which is really what its about. I will never understand when its your job to help the staff why they are so rude. – less
The office has closed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Farmington, CTSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: not applicable
Cons: not applicable
The Medical Staffing Network Office in Ct has been closed since 2012. There is no point to writing a review.
Great Agency to work!
Licensed Practical Nurse ( Home Health Nurse) (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 27, 2014
Love, Love this company!! Great agency to work at, make you're own schedule.
Great place to work at.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAAugust 22, 2014
MSN is a great place to work at. Wish they had more work available for LPNs. LaShawn is awesome.
Best experience, wages, overall moral
MA/CNA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: work environment, wages
Cons: agency, so you traveled
I enjoyed my time here, work environment was incredible. Any problems or concerns were taken care of immediately, and the pay was awesome.
Very flexible
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 15, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not knowing what to expect when arrive for shift/ cancellations
Working with this company allowed me to be very flexible in my scheduling. A typical day at work would be working at a Tulsa area hospital that could either be fast pace or slow pace. I got a chance to meet different people/clients. This allowed me to get the experience I needed in the different fields of nursing. My coworkers were very enjoyable to – more... work with because they were team players. The hardest part of the job was sometimes coming on a shift where you didn't know a patient and didn't receive any information about that patient also watching the patient go through the death process. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility in the scheduling. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos