Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

They are just the employer the work sites vary
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 23, 2017
Medical Staffing network offers same day and weekly pay which is a great perk. You can choose what site you would like to work at based on what's available. The pay is also good.
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
may get canceled
A good company, a little slow on assignments.
Chief Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  UnknownMay 18, 2017
A variable plethora of change with every new assignment. I loved the work and the different states of travel that come with a temporary assignment medical company.
Pros
Travel, pay, flexibility of assignments.
Cons
Not ever meeting the management teams face to face.
Flexable
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 18, 2017
You can work around your schedule. If you need benefits this is not the place to be. It is the best agency to work for. Friendly staff. Always the factor of enough hours when ceases is low.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
May have to travel if no hours locally
(Agency) LPN (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMay 15, 2017
Great company to work for. Staff is friendly and helpful. The pay is competitive. The hours are very flexible. Daily pay is awesome. I have no complaints.
Pros
daily pay
it was okay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 15, 2017
I did not work directly with the company I work at the hospital they send me to, but dealing with the staff at MSN was good. You just have make sure that don't sent you to far away places
Stressful environment
Healthcare Professional Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33607May 12, 2017
Alot of micromanagement. Stressful because of how they structure your working nurse count, alot of blind sighting from compliance, disruptive "meetings" throughout the day that impeed production.
Staffing agency
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILMay 9, 2017
Medical staffing network is a great opportunity for some who likes being PRN. It pays great because you arent guaranteed any amount of hours and are subject to assignments being canceled, sometimes without telling you until you get there. Wouldnt suggest that type of job for newer CNAs because you are thrown into assignments with little to no orientation and expected to keep up with other aides. Seasoned aides shouldn't have any problems. The MSN staff are great too they do work hard to get you the places and shifts you prefer.
Pros
pay, schedule, weekly pay
Cons
inconsistent, no benefits, hours
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 9, 2017
Going to work at Medical Staffing Network was always new and fun. It was never the same any day of the week. I got the pick the days I wanted to work and where I wanted to work. The ladies at Medical Staffing Work let you create your own agenda.
Hospitals
CNA (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 5, 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a good agency with professionals that are dedicated to their work with high quality care providing to all clients. The agency maintains professional’s caregiver’s, and a good place to work for professional growth.
it's okay
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 4, 2017
it is really hard to get to a place, sometimes it is far out. The communication with this job is okay, sometimes when you go to work, the people at the facility may not need you and you have to drive back home and there is no reimbursement for your gas.
I love MSN
Travel LPN (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 2, 2017
I love working for this company this is actual the first job I worked allowing me to have the finances and flexibility to still have a social life. My recruiter is amazing and the facilities I help cover are welcoming and nice individuals. i get offered FT positions all the time but turn them down because I love MSN.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Having to get the load other nurses do not want
Stressful position
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Yorktown Heights, NYMay 1, 2017
Since the acquisition of Medical Staffing Network by Cross Country, the company is still very divided. Only the "cool kids", Cross Country employees, seem to be treated well and are given the opportunity for advancement.

Unfortunately, that leaves many who have been with the company for many years left holding the bag without being acknowledged or moving upwards in the company. You will spend a lifetime in one position without pay increases or being validated for doing a good job,
A variety of locations to work
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 28, 2017
Friendly helpful people. amicable management, diverse work culture, difficult of find proper seating, but I enjoyed meeting new people. I also enjoyed the variety of cities I had a choice of.
Pros
Travel opportunities accross the united states
Cons
driving through unfamiliar terrraines
This is a decent staffing company
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 27, 2017
This staffing company is decent to work for. The only downfall is they don't seem to have enough work to keep you employed. The work they have comes and goes in spurts
Pros
daily pay
Cons
not enough work
May 1, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. At MSN we do try to find you the job that matches your skills and needs. We will keep looking and please be sure to stay in contact with your recruiter.

fun place to work,
lpn staffing (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 26, 2017
great place to work and easy to get along with employees, they work hard in finding jobs that fit the nurses criteria, daily work pay, top dollar for shifts worked, overtime, benefits, I have learned all aspects of nursing care and Patient care , They care about their employees, willing to help with every day hassles of the nursing field, problem solvers.
Pros
daily pay, top dollar for assignments
Cons
not always getting the shifts you need.
May 1, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. We are happy to see that you are enjoying working with us.

Nice job. You call the shots. Freedom.
Support Staff Mixed Med/Surg ICU (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 25, 2017
The company was easy to work for, the schedulers were friendly and accommodating of any request. There were many client hospitals to choose from. I would do registry again.
Pros
see above
Cons
see above
Productive fast past environment
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 18, 2017
Making sure temps were compliant not only by us, joint commission, and the facility they were going too. Sending temps documents and forms they need to fill out, running backgrounds, and setting them up for drug screens, vaccines, physicals, etc. Fast past, very friendly, always people willing to help.
Great Agency
Medical Assessments for agencies (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAApril 17, 2017
I did not had the pleasure of working for MSN for long . I believed that I had only a couple of jobs with them. Unfortunately I got cancelled a lot but I would work for them again.
Pros
Nice Agents
Cons
Cancelled frequently
Flexible, great pay and over all respectable company
CNA (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 16, 2017
MSN has done a wonderful job with my scheduling needs. As a mother and going to school I work what fits my schedule. There has been issues with not being cancelled in a timely manner and there's been issues with scheduling mixups but everyone acts quickly and the issue is resolved. Yes you get cancelled but there's also other hospitals they can redirect you too. The job can be very dependable if you want to work.
Pros
Great Pay, Daily/Weekly Pay, Self Scheduling
Cons
On call night shift hardly ever answers their phone. 1 hour floor orientations.
Best agency!!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 11, 2017
Easy company to work for! Ability to go from one location to another; different departments. Ability to be flexible with own schedule. Often paid the day after your shift, if you wanted.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
poor benefits
April 13, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network. At MSN we do offer comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance. Ask your recruiter for details. We are happy to see that you are enjoying your time here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.