Medical Staffing Network Employee Review

View all Medical Staffing Network reviews

Not enough hours
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 22, 2013
They do not provide enough hours, but the pay is well. I like the fact that I can set my own hours.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

working for MSN
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 6, 2017
It wasn't easy going to multiple nursing facilities, primarily because different places have different rules and ways of taking care of their residents. At one place I was primarily a sitter, other places I had my CNA duties, but those varied place to place. Some of the residents needed 2 people to move or roll, and getting help wasn't easy. Some of the residents expected the CNA to know exactly how they liked things to be done. But since I wasn't a permanent nursing assistant with that 1 facility, the residents would get upset with me for not knowing.
But I did enjoy the sincere thank you's that I would get from the nurses and residents. Majority of the residents were glad to see me and help them. I made friends with a few of the residents at a couple of facilities, some would ask for me specifically to take care of them. That is an awesome feeling!!
Pros
the sincere thank you's from the nurses and a few of the residents
Cons
going to multiple facilities and remembering the rules, residents and each of their at needs at the different place
Rough place to work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 27, 2017
Never enough work to go around, but don't worry, favoritism is still played regularly.

It's a nice place for entry level people to begin working in the office field.
Pros
They pay you money for working.
Cons
It's never enough working for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.