Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Agency
Per Diem/Agency RN (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 13, 2015
The agency works hard to produce hours for pay d/t varying shifts available. Work is typically in LTAC or ICU locations. The company works hard to communicate on a rapid and clear level.
Nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2015
It is a nice place to work. The people you work with are nice and understanding they care about you as a person. If you work hard for them they work hard for you.
Great communication and flexibility allowed by management
Nurse (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 2, 2015
Pros: On call flexibility
Cons: Consistency of shifts
I appreciate the respect shown to individual employees and the flexibility. Management is very fair and honest. Professional and fair on multiple levels.
work was good
Respiratory Therapist PRN (Former Employee), Renton, WAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: fair pay
Cons: too many employees
work was good until they hire so many employees their is no more work for anyone...else..! I enjoyed working the agency until I found out that their is no more work available..because they hired their friends,, and now their is no work available...
opportunity for per diem jobs
Per Diem ICU nurse (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 20, 2015
unorganized staff which made it hard to get into particular hospitals orientation. I really only took on one assignment because I was unable to be scheduled into Allegheny Health Systems orientation.
i still have not been paid. do not work for this company BEWARE..
CNA (Former Employee), holt, michiganMarch 18, 2015
Pros: not one
Cons: horrible management
I worked as a CNA out of the Lansing Michigan branch. I worked 4 days and only paid for 2,
Corporate called me 3 times last Friday and told me a LIVE CHECK was mailed on 3/11/15.
Today is 3/18/15 and still no check. I filed a complaint with the EEOC and the States attorney generals office. This place sends you to work in the most gid awful places that have employees who do jot use 2 people for hoyer lufts or i dpshould say they wont help you at all.

do not work for this place. The field office manager Melussa Lucerno blew my phone up allday after I worked midnight shift and was trying to sleep. I had to block all the phone numbers.
Not a good place to work at
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 13, 2015
Mufti-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care
Great company to work
Staffing Manager, HR and Credentialer (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 10, 2015
Pros: companys eviroment
Cons: slow process for advancement due to staff loving the company
Clean, friendly work enviroment.

I learned about volume and regulations

Managment is always eager to offer adive and assist as needed.

Co-workers are also earger to offer help to each other for the better of the branch.

Wanting to help and not having enough people to offer.

The ability to use my multitasking ability and allowed to show my skills
Wouldn't recommend
CNA (Former Employee), Davenport, IAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: lack of respect for employees, being called off last minute, non communication
I would never recommend this place,if they call and you say you cant work a shift you get the 3rd degree.If you have to call sick,they will still expect you to go,i was told by my branch manager to take something to dry it up.They are only nice if your doing what they want you to do.and they bully you into taking shifts!!
Awesome Company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 6, 2015
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: unsteady hours
I thoroughly enjoyed working for MSN. They give a unique opportunity to staff numerous facilities in the Treasure Valley. Management is very knowledgeable and approachable.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), New YorkFebruary 26, 2015
No issues with this employer, they are very fair and an overall good atmosphere to work. Everyone is a team player and the environment is professional yet calm.
Open door policies etc.
Area Financial Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: learning environment
Cons: low on staff
One must love children to have worked here. An active environment and plesant working atmosphere.

Very hands on opreation.
very flexible hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great pay, flexible hours
Cons: no health benifits, getting canceled
I like working for MSN because it has very flexible hour and I love that you are not confined to one specific work area everyday.
No longer here
Biller/Collector of Medicaid Claims over 90 (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Love the management when they were here. But no local office available any more. Not sure what things are like now. Hard working and productive.
LOVE IT
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Great place to work if they were paying more I would have stayed.......LOVED IT, WORK IS FAIRLY EASY, SCHEDULE FLEXIBLE, WORK FROM HOME SOMETIMES. MAN I LOVED THAT JOB
I had flexble hours and this was a convenient job while I attended nursing school.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), West Allis, WIJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: i had a lot of flexibility with choosing shifts and facilities
Cons: there were alot of cancellations in regards to my shifts
I traveled to many different facilities, mainly throughout the Wheaton Healthcare system. I became acclimated to many different specialty areas within the hospitals and nursing home settings.
Great company to work for!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 25, 2015
having flexibility with a family and in school again has been so helpful
Staffing office listened to complaints
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: decent salary
Cons: no breaks, very little staff help
Typical night at work was hit the floor running with no breaks etc and very little staff to help patients etc. Following inexperienced nurses and cleaning up all night long. Some medical residents not listening to experienced RN's until supervisor involved.
excellent work experience
contracted hospital employee (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: contracts were cut
I received most of my training and knowledge working with this company. hospitals, homes, retirement faucility
great place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: daily pay
Cons: health benefits costly
I would do staff relief at many facilities as well as Correctional facilities in West Palm Beach and Out on Fairgrounds road. Learned a lot about working with inmates and realize that everyone despite their circumstances all deserve healthcare and the proper healthcare. Their were many of their staff nurses who were very supportive to the agency nurses. Worked almost full time in corrections through this agency.

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Salaries

$60,000 per year
CNA
$14.00 per hour

Medical Staffing Network Photos

Another view of the lovely grounds at MSN's corporate offices
Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida
Lpns always been that vital importance just like each one who makes up the health care team.