Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network United States Employee Reviews

very flexible hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: great pay, flexible hours
Cons: no health benifits, getting canceled
I like working for MSN because it has very flexible hour and I love that you are not confined to one specific work area everyday.
No longer here
Biller/Collector of Medicaid Claims over 90 (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Love the management when they were here. But no local office available any more. Not sure what things are like now. Hard working and productive.
LOVE IT
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILFebruary 3, 2015
Great place to work if they were paying more I would have stayed.......LOVED IT, WORK IS FAIRLY EASY, SCHEDULE FLEXIBLE, WORK FROM HOME SOMETIMES. MAN I LOVED THAT JOB
I had flexble hours and this was a convenient job while I attended nursing school.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), West Allis, WIJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: i had a lot of flexibility with choosing shifts and facilities
Cons: there were alot of cancellations in regards to my shifts
I traveled to many different facilities, mainly throughout the Wheaton Healthcare system. I became acclimated to many different specialty areas within the hospitals and nursing home settings.
Great company to work for!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 25, 2015
having flexibility with a family and in school again has been so helpful
Staffing office listened to complaints
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: decent salary
Cons: no breaks, very little staff help
Typical night at work was hit the floor running with no breaks etc and very little staff to help patients etc. Following inexperienced nurses and cleaning up all night long. Some medical residents not listening to experienced RN's until supervisor involved.
excellent work experience
contracted hospital employee (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: contracts were cut
I received most of my training and knowledge working with this company. hospitals, homes, retirement faucility
great place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: daily pay
Cons: health benefits costly
I would do staff relief at many facilities as well as Correctional facilities in West Palm Beach and Out on Fairgrounds road. Learned a lot about working with inmates and realize that everyone despite their circumstances all deserve healthcare and the proper healthcare. Their were many of their staff nurses who were very supportive to the agency nurses. Worked almost full time in corrections through this agency.
I learned different areas of transcription at different locations
Medical Transcriptionist/Secretary Duties (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILJanuary 10, 2015
I worked on temporary assignments in the Chicago and suburban areas. I would either work full time or part time or, as a second job.
Great company to work for,
CMA_Clinical and Administrative (Current Employee), Spartanburg,SCJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: no long term placement
Love this Company, been with since 2005. It provides you with employment experience in different ambulatory care settings. the company has helps to improve my skills hands on and through teamwork with other coworkers as well. There is a chance to travel to different places and meet with different kinds of patients in all sorts of communities.
Love them forever!
STNA State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Toledo, OHDecember 28, 2014
Pros: the whole company
Cons: nothing
Love everything about this Toledo office and I always will!
Great company to work for!!
very laid back
Certificated Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 24, 2014
Pros: daily pay
Cons: need more places to work
nice company to work for but they just need more places to go to work for.
liked working for this company
LPN (Former Employee), Albany, NYDecember 22, 2014
Staff attentive to work needs, kept me busy at different facilities
Great Company
ICU RN (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 19, 2014
I have really enjoyed working for MSN. They have been very accommodating for my travel contracts. My recruiter has always been very friendly and helpful. I plan to do more contracts with them in the future.
Temp Agency/Worked at two different places
Temp (Former Employee), Clarks Summit, PADecember 18, 2014
I started here in 2012 and they placed me at MTF in Jessup as a process tech, Then i was moved from there at placed at UCP as a Personal Cared Provider. I loved both places! Very flexible with the days i could work and the ones i had to take off.
Good Travel nursing company
LPN-IV (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCDecember 17, 2014
Good assignments, excellent pay, great management staff, have enjoyed all assignments and experiences.
CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CADecember 12, 2014
Pros: pay is good
Cons: lack of communication with staff. they have their favorites on who can work overtime
A typical day is waiting on a phone call for this staffing agency to confirm you or cancel your shift 1 1/2 before the shift the start. I have learned to keep quite and give the a month availability. The hardest part of my job is dealing with people that are mad at the world everyday. The most enjoyable part of my day is providing patient care.
It was after my mother passed in my apartment and I needed a change
Agency RN (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: i know now that whatever weird happens to talk to the supervisor stat to save my biscuits.
I lived with my sister. Found the travel place locally. they promised me the world as they always do but i ended up in a daily ruin motel. The job was great, i wa reextending until I got into a situation I never had before. A patient offered me one hundred dollars and I refused, nurses dont take tips. Later after her discharge I found it in my jacket pocket. It was busy so i slipped it in my locker with the intention of telling the day charge nurse. I forgot, went home, and was called by in because the patient came back saying that i promised to "deliver her baby" for one hundred dollars. I refused, explained my side and took my manager to the locker I rarely used and showed her the money. She fired me on the spot. My handler, told me that until this problem was resolved I could stay in the hotel room. And I did, until I was accused of using the agecies money to stay as long as I wanted.
Very Productive job improved my recruiting skills greatly
True staff (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2014
Typical work day included sourcing for the ideal candidate for each position. Working diligently to close on deals, establishing trust with client and candidate. Completing all task ontime Meeting or exceeding goals set for the day. We all worked as a team. Hardest part of job was actually getting to speak with someone for cold call list or getting them to return your call.
Excellent management team, works around my busy schedule.
Registered Nurse, Traveler (Current Employee), Apple Valley, CADecember 5, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: i would like to belong to a unit, and have a home base.
MSN, has been a pleasure to work for. The management team takes good care of me, and the assignments have been positive. The company is respected by the staff at the hospitals I have been assigned to.

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Salaries

$25,000 per year
LPN
$20.00 per hour

Medical Staffing Network Photos

Another view of the lovely grounds at MSN's corporate offices
Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida
Lpns always been that vital importance just like each one who makes up the health care team.