Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

Productive company
Cardiac Cath,/IR Technologist (Current Employee), Oak Park, ILSeptember 11, 2013
Learn to work with multiple physicians and equipment. I also enjoy the traveling for the company to work at different hospitals.
Awesome!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 6, 2013
MSN gave me the opportunity to gain experience working at a hospital and not just any hospital but at Morton Plant which is one of the top hospitals in Clearwater, Fl. I was very happy working for MSN and when the opportunity presents itself again I would most definitely like to be a part of their team.
Love MSN
Per Diem work as a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Saint Louis, MOSeptember 5, 2013
Working here at this temp company gave me hands on experience with various hospitals, clinics, labs, etc. I love working for the company.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
CNA/SITTER - (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 4, 2013
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK. YOU JUST SIT AND TALK WITH THE PATIENTS AND KEEP THEM COMPANY. ASSIST THEM TO THE RESTROOM IF NEEDED ALSO HELP THEM FEED THEMSELVES IF THEY NEED HELP. WHILE IM AT WORK I ALSO LEARN DIFFERENT WAYS TO HELP KEEP PATIENTS CALM. BUT THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN PATIENTS DO GET UP SET AND YOU CAN'T GET THEM TO CALM DOWN THEN – more... WE HAVE TO RESTRAIN THEM. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN IT ALL OVER AND IM GOING HOME TO GET READY FOR THE NEXT DAY AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN – less
A/R
A/R Representative (Former Employee), Warrenville, IllinoisAugust 30, 2013
Great place to work! They are very informative and really get the job done.
Excellent Medical Center
Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Aurora, ILAugust 27, 2013
Pros: great location.
Cons: unable to find a permanent job.
Was able to work with outstanding doctors and medical staff.
The agency office finds many different places/opportunities for work
Registered Agency Nurse (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2013
Pros: can create own schedule, high pay
Cons: frequently cancel shifts
The agency office is easily accessible and frequently call for job opportunities. Once scheduled for a shift at a hospital, the hospital often cancels. However, the agency office will continue to find opportunities.
LPN (Current Employee), Davenport, IAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: gas cards if it's a dire need or a long distance to travel.
Cons: sometimes there are last minute cancellations.
The recruiters here are great to work with and are very understanding in regards to personal issues. A typical day is just like working long-term care. The hardest part of the job is not knowing for sure where you will be needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others as part of a team.
great company
Accounting (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 25, 2013
Pros: great place to get accounting experience
great place to get accounting experience and management ensured employee morale was up by regularly rewarding employees with gift cards, lunches etc...
Peaceful, fun, and rewarding job
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2013
Pros: all aspects of the job duties
Cons: no benefits
Working at Medical Staffing Network I would work at different nursing homes or hospitals. Some assignments would be at the same place for several days, some for only a couple. I would assist patients with their daily activities and help the nurses as needed. I would complete paperwork and exchange information with the attending nurse as well as my replacement. – more... My job was fun, exciting, and very rewarding. The only downside to this company was I did not have benefits. – less
It's a great agency to work for.
CNA (Current Employee), Warrenville, ILAugust 8, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: selection of uniform colors may not be convenient
They have a good reputation and have good relationships with the hospitals.
ok agency
STNA (Former Employee), Toledo, OHAugust 8, 2013
Pros: same day pay
Cons: low hours at times
ok company to work for if you don't mind going to different facilities
Basically a good company to work for.
LPN Staff (Current Employee), Altoona, PAAugust 7, 2013
Hours vary as needed. Typically an 8 hr day with 30 min lunch. Hardest part of this job is getting 40 hrs per week. Co-workers are friendly & helpful. Paid daily or weekly your choice.
Excellent benefits.
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 6, 2013
Pros: open door
Cons: advancement
Fast paced environment. Learned about credentialing for nurses and Allied health (inservices, licenses, etc.) Management is open to suggestions and treats everyone with respect. They celebrate achievement and the benefits are excellent.
Highly established and professional nursing agency
Hospital Staff Relief (Current Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYJuly 31, 2013
obtained report on patients ,assessment of patients , implementation of plan of care ,medication dispensation , documentation , collaboration with other discipline when applicable, patient and family members teaching, among other things.
Gnerally a good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Decatur, ILJuly 24, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: hours are not guaranteed
Perfect for one who wants hours here and there. Perfect for a single or at home mom with little need to work. The people who work for the company are great and the work is a breeze!!!
Company with Plenty of Opportunities
Travel Registered Nurse/Clinical Instructor (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: flexibility, positive learning atmosphere
Love working for this company as they are very flexible and provide lots of opportunities for various work areas in nurse
Fast Paced Environment but Not Rewarding
Recruiter (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 15, 2013
I used to love coming to this place to conduct my business and put good hard working nurses to work. However over the last 12 months the morale has unfortunately taken a turn for the worse. I thoroughly enjoy what I do however the environment is not the greatest and certain members of management only seem to fend for themselves as opposed to helping – more... out the team. I've represented the company at a couple different nursing functions and wish more opportunities like this surfaced as it was great being able to network with others. Overall I feel that a change is on the horizon and I certainly look forward to a new challenge. – less
RN travel agancy
RN in various facilities in Minneapolis (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 13, 2013
Knowledgeable recruiters
Knowledgeable recruiters
Many assignments available
Good assignments

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos