Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

Productive company
Full Time Traveling Therapist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Enjoyable locations to work in.

good staff support by management.

great assistance with living arrangements and setting up housing.

great benefits.
Avoid MSN
Contract RN (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: located in shopping district along westheimer
Cons: no work= no money, unprofessional, low pay if you do get a shift
Unreliable staff, not paid what I was worth, and unprofessional. I remember when I was working per diem and I would just be cancelled day after day for weeks. I was so glad I had another real agency that I worked for so I could make a living. Avoid this organization!
great for beginners
Registered Medical assistant (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILJanuary 10, 2014
Great start for health field. You will learn a lot and with that you will be able to take t other places and utilize .
Great place to work and excellent people to work with
Registered RN (Current Employee), naperville, ilJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: friendly
They are very informative to helping the nurses find positions.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: slow days
Cons: lack of growth
The atmosphere was friendly and very helpful. I love working in the accounting field and also the ability to work with different clients.
over all good place to work
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Northfield, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not always work available.
MSN is a great place to work for a flexible schedule. I have a 9 year old, so I enjoy being able to take days of throughout the school year for field trips and parties.The company gives you the opportunity to work as many hours and days as you would like.
My Great Opportunity
Contract Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 5, 2014
I started working at MSN as a staffing coordinator. I was young, didn't have much experience with nurses and had a lot to learn about communication, healthcare and marketing. Luckily, I was surrounded be people who who loved to teach. After staffing for about six months, I was promoted to Contract Solutions Manager. As the Contract Solutions Manager, – more... I managed a new program. The program was simply to find short term contracts for healthcare professionals, primarily nurses. I was responsible for recruiting, HR, sales, compliance and budget. After successfully running this program for a couple of years in all of southern Idaho, I branched out into travel assignments and permanent placement. I negotiated contracts between licensed professionals and employers to satisfy clients needs.
I "grew up" at MSN. This was my opportunity to become relevant and respected within the healthcare community. I am extremely grateful for that experience because it helped me to become a well-known and respected face while maintaing ethical integrity within my community. – less
Convenient flexible schedule with helpful supportive staff
Agency nurse (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 31, 2013
Medical Staffing Network is a unique company to work for. The staff are very experienced, helpful and supportive in a professional environment. MSN is an excellent second or part-time place of employment. A flexible convenient schedule one of several benefits of working for a staffing agency.
fun work place
Phlebotomy Technician /Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: worked in several different offices
Cons: very short breaks or none at all. short staffed most of the time
Company kept me busy doing different types of work keeping me busy.
Great Hours
Correctional Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 27, 2013
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: long periods on your feet
Exposed to a part of nursing I didn't know existed. Management went out of there way to make sure you were happy with your assignment. Very supportive.
Productive work place
NR-CMA (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 16, 2013
Pros: i enjoy the work that i do
Cons: i can not think of any at this time
A typical day at work is getting the patient in and out. I learned a lot about the clinic and the different doctors' specialty. The management was wonderful and helpful, the co-workers were team players. The hardest part of my job is when I have to get blood from an infant and it make me cry with the baby. The most enjoyable part of my job is working – more... with the children on the psych ward. – less
Great management, friendly and easy to get along with.
CNA (Current Employee), Davenport, IADecember 2, 2013
The best part of MSN is you can pick your own days off, because you don't have to work if you don't want to. The down side is that there is no set schedule, you only get hours if there are hours to be worked.
Good place to work if you want flexiblity
Contract Nurse (Former Employee), Salt Lake cityNovember 30, 2013
I was trained at various hospitals so I could have a variety of work places. I enjoyed the flexibility in the schedule and the fact that I didn't have to work if I didn't want to.
A good employer
Agency Nurse (Current Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 26, 2013
Although MSN is a good employer I am in the process of transitioning from health care to criminology/criminal justice.
Love it
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), San AntonioNovember 18, 2013
Pros: opportunity to work with what works for us to get the job done
Cons: revenue based
Awesome boss and co workers... Team work. I love that we can throw out ideas and we are listened to.
float nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse- Orthopaedics (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 17, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: cant guarantee 40 hrs week
Every day was a different type of day. I was a float nurse. I would work at what ever clinic MSN needed me to work in. Most of my time with MSN has been with orthopaedic clinics, but each clinic I have floated to have given me great memories and great experience.
Productive and non stress place to work
Medical Biller/Receptionist (Former Employee), Cottonwood, AZNovember 17, 2013
Overall a good place to work very stressful.not having access to come in to work waiting for employee with key to open.
Recruiting
Assistant to Branch Manager (Former Employee), Walled Lake, MINovember 5, 2013
Providing administrative support for branch manager. Recruiting medical personnel to staff hospitals and clinics throughout the United States.
Productive and fun place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 30, 2013
Able to accomplish job by putting patient satisfaction first.
Accountability.
Patient/family satisfaction.
Assist when needed and been a team player.
Not been able to change patient situation but making them comfortable.
Patient/ family satisfaction.
Per diem work readily available with daily pay
LVN (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: daily pay
Cons: no full time benefits
A typical day at work was usually atypical. I was at a different hospital or facility every day on a different unit for a different shift with different coworkers. I learned to adapt quickly to any given situation. The most difficult part of my job was time management because I was taught there is no such thing as "That's not my patient." Unfortunately – more... many coworkers did not agree with this and that left me doing work and completing nursing notes after my shift was completed at my own expense after signing out after the shift was officially over. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was providing comfort to patients and staff support to complementary healthcare workers who were woefully understaffed. – less

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos