Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

productive
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: not enough hours to go around
great place to work.enjoyed the traveling with was required by the job. enjoyed working in different atomosphere's.
Staffing Agency which allows professional healtcare workers to travel to different areas of the country.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 4, 2013
The best part of being employed by MSN is the variety of locations available to work. I have always wanted to relocate to California, and working for MSN allowed me to move here easily, while they did the "hard part" (finding a work assignment, housing, scheduling.)The worst part of being a travel nurse is that I never know who I will be working with, – more... having to learn different computer programs, learning different hospital policies and learning the different layouts of the hospitals (or, er, cath lab, radiology, hr, etc.) After taking two travel assignments with MSN, I know that I am ready to settle down. As a travel nurse, I have learned that we are the first of the staff to be cancelled, floated, and we are inevitably assigned the highest acuity patients. Some of the co-workers are friendly and helpful, while others are perhaps intimidated by travelers. My recruiter is very likeable and friendly. She has always returned my calls in a timely manner and I feel she truly cares about my personal needs. – less
Exciting way to get to know many people and their way of living
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Erie, PAJuly 4, 2013
I get to work on call to go to one of many nursing homes in the area. It's exciting because I get to meet new residents from different facilities and learn how they live and learn about their culture and way of life.

Hardest part of this job is that it can be difficult to get used to different facilities.

BEST part is that a day of work doesn't seem – more... like work at all. I love what I do and putting smiles on their faces is what I live for. – less
fun co-workers but serious
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2013
each day had various duties. everyone had their own personalities which kept the job exciting.
nice agency
CNA (Former Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYJune 29, 2013
I Had a wonderful work experience. got to go to different facilities and meet different people.
Flexible
CNA/EMT (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLJune 18, 2013
Great place to gain experience in many different fields. Competetive wages and extremely flexible hours. My favorite thing about MSN was being able to work in so many different settings which gave me a very in depth knowledge of the medical field in general.
Productive, well paying
Travel RN contract (Current Employee), Fayetteville North CarolinaJune 14, 2013
I love working for this company. Every person I have come in contact with is very pleasant, compassionate and understanding.
I was per diem
Registered Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 11, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: not guaranteed shifts
This was a staffing agency. They were good about placing me in a hospital when I wanted a shift.
Organized,professional staff at Northwest Community Hospital, Illinois
Agency Float Staff R.N (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILJune 10, 2013
Float Rn to most units.Very professional staff to work with.
The ability to work where you wanted to work was a plus
Agency Nurse (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 10, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: travel
Adequate time to inform you where their needs were Offered directions and printed them out for you Same day pay if needed very flexible understanding to staff needs
Flexible Schedules
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 6, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: minimal hours at times
This is a Nursing Agency. Good for what agency represents but difficult to find ample employment.
MSN
Senior Clinical Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee), Red Bank, NJJune 5, 2013
Pros: it was local
Cons: management
I am not sure if they are still in business. I had a bad manager at the time.
MSN Medical Staffing Network
CNA (Former Employee), Smithtown, NYJune 4, 2013
Pros: same day pay on company debit card
Cons: sometimes, not enough work
MSN is an agency, that sends out CNAs and Nurses to fill in at Hospitals and Nursing Homes all over the country.This is a great, freindly safe company to work for.
Nation wide company
Recruiter (Former Employee), LA / OC countiesMay 31, 2013
Our office was good people, worked well together. Great support and advancement was possible..
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 30, 2013
• Bank reconciliation, GL Account analysis, and reconciliation
• Responsible for Maintaining company Fixed Assets and depreciation
• Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets
• Prepared journal entries for month end close
• Completed special projects as needed
Contracting firm for hospital staff
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), New Albany, OHMay 29, 2013
Pros: great management team
Cons: benefits are costly
MSN has always kept me employed and has been fair to me in any time of need. I would continue to work for them but need to have employment in Cleveland, OH.
Good Company
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Decatur, ILMay 25, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: low scheduling
Good Company to work for for flexibility. Good Staff and management. I worked for them before and stopped due to other commitments, and they took me back when i needed a job later.
Not enough hours
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMay 22, 2013
Pros: the pay
Cons: not enough hours
They do not provide enough hours, but the pay is well. I like the fact that I can set my own hours.
Enjoyable!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILMay 16, 2013
Pros: assignments were always great!
Cons: would like to have assignments closer to home, if available.
MSN was always very accommodating and efficient! Assignments were given according to my availability, which always worked in my favor. Timesheets were easily accessible and could be routed with ease. I have recommended others to MSN.
This is a placement agency
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILMay 12, 2013
There is not much to say about this agency. I was working as a temporary to permanent employee at Quest Diagnostics, Inc.

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos