Medical Staffing Options

Medical Staffing Options Employee Reviews in United States

Great Culture
HEALTHCARE RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 7, 2016
Company has one of the best cultures I have ever been apart of. Learned many aspects within the recruitment process. Management is extremely helpful and willing to help anyone. Additionally, other staff members will drop their work to help you and fully explain something you may not know.
Medical Staffing Options
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJanuary 27, 2016
Medical Staffing Options has gone through some change and hasn't always been organized and thorough with insurance requests and paying me properly on time. Otherwise, they have been a good company to work for. The hardest part of my contracted position has been working with psychiatric patients as this has not been an area that I have worked in since nursing school. I can handle the medical/surgical and telemetry aspects of the job, but the psych issues have definitely been a challenge. My coworkers are awesome and we seem to work well together. Finally, my manager at the hospital has been very understanding with the loss of my father and the circumstances prior to his passing.
Good Travel Company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Nogales, AZOctober 9, 2015
Travel company that can always find you an assignment that fits. Great reimbursement for scrubs and certifications. Fair pay on all contracts.
Great support from staff
RN First Assist, RN Scrub, RN Circulator (Current Employee) –  ohioAugust 14, 2015
Best travel company I have traveled with. Lauren is always avail to assist me with any issues I encounter on assignment. The HR dept is very attentive and responsive.
Very accomodating, friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 30, 2015
I enjoy working for this 13 week contract staffing company, Staff is very friendly and helpful. Professional and dependable with excellent pay scale and benefits.
Be wary!!!!
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 13, 2014
Completed several travel contracts with MSO until was injured on the job. What I have learned is that the way they pay is wrong. Do not under any circumstances work for a company that bases the contract on "tax-free" compensation. This is the company's justification in paying around minimum wage for WC. I enjoyed the facility I was working for and my recruiter was great but compensation is misleading. Stick to standard travel contracts.
Pros
Enjoyed my placement position
Cons
Compensation is misleading
Excellent place to work
travel RN (Current Employee) –  COlumbus, OhioOctober 6, 2013
Excellent company to work for. Very helpful. Arranged housing, and worked hard to make experience optimal.
Fast paced environment
Travel/Contract Nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 29, 2013
Communication is key in the genre of Travel Nursing; my experience is ongoing at this time.
Pros
credentialing staff very supportive
Cons
communication/expensive startup
Family-like team
ER Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 6, 2012
Recruiters are in contact a lot to make sure you know they are working to get you a contract to make sure that you are happy with the contract you are on. If you ever have a problem, they want you call them right away so they can fix it. They want you to be happy at work and they will work to make sure you are, even if they have to go up the corporate ladder to do it. Sometimes it takes awhile to find a contract if you have a limited specialty or a a limited area where you want to travel.
Pros
benefits right away, great pay, great office staff
Cons
sometimes takes awhile to get a contract

4.2