Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.)

Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.) Employee Reviews

n/a
Senior Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2017
working here was difficult the training is very brief. trainers are awesome but once you are out on the floor dispatching management isn't as friendly or willing to help
Pros
weeknds off
Cons
unprofessional managment
I m a part time doctor
Public Defender (Former Employee) –  PakistanJuly 7, 2017
I worked in thos institute as like a friendly. I have more experienced for this assurance of the company. I worked accountant field in this conpany. I like it
Pros
Free residence, lunch, conveince
Cons
Breaks, health care, medicine, bonuses
comfortable work place
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 5, 2017
It is a great place to work as far as the people. You are surrounded by a fantastic group of people to work with everyday. Management has a little more working out to do before it becomes a great management team.
Pros
incentive program
Cons
management
Rather keep comments to myself
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 5, 2017
Would prefer not to give any of my reviews on this company. The pay was decent. This is all I will say. It is not a place where I would feel comfortable referring a someone to come to work at.
Pros
Scheduled lunches and breaks, if you follow them not bad
Productive and fun workplace
Coach (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MS 39211June 7, 2017
Great company to work for.
Learned the ropes of becoming a Team Leader/Coach.
The hardest part of the job was not being able to get the transportation providers to cooperate with us in a timely manner.
Great call center n vision behind company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 1, 2017
The overall vision behind MTM is amazing the story of why the company was started is amazing and inspiring. I don't like there point system. Supervisors are a big help and there is always the open door policy to the upper management which is great.
Good Start for career
Radiology Transport/Escort (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2017
I like the work space but hard to work at a call center.
MTM has a great training program. The benefits are pretty standard.
Your Co-workers won't be as friendly towards new hires.
Pros
advancement
Cons
customers
It is what you make it
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 26, 2017
I enjoyed the people i worked with but not the actual job its stressful and the people you are providing help for do not appreciate the work that is being done for them
If you have children or an illness this job is not for you
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 15, 2017
This company is on the point system so everyday you miss work regardless if you have a dr excuse you will be pointed! 12 pts and you are fired!!! RUN!
Pros
monday thru friday
Cons
12 point system
MTM Is not What it Seems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  HoustonApril 26, 2017
This company is only a good company if you are in management. If you are a call center agent then the working conditions are very different. The call center I worked in was not well kept, the management staff were not organized, the training was horrible/not organized.

The company advertised advancement opportunities but none every presented it and the agents were always improperly crossed trained. Because the management does not put effort into keeping good workers and lot of agents regularly resign on an almost weekly basis.

So if you are a person that just needs a job-go in get paid go home-with no other aspirations and you can tolerate low pay then this could work for you for a short time.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Low pay, no advancement, unclean work environment, hostile work environment, sub-par training
They suck
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 21, 2017
I interviewed and was overqualified for this job and still didn't get it. The lady who interviewed me said her mother and another relative works here so this is nepotism at its finest!
Great Company!!!
Management (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2017
I am so happy I made the decision to come to MTM. The company truly cares about the employees, our wellness and our work life balance. Our CEO is a great leader, and someone I really respect. The company is growing so that creates a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.
Pros
Work life balance, leadership, advancement
stresful, hostile environment, hey play favorites pay is not enough everything is the call center reps job
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  NevadaApril 15, 2017
MtM is a joke. This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The pay is decent but they expect too much from their employees. They also do not communicate information. policies are always changing and they are not informing the staff until after the change has been made. They honestly should just stop offering the service because they make it so hard for the members to receive any kind of help. DONT TRUST ANYONE AT THIS COMPANY. everyone is just trying to get ahead whatever way they can. the company itsself is great but the nevada office needs to be shut down. they are overbudget and that is the reason the opportunities for growth are so limited. they are extremely understaffed. The concept of what hey are tying to do is great but it is executed poorly. they are always hiring because people are always quitting. the other departments don't want to do anything
Pros
pto accrues
Cons
shortbreaks rude staff and members
Horrible Place to Work!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 12, 2017
Management at this place is absolutely horrible! They are definitely not for the employees and only set out to reach the centers goals no matter what! No leadership skills whatsoever, communication is close to none, almost making you feel as if you're a child. Also don't ever get sick because no matter how many PTO you have accumulated, it will be denied. Just do yourself a favor if you do think about working here, just run!
Horrible experience
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 7, 2017
* Busy back to back calls, as expected.
* I learned a lot, Training was excellent, But once you start working its a whole different world.
* Management... the worst. They pretty much laugh in your face.
I was told multiple times i was doing great. The worst part is there attendance policy. I got really sick and even brought a doctors note and they did not care. But they say they are a family orientated place to work and that they understand (not true). I was let go in a very disrespectful way, I was treated like a criminal. Also there is favoritism, I knew of a few other co-workers that have the worst attendance and they are still working.
* Culture here lol ... all they want are lifeless robots without a life.
* I really did enjoy my co-workers, But sadly most feel the the same like i do.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
leads that are two faced.
Heavy call volume, great people to work with, companies really embraces diversity.
CRS II (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 29, 2017
Tough high call volume, small percentage of difficult calls, company really promotes diversity and internal opportunities. Very attainable bonus's. Great people to work with.
Pros
Decent pay, attainable bonus's, company seriously promotes diversity, open to minorities, women, LBGT and older workers, nice lunch room and corporate wellness programs
Cons
High call volume, dealing with beurcratic state rules, low arrendence by young workers, takes a year to get decent insurance
Awesome employer. Wish I was still working with them.
Customer Service Representitve (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 29, 2017
I wish I was given a fair chance. I was going through a situation at the time of placement. Everyone was very lovely and pleasant. If given the chance I'd work again for the company.
Pros
huge lunch room
Cons
short breaks
Exciting and Good Enviroment
Customer Service Representative Tier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2017
People there are friendly and self motivated, Take inbound calls from clients who need Medicaid transportation to Hospitals, facilities or pharmacy. Good and fast pace environment.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
some clients may be rude
a good place to get customer service experience
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Saint Louis, MOMarch 22, 2017
A typical day at work is usually fast paced. I learned to be calm and assertive when customer was upset. Management was very hands on and gave you reviews on a monthly basis. The hardest part of the job was telling someone no.
Very productive
CEO is interactive
promote within
easily apply
good computer skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9