* Busy back to back calls, as expected.
* I learned a lot, Training was excellent, But once you start working its a whole different world.
* Management... the worst. They pretty much laugh in your face.
I was told multiple times i was doing great. The worst part is there attendance policy. I got really sick and even brought a doctors note and they did not care. But they say they are a family orientated place to work and that they understand (not true). I was let go in a very disrespectful way, I was treated like a criminal. Also there is favoritism, I knew of a few other co-workers that have the worst attendance and they are still working.
* Culture here lol ... all they want are lifeless robots without a life.
* I really did enjoy my co-workers, But sadly most feel the the same like i do.
leads that are two faced.