MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC

MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC Employee Reviews

???
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Sanford, NCFebruary 12, 2015
The Owner is very rude to her employees. She wants to hover over everything not allowing her MAs to do their job. she speaks down to them like they are children.
customer satisfaction
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJuly 29, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: wage
daily I work with people who are ready to change their life and some who just like to visit.
I have learned that everyone works at different levels/pace.
Management team are hard workers.
Co-workers are sometimes not reliable when needed the most.
The hardest part of the job is telling patients day in and day out that they are not meeting the needs of the program or not trying in so many words. and I feel that I am not trained to be a psychiatrist I am only a medical assistant.
Most enjoyable is to see a happy patient.
A typical day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Farmington, MIJuly 11, 2014
Pros: long lunches, discount on programs or products.
Cons: no insurance.
I enjoyed the patients' as well as my co-workers.

Hardest part of the job is when a patient didn't lose weight and they would blame you.

Best part of the job is when one of our Supervisors came.
Very Hands on
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Portage, MIApril 4, 2014
Learned a lot of different medical techniques and got to utilize my knowledge.
A FUN PLACE TO WORK
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJuly 26, 2013
Pros: being able to help people
Cons: healthcare
I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF AT THIS PARTICULAR JOB. I ENJOYED LEARNING NEW AND EXCITING THINGS. MY COWORKERS WERE FUN TO WORK WITH. I MEANT MANY PEOPLE AND BECAME FRIENDS WITH SOME.THERE WAS NOTHING HARD ABOUT THIS JOB. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS BEING ABLE TO HELP YOUNG AND OLD TO LOSE WEIGHT....
Enjoyable, life changing, supportive
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJuly 18, 2013
Pros: competitiv salary
Making a difference in hundreds of peoples lives daily. Employees change often.
Upbeat and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southfield, MichiganDecember 13, 2012
Pros: can make unlimited cash
Cons: long hours
Perform bloodwork and EKG's thru the morning, individual counciling with patients about their diet program and sell them nutritional products needed for their plans. It was a place with music and laughter, very upbeat. I didn't find anything too hard to do and found all aspects of the job enjoyable.
The Love for my patients!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Toledo, OHNovember 26, 2012
Pros: helping patients achieve their weight loss goals
Cons: working for commission, long hours and no benefits.
I absolutely love my patients and helping them achieve their weight loss goals. I have learned to solve most patients problems as well as new patients consultations. The management and co-workers could use a professionalism adjustment in the workplace. The hardest part of my job is the hours without the pay and benefits.
Great intentions for the patients that choose this program. Saving lives is defintiely the most rewarding thing.
Manager (Current Employee), Toledo, OHJune 17, 2012
Pros: great program, co-workers, and patients. very fun environment
Cons: no insurance, long hours, high turn-over, under staffed
We see patients on a daily basis that receive guidance and counselling to assist in weightloss. I now know and understand the extreme difficulties people have in their attempts at weightloss. Most upper management are driven more by numbers rather than the well being of the patients. Staff in the clinics are amazing. They have great levels of compassion, patience, and the tools necessary for the patients. The most difficult part of the position is learning why these people have weight issues. There are fine lines for what they are allowed to disclose, but sometimes they just need to talk. It makes it difficult to keep it impersonal. I love the patient interraction and success stories that come with it!! To know we helped someone succeed in weight loss is most gratifying.

About MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC

Medical Weight Loss Clinic is a Michigan-based company celebrating 22 years of professional, clinical experience. We have helped – Read more

MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC Salaries