Medical

Medical United States Employee Reviews

Excellent
Clinical Staff Nurse/Correctional Health Nurse (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 13, 2015
Good
Different styles of management styles
A pleasant to work with all the time
Sometimes dealing with the clientele
Its a different area of nursing
Learned alot working here
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Dublin, GAApril 13, 2015
Great co-workers, Loved helping patients and meeting new people on a daily basis.Very hard leaving there. I learned more with how to cope with sick/rude people.
Best boss I have ever worked for!
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee), IndianapolisApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great work enviroment!
Cons: Pay and benefits.
Typical day included patient check in, insurance verification, main phones, scheduling, registration, patient therapies, and some days assisted with marketing.
I learned to run a office completely by myself in this position because I was the sole employee there besides the marketing rep that worked for the doctor.
My boss was a great doctor, boss, and person.
No co-workers at this position.
Job was not difficult only financially hard to survive on due to it being a new business and a part-time position.
Overall this job was the most enjoyable position I have held in all aspects. I always went home smiling.
My experiences as a student nurse were very positive and educational.
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Miamisburg, OHApril 8, 2015
During my time in nursing school I had the opportunity to explore so many aspects of the professional world of nursing. The clinical experiences ranged from Maternal/Infant to Mental Health. I believe I am well prepared to enter this profession and possess the basic knowledge and skills to provide safe and effective patient care as new registered nurse.
Overworked staff
Clinical Experience (Former Employee), Racine, WIApril 8, 2015
Pros: Good clinical experience
Cons: unhappy environment
Although I was there for clinical and I was able to gain much needed experience from the clients I attended to, I found that the staff appeared to overworked and unhappy.
workplace positively challenging.
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAMarch 27, 2015
Appreciated the way work was organized and leadership system Challenges were as edifiying as rewarding. Great collaboration with colleagues.
education is highely effactive at any field for own self expriance
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), INMarch 14, 2015
Pros: nil
Cons: healthcare
I have a tranning for medical line at my own self hospital termed "Saket hospital and reserch center MNS JAIPUR IND.
in which i learned about all activities which do in regular medical care .
at here 32 Doctors at diffrent -diffrent wards
40 staff nurses
15 radiologist
This hospital include 250 count of beds for pt.
hardest part OT teaching
NPR
I was educated on a multitude things in the medical profession.
Medical assistant/ Surgical Assistant (Former Employee), Akron, OhioMarch 9, 2015
Pros: i really liked everyone i worked with.
Cons: i have nothing to say negative.
The reason I left was to relocate Florida. I am still in touch with them and consider them mentors. I had become the Dr's assistant and was able to travel to hospitals and nursing homes. It made my days very interesting.
Very Good job, pays well, flexible schedule
Information processing Rep (Former Employee), Home Office, Lake Charles, LAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: rewarding work, flexible hours, good supervision
Cons: company kept merging with other companies/felt insecure
Nice job that challenged my thinking process. Learned about
HIPPA laws, confidentiality. The hardest part of the job was
adjusting to different work environment each week.

The most enjoyable part is I felt that I was doing something
that was very important.
Excellent atmosphere
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Royal Bank Plaza , Toronto, ONMarch 7, 2015
Pros: once in a while free lunches from the drug rep.
Cons: 2 short breaks a day
Stressful environment yet manageable. Almost all of the Healthcare providers are very friendly , Supervisor is a big Raptors fan & will always organize to get us tickets for the games.
Foundation of nursing
Surgical/Oncology Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: busy floor
This is where I started my nursing career and learned all the basics and developed my foundation as a nurse. I learned a lot of skills necessary in the nursing profession, from dealing with patients to dealing with doctors. It was tough at times because of all the tasks that had to be done but I also learned that time management was key and having the coworkers and management supporting you was definitely valuable.
Team workplace with people who truly care about their patients
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Rhea County, Dayton, TNMarch 3, 2015
We work as a team to care for our patients. Every patient on the floor belongs to each and every one of us! We support one another and have the support of our managers!
Professional environment.
Clinical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Detroit, MichiganFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: within my education field. job opportunites and experience in social work environments.
Cons: restructuring process, within my employment history from general motors financial to medical office in inner-city, and environmental differences.
Front Office Secretary and Intake Team and Medical Records in several Medical Office settings. These experiences were an experience in interacting with inner city patients with specific needs.
Mental Illness, Alcohol and Drug abuse. Enjoyed shared tasks, and cross training. Lack of organized training procedures and desk assignments created unnecessary stress.
productive in surgical/medical
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: able to save lives
Cons: it can be stressful
set up surgical table and equipment prepared sterile dressings and washed cleaned and sterilized surgical instrumentation. assisted over 500 surgeries.
Biller/Collector, Coder, Esthetician (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Overall a good company to be employed by but they do not offer a 401k and raises are nil. Management is not the best but are not demanding nor do they pressure employees.
Review Summary
Student Life Clerk (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2015
An working environment which involves engaging students with on-campus activities. Catering to the needs of the students is the number one priority missions, and ensuring that they have the necessary tools to accomplish their academic goals efficiently and successfully.
I love what I do for a living enjoy helping people
surgical tech urology tech 1 CST (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 3, 2015
I love what I do and enjoy helping during surgeries.I met a lot of people and enjoyed with all the people I worked with.I enjoyed working with all the Doctors that I worked with .
Short Term
Temp (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 29, 2015
This is a short term position, which not my ultimate goal. Looking to learn and grow with a company. This job offered new billing screens and training on customer services calls.
Great Company, with great people!
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: provided lunch, employee benefits.
Cons: too routine, got bored very easily.
Read emails, enroll new employees into company data base, benefits packages, etc. Log hours of existing employees, calculate overtime, sick leave, vacation etc.
Create meeting plans and powerpoint presentations for management guests.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly employees and easy going atmosphere.

I did not feel challenged, and the job was too routine.
accessioning
LABORATORY ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
working for a hospital can be tough on your body, there is a lot of walking. heavy phone, answering questions and research

1 2 3 4 5