Medical Employee Reviews

1:fiendly with co-worker after/befor work
2:manager shuld be serious at work
3:my co-workers shuld not make privilege
4:enjoyable part of the job shuld be in engineering field
Pros
free luches and free breakfast
Cons
Underemployment.healthcare
Awesome place
Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, GAFebruary 2, 2016
Rockwell was a great place to work. It was family oriented. Pay was great. Benefit also was great. The environment was clean.
A fun workplace.
Records Clerk, NHS Human Serv (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2016
My shift starts at 12:00. Pulling charts for the next scheduled therapist and doctors, filling releases, answering phones.
New Doctor's and Therapist start all the time, learning names, and how different programs work. Good management,get along with co-workers,the hardest part is not being able to find a closed chart for a release, the most enjoyable part is conversation with co-workers, doctor's,therapist plenty of laughter.
Pros
good team work
Cons
customers bad attitudes
I gained my foundation in the Intensive Care Units
ICU Charge Nurse, Preceptor (Former Employee) –  ICUJanuary 23, 2016
Working a typical day in the ICU could be very "intense." You had to maintain a calm sense about yourself in a sea of chaos. You could have a trauma bleeding out in one room and a stroke occurring in another room. Everyone looking at you for direction and you must be able to direct them. That is what my day consisted of.
Largest Mobile Park in FL - Interesting environment
Intake Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 13, 2016
Great, hard working staff. Regular hours with some OT as needed . Most difficult part of job was a few managerial changes within a short time frame. Lots of "snow birds" most taking great pride in their homes and the environment.
Pros
great food service at pool and golf course w/employee discount
Great invironment
medical assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 6, 2016
I love what i do for others that's why I got in this field, I love it all triaging, drawing blood, calling in prescriptions
Pros
great supervisor
Cons
no insurance
Calm under pressure
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 6, 2016
I always compare Labor and Delivery to the Emergency Department. You never know what type of patient will walk in the door. In this environment the nurse needs to remain calm and anticipate many different types of possible scenarios. The nurse may be presented with a patient who presents at 9cm. When this happens she will need to remain calm and rely on her training, knowledge and co-workers. It is essential to a successful department that the team works well together regardless of the situation presented.

Another aspect of nursing is nurturing not only the patient, but also their significant other and their extended family members. Some of these patients have never been a patient in the hospital. I believe in order for the patient and family to remain calm the nurse must educate them along the duration of their stay.

The birth of a child can be the most rewarding experience for a healthcare worker. I feel that the nurse is essentially an extended part of the patients family while they are in her care. The nurse must present a confident and calm demeanor while caring for the whole family unit.
Pros
Great people to work with, supportive management
Cons
12 hour shifts, staffing shortages
Nice
sleep technician (Current Employee) –  Little River, SCJanuary 5, 2016
Nice place to work. The pay is not what it should be and you do not get full time hours. It is nights only job. Its hands on training. My coworkers are awesome. You might have to travel. The are no benefits available and you don't get reimbursements for background checks, tests or mileage for traveling.
Fun workplace
attendant (Current Employee) –  1729 Norton Street Rochester N.Y.January 3, 2016
Advocating for an elderly individuals with insurance providers. Making medical and dental appointments. A great group of individuals to work with.
Pros
10 Minutes for home
Cons
Part-Time
Very cliquish
Surgical Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 2, 2016
It's not what you know but the people who you know that will make your work a non toxic environment and opportunity for advancements.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
no loyalty and cliquishness
Previously excellent place to work
Surgical Nurse @ hutcheson medical (Former Employee) –  Fort Oglethorpe, GADecember 25, 2015
Floor nurses provide excellent patient care, Small family oriented hospital missing multiple specialty groups at this time.
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
lack of consulting physicians
enjoyable work environment
Central Sterilization Room (CSR) Technician (Former Employee) –  HINovember 25, 2015
Being in the military may or may not be the best experience depending on the people that are around you. the CSR in the Naval Dental Clinic in Marine Corps Base Hawaii was a great work area with very supportive co-workers, very little patient contact, less hassle, and can be very fun.
Pros
Music, Work Flow is very efficient.
Cons
short breaks, sometimes doctors have no patience in waiting for their equipment
Worked front office, assisted staff, patients, did charge entries and payment postings
Behavioral Health Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 23, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Company had good benefits and professional training. Training would not only be about how to do your particular job in your area, it would also include the latest changes in working with new programs ex, Microsoft office. which would enhance your performance and your job duties. Not a lot of job turn over. People around you generally liked and enjoyed their jobs and moral was good.
Pros
Well managed, great place to go into everyday
hospital assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 15, 2015
Great staff, management & benefits. Hard work but fulfilling! Allows me to work with many different people from different walks of life.
Overworked and underpaid
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mount Holly, NJNovember 11, 2015
This hospital puts the dollar over the patient or employee. Nurses are expected to pick up more and more duties without compensation
Benefits
Cons
uncaring management
company was a good place to work
ST VINCENT HEALTH (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2015
very good place to work, good that we was able to work from home , family oriented, prayer before each meeting was so awesome
Pros
bonuses
Cons
laid off
Great Place
Surgical Nurse, Yoakum Community Hospital (Current Employee) –  Yoakum, TXOctober 31, 2015
Great place to work very caring staff, truly professionals, highly,highly,highly recommended employer, 5 star rating employer the kind of job you keep.
Pros
Highly Skilled Staff
Very Thorough
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIOctober 26, 2015
Very pleased with the attention to detail and very hopeful that new opportunities, as well as positive connections for employment may be discovered!
Small Company
Benefits / HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eugene, OROctober 18, 2015
This was a challenging job combining both My HR and Accounting skills. It was fun, motivating place to work. I loved what I was doing.
Pros
Excellant pay and benefits
Cons
Small company with limited advancement opportunities.
This company lacks organization
Kenccid/supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAOctober 8, 2015
I enjoy my job as it allows me to help others in many different ways including my coworkers. I learn something every day at work sometimes small things at other times monumental. Either way big or small it allows me to be a better me.
Pros
helping others
Cons
lack of administration organization