Medical Employee Reviews

Stressful enviornment
Hospital Corpsman (Former Employee), Mayport, FlJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Travel, my shipmates, pay
Cons: Time away. Work 7 days a week often
I was stationed onboard the USS Taylor in the Navy. Very stressful workplace due to deployments and many training exercises and time spent away from family and friends. Not a whole lot of personal time either. But my shipmates were great and I did get to travel, which was the best part.
exciting
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), phoenix, azJuly 15, 2015
this is a great place to work. the people are compassionate and great to work with. Being a level one trauma center this gives any health care provider an opportunity to grow and learn.
Enjoy working with others, problem solving and making a difference
lab technician and clinic coordinator (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJuly 11, 2015
Pros: able to work as much overtime thats wanted/needed
Cons: travel 70% of the time
Fast pace with supportive coworkers. keeping clinic stocked with sample medication, equipment required for D.O.T. physicals, vision/ hearing exams and performing all injections as well as Phlebotomy vein puncture and skin puncture
QCI for Medical and Dental Collections
Dental Collector (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Very family oriented
Call/Center atmosphere
Handled in/out calls throughout the day managing delinquent accounts
Management was great, stressful moments at times but also rewarding compensation.
The hardest part of the job was handling clients who did not want to work on paying off their debt.
Dental Coding/Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 10, 2015
My typical work day is collecting and dissecting medical and dental records. Once the records are dissected and coded I will submit a claim to the patient's appropriate insurance company. I have worked for the company since 2009 and received an abundant amount of trainings throught the years to keep me abreast with continuous developments in the medical and dental world. The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients. The patients are amazing.
Techincall innovative and challenging environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Richmond, virginiaJune 23, 2015
I am one of 9 nurses that serves the radiology department which includes interventional radiology, CT, ultrasound, and main x-ray. My primary responsibility is to cover all phases of care which include pre-op, intra-op, and post-op procedures. I provide moderate sedation for many of the procedures. I currently act as charge nurse when the daily charge nurse is not available. This incorporates patient assignment and patient scheduling and traffic control.
Productive work area
equipment delivery (Former Employee), brooklyn,nyJune 17, 2015
a typical day at work consisted of loading and unloading the work truck.
building the equipment for the customers
and leaving them with a smile on there face to make sure they are happy with the product.
productive and fast pace workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 11, 2015
Pros: always willing to help if needed
Cons: short lunch
typical day at work is busy learned many new things management was awesome loved co-workers there was not a hard part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Is really lots of fun working with Medical office.
Ward Clerk (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDJune 10, 2015
You can learn a lot of things, like Medical Health words and abbreviations. And you can learn how to cooperate with them.
since 2006 worse place in jacksonville to work
Various positions from entry level (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 10, 2015
Pros: work mates and supervisors I had were great
Cons: bad managers and directors
from 1998 to 2006 this was the most awesome company to work for. After original owners sold.....down hill from there. Reduction of salary was there downfall for me. Low company morale.
n/a
Patient registration and Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Ft LauderdaleJune 1, 2015
Register patient in the system. Answer all phone calls. Assist in the back office. Triage patients and take care of the referrals. I'm drug and breath alcohol tester. My co-workers are great and we have a professional fun time together. I like taking care of the patients and getting them better as fast as possible.
fun job
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee), Victorville, CAMay 30, 2015
Pros: setwork schedule
Cons: Time sheet era's
fun yet must have patience,work at my own paste, clients are overall good unless having bad day, must prepare meals and take clients to doctors app
HIMA San Pablo Hospital
Surgical RN (Current Employee), Puerto RicoMay 28, 2015
Responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients and for correlating the nursing process and the medical plan of care.

Handled up to 8 patients daily with medication administration, dressing changes, IVs and general nursing care.

Maintain patients under observation for treatment effectiveness or condition deterioration.

Execute initial – more... and continue existing medical orders include pharmacotherapy and assist with ventilation.

Collect blood, urine, stool and sputum samples for initial laboratory test and diagnosis. Prepare patients for radiological procedures.

Performed PICC line dressing changes, started peripheral IVs, inserted Foley catheters, removed sutures/staples, suctioned oral airways, inserted NG tubes, provided wound dressing changes.

Responsible for routine narcotic counts and documentation.

Patient and Family Education. – less
home health case manager
RN (Former Employee), Bryan, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: assessing patient needs and developing appropriate plans of care
Cons: all the paperwork and filing OASIS
The job promoted autonomy in planning client visits. There was no autonomy in this position. All visits were planned by the office manager and all nursing staff and CNAs were contacted frequently during the day to give an update as to the day's progress. I did gain an invaluable amount of wound care experience. e had very little interaction between co-workers since so many workers were out in the field – more... making client visits. The hardest part of the job was having clients that refuse to participate in he plan of care and as a result do not make progress then become irate when they are told that treatment will no longer be continued because they have not made the progress expected by the third party payor. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing horrific wounds heal beautifully due to client participation and the usage of a KCI Wound V.A.C. It was and still is very satisfying. – less
Love it
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 18, 2015
Pros: Friendly work place
Cons: Management is bad.
I had the best experience working for this company. love my co-workers and patients alot. Patients were great and doctors and everyone was happy.
Review
Nursing Student Clinical Rotation (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIMay 17, 2015
This is the first time I have utilized indeed's services for finding job opportunities. I expect to be able to find job oppurtunities/openings quicker on here.
productive , fun , respectful , caring
Medical assistant (Former Employee), rockledgeMay 11, 2015
Pros: lunches, weekend off
Cons: no cons for me at least
working in the medical field make me happy because I cant help some one out or make someone day . I like too go above and beyond .
Cal/Group
Dental Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Covina CaApril 29, 2015
I started out as a customer service associate and was trained on dental claimsprocessing and later promoted to Customer service manager. I would have loved to stay with the company but they relocted to Palm Springs Ca.
Fast paced position
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Coeburn, VAApril 29, 2015
Very busy and lots of interaction with clients and Doctors offices. A very rewarding job, a overall rewarding experience.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Mesa, AZApril 21, 2015
Banner Health provides great training and keeps your current in the nursing profession. Managers are knowledgeable and helpful. Most doctors have decent bedside manner.