Medical Employee Reviews

Busy day at work
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL 34109December 12, 2017
Worked 8 hours on medical reports of varying specialities. Worked from home. Continuing eduation on medical terms for a variety of specialities. Most enjoyable part of job was flexible time off as needed.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Minimal venefits
This was a nice job when you just start working
Clerical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 12, 2017
This was an 8 hour job registering patients and pulling their charts. I Iearned how to register patients. The management was ok. This was a nice place to work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the patient's. The most enjoyable was getting them seen so that they could feel better.
fun place to work
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VADecember 11, 2017
Very nice place to work, and nice people. large area, much to learn.and time to learn, and a chance to move in to other area's to advance in knowledge
Pros
you feel need'ed
Cons
they need more people
Stressful
Business Administrative (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CADecember 11, 2017
A typical day was busy.

I learned a lot about Health Care, Medicare Requirements that were always changing. Office practices that were always changing.

Management depended on who they were and their different styles. Went through a lot of them.

Workplace culture was mostly nice.

Hardest part of the job were the deadlines.

I enjoyed the co workers and clinicians.
Pros
Getting reorganized and laid off
Cons
Loved my co workers
Good Review
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 11, 2017
I enjoyed my job. My husband and I had to relocate due to Military. They assign him to a
new duty stationed ad we had to move from Fort Hood, Texas to Mississippi because he is being deployed to Kuwait, therefor my childre and I moved down with family to feel more secure being that he's going to be on a 9month deployment.
Fast Growing Company with Unrealistic Expectations
Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 11, 2017
Management was great there but after they sold and became a branch of Health Carousel they weren't able to develop their staff. It is a fun work atmosphere but be wary, they have fired over 10% of their staff 2 weeks before Christmas without any warning.
Team work
Diet Clerk (Former Employee) –  Medical center scottsville KentuckyDecember 10, 2017
Work together and team work and no drama should have to call out sick a two hours early before your scheduled time of work should be available when you can and show up in bad weather
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks and a smoke area
nurse
NURSE AGENCY - Agency Nurse (Current Employee) –  chicagoDecember 8, 2017
The organization takes the employee into consideration is forward thinking and supportive of the professional nurse. The hours are flexible, experience is considered
difficult to work with poor management
Dental Claims Processor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHDecember 7, 2017
Good place as far as members and I loved what I was doing. Management just didn't seem like they could get it together to operate the business. very said good people lost jobs because of lack of knowledge and poor management all around
Pros
my career field and great people
Cons
poor management, turnover in management, closed business
Just Don't
Reservationist/Customer (Former Employee) –  375 w onondagaDecember 6, 2017
The Job is great but the environment is horrible, Some of the people are cool,many of the jobs don't pay what they are worth. If you are the type to work you will most likely end up angry because there are way more that don't so have fun doing your job and theirs.
I enjoyed the various duties that were calisthenic exercise for my mind.
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJDecember 6, 2017
The medical field is my passion, whether dealing directly with patients and/or the administrative part. The various tasks stimulated my mind and caused enjoyment for me. knowing and understanding what my duties were and performing caused me to be in zone of fulfillment with each completion.
Pros
I was in my element
Cons
The clinic was closed by City Hall
Fast paced worked at various tasks
Assist Office and Nursing Staff (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARDecember 2, 2017
Fast paced worked at various tasks switchboard, medical records, faxing records to hospitals or doctors; putting folders together for appointments for the next day
Pros
Fast paceed
Cons
I like working in Healthcare industry.
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MANovember 30, 2017
I like working in healthcare industry. I got excellent experience working in billing department. Also I have learned how to work in a fast place, handle multiple task at the same time.
Some days are good and some are stressful
Medical Assistant-Pulmonary Clinic (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 30, 2017
Some days are good and some days are stressful. It's all about helping people which is good but sometimes dealing with some difficult personalities and difficult illnesses can be heartbreaking.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short lunch time and no breaks
fast paced
carts, customer service (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCNovember 30, 2017
great place to work. very fast paced and make sure you on top on things. Employees are very helpful when need help. The company provides great pay to the employees
Medical Records Director (Former Employee) –  MissouriNovember 29, 2017
Busy all day
learned a lot
good management
busy part of the job was the hardest
loved working there
Employee's were great
Great supervisor
Would love to go back to work there
Pros
Good experence
Great Workplace
Accomplished Sales Management and Medical Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2017
great challenging workplace. always a lot to work on and there is good potential for success here. i would recommend to anyone interested in a challenging career.
Pros
great
Cons
hard work
Productive and Helping
Personal Care Attendant (36hrs/week) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2017
I learned an lot about individual care to a single person. The hardest part of the job was leaving the client and not knowing whether or not the family would uphold the state of which I left the establishment.
Pros
improve communication skills with elders
Cons
healthcare
productive great work environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 26, 2017
great team of employees. everyone is are great! great atmosphere. everything is orderly. neat and clean. Everyone work as a team helpful understanding.
Pros
great atmosphere to work in
Cons
short breaks
The most enjoyable part of the job
Billing/Insurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSNovember 26, 2017
I enjoyed learning new achievements that the company had to offer. I was always willing to learn whatever my Supervisor had to offer in the company. I learned a lot while working at Premier Medical from Data Entry, Collections, Refunds, etc.
Pros
Getting a chance to learn different job duties