Medical Employee Reviews

Insurance Specalist (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 26, 2015
The Medical Center was a fast pace hospital very productive management. The staff worked together as a team. Management has a great respect of working and raising family and were compassionate to life events.
Many Long time employees
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee), Tucson, AAAugust 21, 2015
The name of the company is Pima Medical Institute. I was not able to get this changed in the site.

Great place to work.
Friendly people.
Nice Steady Pace
Enjoyed Processing Medical Claims
Dental Claims Analyst & Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Shasta Administrative ServicesAugust 19, 2015
Lots of work which I enjoyed doing very much. Management and supervision could have been better. There wasn't much of a training process or consistency in training of individuals.
Productive and safe work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Valencia CAAugust 16, 2015
Pros: Good benefits and discounts
High acuity unit, safe patient care and effective time management. Good team work. The hardest part of the job when there is no team work or unsafe work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job when patients are safe and satisfied with the care provided
Troubleshooter: Organize overall department and train employees
Business Office Director (Former Employee), Trigg County Primary CareAugust 13, 2015
Pros: I got to set up and establish all front office procedures and hold employees accountable
Cons: Had to work alot of Saturdays and extra hours
This company has been written by Medicare and I worked as consultant: setting up front office procedures and policies. Trained employees and daily audit of all charge sheets. Daily billing ,posting of payments, collections, researching and resolving patients inquiries, Credentialing of physicians with insurance companies and keep physicians current on individual credentialing:
Held monthly meetings: to discuss monthly goals and any reoccurring issues with guidelines for moving forward in correct application. Daily bank deposits and month end balancing out.
Very large volume of delinquent accounts and resolving for rebilling:
Large volume of daily billing electronically and paper claims.
Performed yearly reviews for employees.
Hold accountability for employees and set small goals to help them achieve motivation for larger goals.
Was difficult to be constantly flexible and still accomplish my daily work tasks but learned to prioritize.
I learned to work as team and listen to others suggestions.
The function of an office will only be as good as the employees and a Business Office Manager must always be open for others skills and abilities.
The rating speaks for itself
Quality inspection/Engineer (Current Employee), InspectionAugust 9, 2015
Pros: air conditioned facility
Cons: half hour lunch, no breaks, long mandatory hours
Nice facility, high dollar product,, high dollar machines, 2 million a month in sales, long work hours mandatory. High turnover, and tough getting skilled people to replace those that leave due to pay.
ok
Data Entry (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 30, 2015
It is ok to work for. With every job you have things that you like and don't like. But it is better than having nothing. This is something that you just have to do.
energetic, with many new experiences
Surgical/Oncology registered Nurse (Former Employee), Portland ORJuly 21, 2015
fellow staff create a caring family environment helping each other through the day, professional, management willing to use positive evaluations to achieve excellence in performance
Stressful enviornment
Hospital Corpsman (Former Employee), Mayport, FlJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Travel, my shipmates, pay
Cons: Time away. Work 7 days a week often
I was stationed onboard the USS Taylor in the Navy. Very stressful workplace due to deployments and many training exercises and time spent away from family and friends. Not a whole lot of personal time either. But my shipmates were great and I did get to travel, which was the best part.
exciting
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), phoenix, azJuly 15, 2015
this is a great place to work. the people are compassionate and great to work with. Being a level one trauma center this gives any health care provider an opportunity to grow and learn.
Enjoy working with others, problem solving and making a difference
lab technician and clinic coordinator (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJuly 11, 2015
Pros: able to work as much overtime thats wanted/needed
Cons: travel 70% of the time
Fast pace with supportive coworkers. keeping clinic stocked with sample medication, equipment required for D.O.T. physicals, vision/ hearing exams and performing all injections as well as Phlebotomy vein puncture and skin puncture
QCI for Medical and Dental Collections
Dental Collector (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Very family oriented
Call/Center atmosphere
Handled in/out calls throughout the day managing delinquent accounts
Management was great, stressful moments at times but also rewarding compensation.
The hardest part of the job was handling clients who did not want to work on paying off their debt.
Dental Coding/Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 10, 2015
My typical work day is collecting and dissecting medical and dental records. Once the records are dissected and coded I will submit a claim to the patient's appropriate insurance company. I have worked for the company since 2009 and received an abundant amount of trainings throught the years to keep me abreast with continuous developments in the medical and dental world. The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients. The patients are amazing.
Techincall innovative and challenging environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Richmond, virginiaJune 23, 2015
I am one of 9 nurses that serves the radiology department which includes interventional radiology, CT, ultrasound, and main x-ray. My primary responsibility is to cover all phases of care which include pre-op, intra-op, and post-op procedures. I provide moderate sedation for many of the procedures. I currently act as charge nurse when the daily charge nurse is not available. This incorporates patient assignment and patient scheduling and traffic control.
Productive work area
equipment delivery (Former Employee), brooklyn,nyJune 17, 2015
a typical day at work consisted of loading and unloading the work truck.
building the equipment for the customers
and leaving them with a smile on there face to make sure they are happy with the product.
productive and fast pace workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 11, 2015
Pros: always willing to help if needed
Cons: short lunch
typical day at work is busy learned many new things management was awesome loved co-workers there was not a hard part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Is really lots of fun working with Medical office.
Ward Clerk (Former Employee), Oxon Hill, MDJune 10, 2015
You can learn a lot of things, like Medical Health words and abbreviations. And you can learn how to cooperate with them.
since 2006 worse place in jacksonville to work
Various positions from entry level (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 10, 2015
Pros: work mates and supervisors I had were great
Cons: bad managers and directors
from 1998 to 2006 this was the most awesome company to work for. After original owners sold.....down hill from there. Reduction of salary was there downfall for me. Low company morale.
n/a
Patient registration and Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Ft LauderdaleJune 1, 2015
Register patient in the system. Answer all phone calls. Assist in the back office. Triage patients and take care of the referrals. I'm drug and breath alcohol tester. My co-workers are great and we have a professional fun time together. I like taking care of the patients and getting them better as fast as possible.
fun job
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee), Victorville, CAMay 30, 2015
Pros: setwork schedule
Cons: Time sheet era's
fun yet must have patience,work at my own paste, clients are overall good unless having bad day, must prepare meals and take clients to doctors app