Medical

Medical Employer Reviews

Biller/Collector, Coder, Esthetician (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Overall a good company to be employed by but they do not offer a 401k and raises are nil. Management is not the best but are not demanding nor do they pressure employees.
Review Summary
Student Life Clerk (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2015
An working environment which involves engaging students with on-campus activities. Catering to the needs of the students is the number one priority missions, and ensuring that they have the necessary tools to accomplish their academic goals efficiently and successfully.
I love what I do for a living enjoy helping people
surgical tech urology tech 1 CST (Former Employee), Columbus, GAFebruary 3, 2015
I love what I do and enjoy helping during surgeries.I met a lot of people and enjoyed with all the people I worked with.I enjoyed working with all the Doctors that I worked with .
Short Term
Temp (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 29, 2015
This is a short term position, which not my ultimate goal. Looking to learn and grow with a company. This job offered new billing screens and training on customer services calls.
Great Company, with great people!
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: provided lunch, employee benefits.
Cons: too routine, got bored very easily.
Read emails, enroll new employees into company data base, benefits packages, etc. Log hours of existing employees, calculate overtime, sick leave, vacation etc.
Create meeting plans and powerpoint presentations for management guests.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly employees and easy going atmosphere.

I did not feel challenged, and the job was too routine.
accessioning
LABORATORY ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
working for a hospital can be tough on your body, there is a lot of walking. heavy phone, answering questions and research
Great place to work.
Student Internship (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good healthy food in cafeteria.
Cons: caffeteria food is expensive
Staff was friendly and always will to help. Lots to do and learn. Management was very involved and around to assist you.
Good for a new grad
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Not really my favorite ICU, but was a very good environment to learn.
Very busy workplace, learned alot working there.
anodyne (Former Employee), Quincy, MAJanuary 16, 2015
Very nice company to work for. They are very flexible when it comes to making your weekly scedule
PRODUCTIVE
Primary Care, Acute Care, ER Clerk (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 10, 2015
A typical work day/night. It's very busy. I love working in the hospital. We train on line every month. I am a people person. I get along with everyone and easy to get along with. Very easy to learn new skills. Sometimes it can get furstrated when Doctors/nurse is talking to you at the same time. But I'm use to it and I get the work done. I love seeing a smile on a patient face. I love my job and what I do.
Nursing home
Charge/Staff RN (Former Employee), Town of Tonawanda, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Was there short time .Only did treatments and DRG,S. Aides had more hands on patient care.
Travel assignment on a critical care unit, with float responsibilities to Neuro ICU
Travel Nurse - ICU/Neuro ICU (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: ability to travel, challenging environment that requires quick adaptation, provides fast paced learning and adaptation
Cons: frequent relocation for work, far away from family, certain instability in work and hours
Providing care to critically ill patients with a variety of diagnosis. Patient population includes, trauma, respiratory failure, sepsis, MI, CHF, COPD, Renal failure, and many others. Neuro ICU included patients with Stroke, seizure disorders and traumatic brain injuries. I work nights here so interaction with management is limited, but the units all run very efficiently and overtime was allowed in order to adequately staff unit needs. The job requires frequent floating which can mean working in a different unit every night leading to a break in continuity of care. The job challenges me to adapt quickly to changes in patient care and environment, the staff have been very supportive and helpful leading to quality patient care delivered.

Working specifically for Medical Solutions has been a good experience, leading to the opportunity to work in many states in many different units. This has provided me invaluable education on a variety of equipment, charting systems, and protocols that vary from hospital to hospital.
Benefit Configurator Analyst
BENEFIT CONFIGURATION ANALYST (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: learning different expects of the healthcare field
Cons: working onsite
I have been in the Health Field Industry for over 19 years working: Claim Processor, Tester and Benefit Configuration.
Great Hospital
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), 1968 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Georgia.January 2, 2015
Piedmont is a great hospital offering upto date technnologies in health care. Offered a secure working environment during my relocation. Offered good benefits and patient friendly environment. Also offered good scheduling flexibility. Located in metropolitan Atlanta provides a variety of community services, including excellent cardiovascular services.
My last employer in the medical field was mostly a night mare due to the management.
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Louisville, KentuckyDecember 19, 2014
Pros: pleasant co-workers and patients
Cons: management
Everyone knows working in a Doctors office is full of long hard days. My last job in an MD's office was unpleasant due to the management.
I am not going to elaborate on this position because it is definitely
negative and mind you I stayed there 6 years. I'm sure everyone in their life has had that "one" job that was very unpleasant. What I did enjoy were the patients and my interaction with them. They were why I had a job.
Productive and professional work environment with great employees
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Gretna, LaDecember 16, 2014
A typical day at work involves insurance denials, pre-auth, insurance verification, and working with patients. They management team is really good. The hardest part of my job is working with multiple patients at one time. The most enjoyable part of my job is working a professional yet fun environment.
good company to work for
Front Office and Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Henderson, NVDecember 13, 2014
Pros: good pay, great co-workers, wonderful doctor
Cons: long days, benefits
great co-workers
lovely office
some long days
enjoy helping patients get the care they need and assisting them, learned a lot about going the extra mile to give the best customer service I can.
Excellent place to work. Nice environment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Sammons Cancer CenterDecember 3, 2014
A typical day included seeing patients in a doctors office and updating their history and medications and presenting information to physician, triaging phone calls, call in prescriptions, filling out FMLA and disability paperwork. I learned about multiple kinds of cancer and their treatment options. Management was available for questions and answers and was knowledgeable about nursing procedures, but I found her difficult to approach. My co-workers were wonderful! They were also very knowledgeable about their areas of study. The hardest part of my job was losing a patient. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things every day.
productive and worth to work with my colleagues. senior staffs are well trained and the training phase is systematic.
STAFF NURSE (Former Employee), medical and surgical wardDecember 3, 2014
Everyday is busy. You can't even take your lunch on time because of workloads due to inadequacy of staff. Nevertheless, the field has been a great training ground for a novice nurse like me. I learned how to handle tensions, stress and conflicts with grace and how to counteract with it. I remembered that there's no week that we didn't had code blue. As i recall those days, I can clearly remember how great are my seniors were.... just so professional and dedicated in their work that even if you feel like giving up, they were always there pulling you up and catching you when you get into trouble. I think the hardest part of my job was dealing with heavy workloads that I cannot give the ideal nursing care to my patients.... I can't even talk to them and assess them well because of time limit. Anyhow, even if it took so much from me, I enjoyed it a lot for it surpasses my limit.
Office assistant . being a small part in a big company
OFFICE ASSISTANT, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN (Former Employee), Ann Arbor MiciganDecember 1, 2014
Pros: being part of a team. to orginize a well ran office
Cons: some job involve many hours of working alone/
As an office assistant you learn that this job Is just as important as the other jobs in an office. I enjoyed working in a place that was well organized and willing to teach each other for not just personal but the office improvement .

1 2 3 4 5