Medicine Employee Reviews

No so great
Postdoctoral Fellow (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 1, 2017
A day is very much redundant. Yes, I have learned much about metabolomics and analysis of the results. Management is very poor and the boss is not interested in new ideas. Workplace culture is not healthy and people are not much supportive. The hardest part of the job is to convince the boss for any new idea or research plan. The most enjoyed part of the job is learning new methods of LC-MS and metabolomics.
something new everyday
Space Coast Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Brevard County, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Reading carts from various providers gives you an insight to the different styles of providers in various fields. Patients need correct documentation and communication to make the right choice for them.
Family oriented
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCOctober 14, 2016
Awesome coworkers and employers! It's like a big extended family with added benefits! You get the chance to take care of wonderful patients and put smiles on their faces.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Very rewarding
Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2016
Our unit has one of the best staff nurses in the hospital. They are very kind and they have their hearts in the right place. Having a positive attitude is everything to me. My typical day as a front-line leader could be anything from quality improvement processes or service recovery with either patients or their families.
Self-motivated and accomplished
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2016
Self-motivated and accomplished.Training in cancer reasearch and infectious disease. Skilled in research protocols, developing methodical approach, conducting statistical analysis, interpreting and presenting results.
Envision Experience
Education Support Personnel (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJuly 13, 2016
I advise, mentor, and observe med students who work as faculty advisors to high schools interested in Medicine
Pros
Building my leadership skills
Cons
Long Days
Academic environement with modest institutional support for PhD
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 1, 2016
- The most enjoyable part of the job is the inherent attribute of research in academia (constant possibilty of learning and exploring).

- The hardest part of the job is the competition for external funding which is the only financial support for PhDs in this institution.
master degree in internal medicine
specialist of Internal medicine (Former Employee) –  egyptOctober 4, 2015
master degree in internal medicine 2014 from einshams university faculty of medicine in Egypt. work in ministry of health as specialist of internal medicine
Productive and fun work place
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR, MEMPHIS INTERNAL (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TN 38138May 6, 2015
A typical day at work starts at 8am, patients comes in some are sick and not feeling well, the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with great patients.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short staff
good hospital
student nurse (Former Employee) –  Langley hospitalDecember 18, 2014
I have worked in Langley hospital as a student nurse in my first semester. it was good experience to working there, because it was my first clinical experience. i enjoyed working with different types of clients and health care team members. This experience enabled me to work confidently for my next two semesters.
Worked at the VA in Philadelphia in the oral cancer dept.
Dental Hygiene Residency (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 26, 2014
I got to see first hand early and advanced head and neck cancers. I wrote a mock protocol for post op treatment after surgery, chemotherapy and radiation.
good
Research Professional Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2014
to develop a new mouse model of hemorrhageic shock.
using a neutron activation assay technique: stable labeled microspheres during cardiac arrest in pigs.
Great experience
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 13, 2014
Medicine, telemetry and intensive care unit experience. Monitored patients
Good
Worked in Medicine in different capacities (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 4, 2014
It was good working with this company.
Rest I will see how they perform with passage of time.
intellectually stimulating , diverse patient population
Mount Sinai Hospital Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Ny, NyFebruary 18, 2014
active busy practice
great co worker
enjoyed the intellectual challenge
patient care and teaching aspect
Pros
teaching opportunity
N/a
Internal Medicine Residency Program Assistant III (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2013
Leaves a lot to be desired. Management training is needed. Over Salaries are low.
Valuable experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILSeptember 21, 2013
It was great learning experience. Enjoyed rounding with doctors during my medicine rotation in pharmacy school
fast paced and focused filled
RN -Triage Nurse and Relief Charge Nurse  (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 20, 2013
A typical day of work dealing with over 100 clinical triage calls for internal medicine department and 30 calls for pediatric department. It is fast pace, productive and requires focus. I have learned to be sensitive and sincere to patients and family members. I communicated a lot with administration due to my role as a relief charge nurse at times. My co-workers are from diverse background and age range, which makes clinical experience/ judgment /expertise interesting. It is most difficult to provide support to someone who needs help but is not receptive to accept it.
I enjoy the experiences i acquired when floated to different specialty (plastic and reconstructive surgery, dermatology and allergy).
Pros
work hours are flexible
Cons
staff vacation coverage
Great Physician
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norton BrownsboroMarch 1, 2013
This is a one physician, one employee office. Each day the MA will open the office. prepare all charts, paper and EMR. confirm all appointments, check in patients, check out patients, perform all labs, ekgs, diognostic tests, take vitals and prepare each patient for the physician, check out and schedule any appts and referrals, as well as out patient testing.
Pros
great pt base, rewarding personal workplace, annual cost of living raise
Cons
no benefits, no insurance
I was an academic rheumatologist at the major medical center in Chicago
Associate Professor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2012
My duties included (in addition to patient care) teaching residents, students and fellows as well as conducting clinical trials (over 230 trials between July 1997 and July 2007).
In 2007 I left Rush Medical Ctr. and established a vigorous solo practice and very profitable infusion center at Advocate Illinois Masonic Hospital.
In August 2010 I took a year off to take care of my elderly parents who live in Europe.
Upon my return to Chicago I found a job with a multispecialty group in a Chicago suburb.
My interest however is to participate in the development and testing of biologic medications and I am seeking a position in biotech industry.