Medifast, Inc

Medifast, Inc Employee Reviews

Good for someone who wants to coast
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 4, 2015
Pros: benefits; work-life balance
Cons: little career growth; low salaries
Many jobs could be consolidated. There are many overqualified people for lower positions and higher positions are victim to nepotism. The benefits are great including a generous PTO program and an onsite gym, but the salaries tend to be in bottom 50%. Management lacks strategy execution skills. If you want to work 9-5 and be free to do whatever on the weekends then this is the place to work. If you are ambitious and want to make a difference, then this place is very frustrating.
Nice place to work, not much room to grow
NUTRITION SUPPORT INTERN (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 14, 2014
If you are a person who loves diet and nutrition, this is the company for you. They have a wonderful marketing department, and administrative department.
HRBP
HRBP (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDFebruary 17, 2014
I am a standalone HRBP on the Eastern shore. I handle all employee relations concers including but not limitied to recruiting, assisting with payroll, bemefits and training.

I am looking to relocate back home to New York to be with my family.
Narrow focus and unstable but good day to day work.
Senior Nutrition Counselor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: freedom in day to day tasks, hour long breaks, great pto.
Cons: unstable company, unrealistic goals set.
I love working with our members and the freedom of the day to day work. Tedious paperwork and tracking. The company does not know what to invest in and I find trying to balance their sales focus with real counseling conflicting. Great co-workers, sub-par upper management.
Rewarding helping change lives
Mobile Supervisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2012
Pros: helping others
Cons: subpar commission structure, poor executive management
This company helps to change peoples lives. After a client has gone through the program they feel like they have a new start again. They are more positive, feel better, and have a renewed imagine of themselves.

About Medifast, Inc

Medifast seeks to help people slim down and shape up... fast. The company develops and markets health and diet products under┬áthe – Read more