Medifast Weight Control Centers of California currently has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator based out of Encinitas, CA.
If applying for this position, you MUST include a cover letter with your resume to be considered.
Voted San Diego's BEST Weight Loss Clinic in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 this is a great opportunity to join an established, highly efficacious, clinically proven, doctor recommended weight control program that has grown quickly in the San Diego market. The program was initially developed 30 years ago and has been proven safe and effective in multiple studies conducted by researchers from major university teaching hospitals, including Johns Hopkins University. The program was only available through Doctors until 10 years ago. You will feel great about helping clients achieve their weight loss goals and improve their health, happiness, and sense of well being. You will be encouraging thousands of people in our community to lose weight quickly, easily, and healthfully -- and see them have a high success rate in keeping the weight off.
You can find more information about Medifast Weight Control Centers at www.MedifastCalifornia.com
Our Mission is simply to be the most professional, the most ethical, and the most effective commercial weight loss and weight control program in California.
This position requires a broad range of skills, the ability to manage multiple projects daily, and an individual that is interested and excited to further their career in the Marketing field.
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the CEO and will be involved in the following areas to help grow and build the Medifast Weight Control Centers business and brand in California.
*Agency Coordination :
- Work closely with the company's advertising agency(s) on all aspects of our marketing efforts, including: *
-Radio Advertising Coordination :
- Ex: DJ relationships, Radio station web page link, listening to ads for quality control, etc.
- Ex: Monitoring web presence and performance, online advertising, website and social media supervision
-Print Advertising coordination.
- Ex: Coordinating the creation of ads to fit each publication, verification of placement, etc.
-Center support for both Northern and Southern California (currently 15 centers)
- Ex: webpage updates, local marketing materials, etc.
- Ex: Communication and contact with Corporate’s Marketing Department.
-Assist with budget preparation and management
- Ex: Creating budget plans and updating, various analysis of marketing effectiveness and marketing test, etc.
-Project Management and Coordination
- Ex: Organizing client testimonial video shoots, market tests, special events, etc.
- Excellent computer skills in WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT
- A degree or relevant experience Marketing or another related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain a focus on detail
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with quality and accuracy
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ideal candidates are analytical, highly organized, outgoing, self-starters, who also demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow
- - Competative Salary: $50,000 - $60,000, depending on experience
- - Health Benefits
- - Paid Time Off
- - Career Development Opportunities
- - Community Involvement in our “Healthy Strides Race Series”
- - Job satisfaction: Enjoying positive relationships and directly impacting the transformation of our clients’ lives.