MEDIKO is a rapidly growing, professional medical management company that services Virginia correctional facilities. We are currently seeking a Health Service Administrator to join our Health Care Team at a correctional facility in Farmville, VA
The Health Service Administrator is responsible for maximizing customer retention by effectively assessing and meeting customer service needs relating to the contracted onsite medical department operations. Primary customers are medical department and security staff in correctional facilities. This role helps to assure the continued growth and financial success of the company by maintaining current clients through offering clinical consultation and recommendations relating to medical department operations. The ideal applicant must be able to lead the implementation of new contracts to include developing a customer specific implementation plan based on the customer contract specifications, MEDIKO procedures and customer input to assure an effective and efficient start up.
Qualified Candidate must possess the ability to service customer needs by relationship building, problem solving and proactive identification of opportunities to improve service. Must be able to assess customer needs and facilitate workable solutions.
- At least five years of experience in a health care setting in a managerial role required.
- General medical knowledge of running clinics required, correctional medical service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; self-motivated
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize proven customer service strategies including effective listening, problem solving, monitoring workflow; meeting deadlines and timely follow up required.
- Experience in customer service in the corrections and/or medical industries, strongly preferred.
- Must be able to monitor and analyze client expenses related to the medical department
Our goal is to improve the quality of your work life by offering:
- Competitive Compensation
- No weekends or holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits package for full time employees include:
health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k option with company match and paid vacation time
For more information about our innovative medical management company please check out our web page at www.medikopc.com.