Medimedia Employee Reviews

New management was a mistake
Senior Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PASeptember 22, 2017
I loved MediMedia when I started there many years ago. Management was amazing, everyone got a long and got things done. I could say to my friends I love my job and everyone I work with. But new management came, then so did the clicks, whispering and gossip. New management revamped the office by hiring "their people".

It was like being in high school again. Not a professional environment.
Productive and a fun place to work
Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJMay 2, 2017
I like working in a smaller office. I worked in a big company but I feel you get to know your peers and work well together.It's a great company to work for.
Pros
Birthday lunches, 401k, flexible hours, work from home if need be
Also a good job
Data entry, sending samples, health rep (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 27, 2017
Also, great job and people, unfortunately, they closed. I wish there were more jobs in the like this one and the job I worked at Sykes, on a permanent basis.
Pros
Great job and environment
Cons
closed
customer service rep
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, PAJuly 13, 2016
My typical day was preparing for pfizer programs.
I learned how to guide a group of people to listen and learn.
I managed the doctors on the phones.
There was nothing hard about the job it was simple.
The most enjoyable part was learning diffrent pfizer programs.
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
High volume pharmaceutical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 8, 2016
While working at MediMedia, my job was to answer phone calls for Aciphex, an acid reflux medication. I would enroll patients into savings programs, help them with Medicare and Medicaid situations, and take any complaints or reactions that dealt with the medication. I would connect them to a Pharmacist if necessary. My management team taught me communication skills as well as additional information needed to ensure I had answers for all consumers. The hardest part of my job was hearing consumers problems and not being able to help them further than the savings program we had to offer.
Pros
Working in a professional work place, pay rate, and set hours.
Cons
Sudden schedule change
ok
PAP Technician (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 9, 2016
great work/life balance. typical call center environment. not much room for advancement as the managers have been there for years.
Flexible advanced place to work and grow.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMarch 19, 2016
Cannot say enough about my co-workers and boss. We had an excellent team and our leadership ability to spearhead advanced database management was top notch.
Best Team I ever worked with
Senior Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILNovember 30, 2015
I supported the Illinois office a medium sized company, averaging a 100 users onsite as the only IT staff, another 2,000 users off site with a support team. Client, IT management, and IT staff were always very professional, positive and driven. This was, without a double the best team I ever worked for and I would do so again. Unfortunately, our Illinois office closed. Typically, I supported 60 PCS and 40-405 Macs, plus various pieces of dedicated equipment, printers, server closet with two racks and networking equipment. I managed software and hardware upgrades, purchases and deployments as well as AD accounts and functioned as level 2 phone support.
Pros
Great team, interesting projects
Cons
Investor owned company meant there were always layoffs.
Ridiculous
Temp (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMay 9, 2015
Sell this company now to someone who knows how to run one. Coffee for employees? No way. And if you are a temp, expect to pay twice as much for your cup than a non temp.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Potential to be so much more
Client Services Editor (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMarch 10, 2015
Too much work, and overly focused on rules, regulations, set standards whether these worked in the situation or not. Heavy management by metrics. Very silent office - hard to collaborate and discuss with coworkers. Problematic coworkers often overlooked, and management dismissed complaints. Distant upper management, and local management not good with people, problems, or encouraging training and growth, only with following company line.
Pros
Leave on time
Cons
Management that didn't treat staff as exempt professionals
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PADecember 30, 2014
I loved this company great management. It was great

helping the doctors to obtain sample for Pfizer products.

A day consisted of answering incoming calls
and making metrics.
Pros
Great Cafeteria
Cons
Short Breaks
Love the company with structure environment
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 19, 2014
I learned a lot from everyone in the company.

Everyone is down to earth.
Pros
Good Cafe and Good People
Cons
Far Commute
Great for experience, possible career opportunities
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAAugust 4, 2014
Fair benefits with decent health insurance and time off.

Managers and sales VP's are all friendly and helpful.
Pros
Decent benefits, good management
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Productive fun work place
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 31, 2014
I enjoyed working with Med-Media because it was a new experience for me in the sort of health field Pharmaceutical business.
Overall rate this company a 10.
Bad management at executive and director levels
IT department (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, UtahJuly 25, 2014
Executive management team keeps making bad business decisions that cost millions of dollars and no accountabilty for making those bad decisions. The management team does not tolerate differing opinions and practices cronyism.

The company hasn't shipped a new product line in over 5 years.
Pros
Awesome employees
Cons
Bad management and terrible benefits
Medimedia
Account Manager, Custom Healthcare Solutions (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJuly 22, 2014
Company has gone through 3 reorgs in 18 months. About 100 people let go....which is 30% of workforce. Also, one of the main offices is closing and those who have not been let go will work remote. Company is very unstable, but people who work there are awesome! If you are looking for job stability this is not your company!!!
Pros
great people
Cons
poor management, poor benefits, unstable, and layoffs every 6-9 months
Manages variety of small departments.
Customer Care Supervisor / Manager (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 16, 2014
Flexible hours to work and even access to work from home. I attended 3 day Management Class.
Micro Managed- annoying
CSR Drug Rep. (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAJune 5, 2014
I liked the people i worked with - I liked one of the bosses. For such a demanding job though, you would think someone would come up with moral building contests and motivation!
what pharmacy is about
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 24, 2014
i feel that this job is an excellent place to work.
Duties: Calling provider and off them free sample of there MediMedia Health helps biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to Launch products such as PharmaDerm, we would call the providers and offer them free sample to there office. But first we Would have to fax them out a free sample request from with in that hour of the call. The their would be a generated fax to the number provided.
Technologies: Nice outlook, excel, power point, clock sport, Avaya
Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Prepared source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Processed customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.Entered customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.Maintained data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Verified entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data. Secured information by completing data base backups. Maintained operations by following policies and procedures. Maintained customer confidence and protected operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pros
Learned operating systems, Typing Proficiency
Cons
Performed under pressure, Time restrictions