Mediscan Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Extremely Professional and Courteous
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 20, 2016
I have always loved working for Mediscan! They have always been great to me. I have never really had to travel much for work, I have been blessed with hospitals requesting my return to their hospital.
I like working with people and Mediscan provides a wide range of cultural experience.
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  21050 Califa St. Woodland Hills, CA. 91367August 2, 2016
So far I love traveling to the different sites and meeting new people.
The protocols vary from measuring insignificant things to not over measuring or measuring normal structures. I also learn about the different software.
Pros
Every day is a totally new experience.
Cons
Sometimes is hard to get acclimated with the new equipment.
Great
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 3, 2016
Mediscan is a great company to work for. It offers it's employees competitive pay packages, excellent opportunities, and great benefits. My recruiter was friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Mediscan treats it's employees very well. I would highly recommend Mediscan to any therapist who is looking to work in great school based settings around the country.
Best Company I've Ever Worked For!
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 27, 2016
I have never felt more secure in a position. I feel that I am valued as an employee, and that my skills are put to great use.
Pros
Benefits, Great Training, Help when needed
Very supportive account manager
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 22, 2016
This company is very supportive to its employees. For a 3-year stay with them, I was very much taken cared of and enjoyed all benefits granted to me.
All goals prove to be acheivable at Mediscan.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 1, 2016
All the jobs are within my abilities and I am constantly learning new concepts. Management allows it's employees to do their job without interference. Co-workers are friendly and quite knowledgeable. I learn a new application (system) at each job that I attend.
Pros
Constantly learning new concepts and abilities.
Cons
The work can be infrequent.
I was welcomed with open arms!
COTA (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, CAJanuary 4, 2016
Mediscan is a wonderful company!!!! I just need to possibly relocate to the Arizona or Nevada area to be closer to family. I'm also interested in other states, if there is enough "time-off" with the school district, to visit.
Accommodating with flexible Schedules, prompt reminders of expiring licenses,
respiratory therapist (Current Employee) –  21050 Califa Street, Woodland Hills, Ca 91367January 3, 2016
Schedules are 12 hours/day, will be flex at times especially during summer, have contracts with large pool of different facilities including acute and sub-acute, management are accommodating and flexible, co-workers are easy to work. Depending on time of day and direction, the hardest part is the commute in heavily urbanize areas. Through team work often times, patient family members and friends do appreciate our hard work of taking care of their love ones who especially need our services.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Can have a long commute with heavy trafic
enjoyable place to work with and enployees that work as a team
sterile tech (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 5, 2015
A place where i feel comfortable and enjoyable to work every single day im there, where i input my ideas and i keep learning every day that passes by and a place with supportive management and cooworkers i enjoy to work with. The hardest part of the job is to wake up in the morning and my most enjoyable part of the day is the end when i know i gave my all.
Great co-workers
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 27, 2015
As a recruiter, a typical day is working with people. It's a great feeling to find a match - a position for a candidate. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers. We are a team and work as one. Recruiting, of course, comes with commissions, but we don't compete against each other and fight over candidates. We truly work as a team and help each other reach personal goals.
Pros
Free Friday lunch
Cons
Does not offer 401K
Decent Company with good intentons but bad mangement
Staffing Coordinator / Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 23, 2015
Decent Company with good intentions but bad management. The CEO is a very kind man that expects results and autonomous work ethic. He rewards well to those who aren't afraid to speak up for themselves and can prove their results. Make a good negotiation for your pay rate initially because pay raises come seldom. Work is extremely repetitive unless your are a recruiter, but in that case you will be paid on a base salary / commission which ever is greatest. But if you are depending on the base salary you wont be there long.
Great
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 19, 2015
I have not had time to really give a accurate opinion yet, we will see how thing go. I have not a bad experience with this company, so that is all.
Cons
Fun and exciting place to work
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAApril 2, 2015
This Agency has been by for the best agency! The work with you and send you to great places and the pay for mileage which is totally awesome!! Everyone is cool and friendly
Pros
All good for me
Cons
No cons for me!!
hiring staff
LVN (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesMarch 26, 2015
This company should be more professional with screening people. I didn't appreciate being called to be insulted. Don't ask anyone's age if you didn't get a connection. Don't tell people they have a lack of passion due to a tone of voice of someone suffering from severe allergies and go on for minutes about why that person doesn't fit.
I should not of interrupted this hiring person to tell them that I am not going to waste their time after their ranting about why my tone of voice seems to lack passion.

I'm glad I wasn't a fit because I refuse to work for a company that'll feel the need to insult someone that isn't an employee because they are suffering from severe allergies and can't be completely cheerful and passionate at almost 7 at night.
Family owned company
Accounts (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Nice small company that has been around for 20 or so years. Family owned by kind people. Unfortunately the pay is low are there are not many growth opportunities. Good culture and stable environment.
Primary Directive of Superior Patient Care
Continuous Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Mediscan was a great place to work. They empower the employee by allowing direct feedback of each case worked. Theresa Robinson was a fantastic person to work for, she was always available and kept an open door policy if any questions arose. If not for relocation to another state I would still be working for them.
Pros
Wide variety of cases available most times.
Cons
Lottery for attending the annual Christmas Party
productive workplace,pleasant atmosphere,weekly calls with corporate office
NY Director (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CADecember 12, 2014
great environment, unfortunately NY office was closed. Great company to work for.Very hard working and dedicated staff in NY office.The only thing that was difficult in this company was the time difference. Headquarters is in California which is 3 hours earlier than NY. We had to wait till 12 noon to call California with any questions or problems.
Very lovely company to work with. Feels like a family
CA-Hospice Nurse (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 26, 2014
Professional company that staffs excellent quality healthcare professionals as needed to various facilities and hospitals. Very nice staff and easy to communicate. Accessible 24/7
Morale the lowest
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 22, 2014
Mediiscan is a company that allows their clients to mistreat the people that are a very important part of their success. Yes it's true no facilities no business but it's also true no dedicate staff no success. The hardest part was putting yourself out to do the best job possible but being ask to do things that we're not only physically not in my best interest but being punished because I wouldn't .
Cons
No compassion for the people that are putting out the work.
very good way to get started in my field.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 3, 2014
people are nice and respectful. they are driven to help and solve any issues you may have. all there to assist.