MediSync Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor training, low morale
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2014
Assisting patients with questions regarding their medical bills and processing medical claims. I learned how to process medical claims. Management lacked communication and motivational skills. I loved my co-workers very helpful. The hardest part of the job was receiving little to no training trying and trying to perform the job to the best of my ability. The friends I met while working there.
Pros
Food days!!
Cons
Poor training and lack of communication
Great family oriented company to work for
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 5, 2013
See resume for day to day work load and special projects. Management was great to work for - expressed daily the company values as well as personal values. Enjoyed working on different projects and the hardest part is saying good-bye.
Great people and a productive environment
Project Assistant (Resident) (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 17, 2012
The people at MediSync are incredibly nice. It is a location that has a continuous flow of projects. It is a small company, which makes it easy to become the specialist in certain areas. I have learned a great deal and have enjoyed my time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MediSync. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8